This is going to be a very close Senate election

This is going to be a very close Senate election

Attached: Capture.png (1142x848, 133K)

Missouri and Indiana are going to be very very close. I'd guess that the Democrats keep Missouri, but the Republicans pick up Indiana

I called your mom. She's taking away your crayons.

Attached: taking away your crayons.jpg (800x500, 123K)

I doubt WV, OH, and PA all go blue

It's really not. You may not have noticed, but the left is absolutely unhinged. Homos, Hispanics and blacks will be voting straight ticket Republican this go round. #WalkAway.

All incumbents running for re-election

>MT
>Blue

How's that even possible ?

Montana voted for Bill Clinton in the 90s. They have had the same D senator since 2006

This is what I've gathered based on the races I've actually researched.

Attached: electoralmapsenate.jpg (971x727, 85K)

PA is definitely possible. It'll be interesting to see if the democrat machine manages to get voter turnout. From what I've seen the blue areas tend to have almost no turnout for mid-term elections.

But that race for the congressional seat the other month was interesting in terms of how publicized it was. Hopefully at least that will have shocked the red team into not being at all complacent about the prospects of getting rid of Bob Casey.

What makes you so sure Heitkamp and Tester won't win?

I meant to make the minnesota seat solid blue, I wasn't trying to make any seats "likely", etc.

Doesn't really matter desu. Republicans won't pick up 10 seats so they can't get any meaningful policy passed.

This is much better. Nv probably blue though.

The state legislature of montana has gone red, and polls are showing it's close. Not necessarily "sure" but it's what I'm currently predicting.

For Heitkamp she's losing in recent polling, and her competitor is very popular in the state.

>Missouri and Indiana are going to be very very close. I'd guess that the Democrats keep Missouri, but the Republicans pick up Indiana
Montana is full of faggots hypocrits like my uncle. Nigger used to hunt, ran for state gov at one point, now he thinks AR15's are scary and we should be disarmed. Thats what you get for being an opiate addict I guess, fucking loser ass blue hicks.

Joe's fucked in WV

unseating manchin has been a republican wet dream for years. it's not happening

Having more seats is good. You get more people on committees, more wriggle room in simple majority votes, and easier to get from 53 to 60 than from 51 to 60.

I bet you the Republicans take both.

It absolutely matters when you think about how narrow the margin for error is with RINOs. Having a three or four person cushion is huge.

democrats are losing 2-6 senate spots. i can't wait for the meltdown.

Attached: 1483393914075.jpg (890x892, 123K)

No, it isn't. Dems will vote no on every bill that is not something unimportant or uncontroversial.

For what? Fudging with the budget? That is about all Republicans can do.

I've got bad news for you. We could have a 75 seat majority and it would still be full of rinos

Boomers are so goddamn fickle, we need to radicalize them before the left does.

Attached: leftist boomer.png (324x479, 191K)

the GOP is picking up 6 seats at a minimum. they could potentially pick up 10. the democrats are in total disarray. "le resistance" bullshit is totally backfiring. yeah let's run on open borders and abolishing ICE. Trump will have the SCOTUS seat filled by then taking that out of the election.

I admit I don't know how this election may play out but I do know that no matter what side your on its way to early to tell. 4months from now is an eternity in politics.

something that hasn't got much attention is that pro Trump republicans won their primaries. most of the RINOs retired or were beaten. they're still around Mitt Romney is one notable shit who won but after 2016 it will be Trump's party completely.

In order for a Supreme Court pick to be suggested to the Senate, it has to pass through the Judiciary committee. If there are more republicans on that committee, and more republicans to rely on in the Senate, you can push through more "extreme" candidates.

After tonight's rally you can turn Montana red easily.

Red will sweep

I think MT, ND, IN, and WV go red. MO stays blue. AZ seems like a toss up surprisingly.

you know MO when 56-38 for Trump. I think that state is lost to the dems. AZ was much closer.

MO has the whole Union/Dem organization in St. Louis to skew an off year election. I'm betting the fraud that one out.
>Remember Ferguson!

they do but union power isn't what it used to be. union members and leadership are miles apart. the dems push for open borders and more free trade is antithetical to most union guys. public sector unions are a different story.

I'm not talking about the rank and file union members. Shit, I'm a union member.
I'm talking about the organization and connections they have with the local Democrats in swing districts. They use those connections and power to be able to pull all sorts of shit to "get votes"

>missouri
Oh no they fucking don’t.

MO is weird because the Republican candidates have been incompetent the last two elections.

The won't fucking take Missouri. Even the liberal women are sick of Claire.

Heitkamp is not going to win. During our (North Dakota) primary election last month the turn out for Republicans was 2:1. Aside for the Secretary of State race, Democrats really have nothing to show up for.

Heitkamp won last time because Democrats controlled all three branches of government and we figured that the only way North Dakota would get a slice of the federal pie was to have a Democrat Senator. Democrats control nothing so Republicans have no reason to vote for her.

Also having her as Senator got us jack shit. She has zero accomplishments. She doesn’t even come on local talk radio shows or mingle with the public.

The Republican running against her is on KFYR (most listened to radio station for news in North Dakota) nearly every week talking about a wide range of issues. And this was before Kevin decided to run for Senate.

And let’s not forgot the DAPL protests. Everyone in Bismarck and Mandan fucking hate Democrats for letting those subhumans destroy our capitol city.

North Dakota is going hard red and there is nothing those faggots in Fargo and Grand Forks can do about it.

Attached: 4E20D23B-2F82-4C1A-A1CC-55329D04FB0E.jpg (563x850, 301K)

I agree. I've always been confused how a state can go red for President and then Blue for Senator. I've never voted that way. We all know it's voting for one bloc or another by now, right?

Chicago style

Heitkamp was voted in during a presidential off season when Obama was already in power. Every Republican that went into the voting booth and voted for her figured that she’d bring home the bacon to North Dakota.

womp womp

She didn’t do shit. 4 years of the state being ghosted by her. I don’t think she even came back her during recess/vacations. But the one guy who was always around? Her opponent, Kevin Cramer. The guy is on radio and TV her all the fucking time. He will win because of it.

Attached: 8ADAA643-2DAF-48A1-A9F0-9B0835F76323.jpg (466x493, 32K)

>user generated map
here we go again with these threads

I think you're unhinged if you think this.

By hook or crook they'll get their seats. It took a landslide for Trump and too many people are still wishy washy on him with only a few months to go. Anyone who thinks Trump has it in the bag is deluding themselves.

exactly, I've been to plenty of my local union meetings and know what stupid crap they're up to
Does anyone actually think that way? I'll be honest, I've always voted straight party GOP because that's how my ideology goes, but do people vote on candidates based on gibs potential for real? I suppose I literally can't comprehend this.

>az
>blue

Attached: 1436229244557.png (390x518, 354K)

Waste of trips on a retarded leafe.

Acting like insane drunk children might work in Ontario or fuck-all Manitoba or whatever the fuck shitholes you people live in.

but it doesnt work in America.

Attached: aBw4GA2_700b.jpg (700x756, 63K)

You may not have noticed, but I'm an American, and you sir, are a fucking leaf.

McSally seems like she's up 10 consistently, I'd throw that GOP as well I suppose.

I'm just voting strait red without even reading about candidates. I'm sure there are some decent Democrats out there, and I'm already well aware of how bloated the Republicans are with shitty people, but all that can be sorted out after the Democrats are crushed and marginalized so brutally they can never recover.

why the fuck do you do this to our good syrup name you massive faggot

North Dakota has a massive population group (farmers and ranchers) that depend on gibs insurance (crop insurance) from the federal government. We only have 750,000 people living here. About 1/7 of the population actively voted. When you are dealing with a voting base of only 100,000~, things like crop insurance and who is currently in power at the federal level does play a major role in how people vote. Heitkamp only won the Senate race by maybe 5,000(?) votes last go around.

If you have one bad weather year and you lose all your crops, you very well can lose your entire farming business. Crop insurance is badly needed to prevent crazy amounts of turn over.

Attached: BB83C209-DF61-49E1-9D7F-7FA492FA7AA0.png (900x900, 387K)

I kind of take your view. I'm sure there are some good Democrats. I've been politically aware and voting for 20+ years now and they always vote party line. Maybe it was different before Clinton. The way I see it, a lot for a Democrat is a vote wasted.

Yeah, Mississippi and Wyoming going dem +5 the blue states dem +50 drumbf impeached the next day.

Thanks for the good explanation. I suppose if I were in this position if look at it differently.

>First act of democrat Congress
>Poland gets 3 million somalis

you forgot to make texas blue on your meme map

Polls lol. Almost had me

We already have 2 millions Africans from Ukraine thank you very much. Open borders for thee not for me.

You are welcome. Nice to see a ‘thank you’ once in awhile on here.

Attached: 7832B8E6-06A3-4C4A-B7E4-24794F8A345B.png (3084x2568, 188K)

>whites must unprivilege

Attached: 1530281707266.jpg (750x730, 33K)

We need to get a few more seats so we can finally build the wall and reform legal immigration. It would be a huge relief to move past that problem.

I always try to make a point to thank quality posts. The shit always rises to the top here and I appreciate good info and insight.

We'll be good if we can make it to 53 or so. That way we don't have to worry about waffley people like Collins. There's no way Ginsburg is making it another two years.

Based. MN here by GF and go to school in Fargo. Those fags can fuck off

I think this analysis is too simplistic. We don't want to treat all Republicans the same way. There are nationalists who will vote through the Trumpian agenda and there are cucks who will effectively caucus with the Democrats.
Any useful analysis on the primaries will take this into account.
Are any cuckservatives even going to be on the ballot this November, or are they all pro-Tump?

Attached: aryangoddess.jpg (1969x2048, 298K)

AFAIK the never-trumpers, at least the high profile ones, have all resigned.

Cleaver and McCaskill REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1522465828704.jpg (800x736, 93K)

WV will go blue because their democrat senator is more pro-Trump than most republicans

That is probably true, but I'm more worried about newly minted cucks currently running, making a binary analysis of the polls incomplete.

As long as moderate republicans vote like democrats than its pointless.

Ohio fag here; Cali fucjtards are moving here one by one. Jews (from Bexley) are vicious fucks that will stop at nothing to turn our state blue. Gotta hit the gym again because it's gonna get nasty when ANTIFA gets moves from San Fran and Portland to Columbus. It'll be ugly

Joe can switch parties and win, but it's a state that Trump won by almost 50 points.

EVERYTHING GOES RED
KEK DEMANDS IT

That's why voting in the primary is so important. If you're politically active, know your candidates and vote in the primary.

Kek has look upon us, but where the reds are now won't be red much longer. It's gonna get worse where I live and for the rest of the Midwest/ Great Lakes

Corey Stewart has a shot to end Tim Kaine in VA. Kaine likely still carries Clinton's banner well after she's gone openly batshit, and Stewart is surprisingly popular in NoVa.

Attached: blood ocean.jpg (500x282, 14K)

Can you imagine the absolute fucking hysteria that will ensue if this actually happens? It will be fucking hilarious.