Anti-ICE Protest Camp BTFO by Philadephia police

Commies and so᠍yboys get testy as Philly police use their bikes to dismantle their protest camp. Note the mega-so᠍y at 1:20 (pic related).
youtube.com/watch?v=nRy4ZdOks1o

Attached: Philadelphia ICE protesters arrested as police raid camp YouTube.png (1069x600, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvEzA8aUJoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BTFO!

rekt, peaceful protests do nothing

nice umbrella, fag
also the bible says not to shave the side of your head.

Peaceful protests can only do something if there's a realistic and effective 'Or else' behind their demands, wether that be direct violence, or political/business consequences.
You're right that 'Please stop because we're holding signs and inconveniencing you' rarely changes anything that matters.

GET OFF THE MAJOR ROAD REEEEEEEEE

PROTEST ON THE SIDEWALK YOU FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

chad cyclists

It's not about changing the right now, it's about making other people take notice and collectively contacting representatives to make changes.

>damn you all to hell

Attached: damnyouall.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>Bicycles

What a bunch of faggots

You say that, but cyclist cops are terrifying. They use those bikes as weapons and they're very efficient at it.

Attached: reichcop.png (348x361, 69K)

TY OP, I was feeling a little down tonight but now I have a huge grin on my face. So much fun watching these civilization destroying faggots getting wrekt.

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL

Attached: retard#365858555555.png (413x434, 366K)

assholes just can't understand that having the right to protest doesn't mean you can just set up a hobo camp in the middle of the fucking road. if you wanna protest, show up, protest, go home and sleep, come back next day

Attached: 274428AC-37F2-4D4C-95F2-EFF845076DD6.jpg (1058x877, 254K)

>When the S o y rage kicks in

Philly police do not fuck around. The last time commies had a hive in Philadelphia, the police bombed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=IvEzA8aUJoU

Yeah? let one of those bicycle cops rake their bike frame down your shins, tough guy.

That face is the face of S O Y outrage.

the chad Philly Cop

Attached: mfw.png (114x203, 55K)

I could watch this shit all day.
>OH YEAH! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CIVIL WAR 2.0! THESE NAZIS WILL PAY WITH BLOOD!
Get btfo by a load of cops with bikes.

I didn’t know hair clippers were available during biblical times.
Were they solar powered?

He really thinks he's tough and scary, doesn't he?

Attached: Clarissa.jpg (1005x538, 37K)

God I love Philly. It's like a Roman phalanx except they use bikes instead of shields.

Attached: 49D216BC-6A99-493F-9F4F-C0B6919DD8B0.jpg (396x440, 68K)

>YOU FUCKING FASCIST PIGS... DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL

Can we get a .webm of this?

You do know people shaved their heads in the ancient past why do you think Egyptian Priests were bald? That's the whole reason there are restrictions about shaving in the bible it is to separate the Hebrews from every other Pagan Baby Killing race. You are a moron.

>not to shave the side of your head.
This man might disagree with that

Attached: 1497654095941.png (391x546, 171K)

R A G E

Attached: F8202B31-B09F-4049-8D16-10C30F8862B9.jpg (774x863, 165K)

They attacked us.... with bicycles

Attached: Dia Blow Literally Shaking.jpg (1280x1070, 817K)

So salty and delicious.

THIS. THIS made my day.

Attached: soy.jpg (900x620, 207K)

what's his name?

So he's doing all of this on behalf of illegal immigrants?

Attached: 1503375385076.png (574x540, 620K)

only white people are sitting there and protest. I guess nobody of them had to deal with niggers before or have a single clue how bad niggers are.
This is King Nigger's America. Full of soulless consumerist that get their satisfaction by doing obvious stupid and wrong things. I wish everyone of them gets what they deserve but i doubt they will wake up. Even if this so.yboy would get gang raped by niggers he would blame withes and slavery.

Send in all black armored cops and you will only help their "this is fascism" message.
Cops in shorts, blue shirts and bikes don't give that vibe and as video shows they are more than good enough to take care of this situation.

Tfw your rage umbrella gets swiped by a chick

Attached: 6BF9FB27-FB51-4580-8CA1-B293398E51EB.jpg (1374x916, 303K)

a meme is born

Based Philly

Attached: philly-cheesesteak.jpg (600x400, 51K)

That guy yelling is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. It's so absurd it almost looks like he's an actor.

>the when the acid's wearing off maaaann

Soiman, Soiman Cuckstien

I think thats his mommy, because he leaves right after her

Attached: raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.jpg (342x134, 14K)

I really hope a Jow Forums user crashes one of their tent parties next time.

Attached: 1530849613406.jpg (1058x877, 309K)

TOPMOST KEK!

Had seen photos of this guy earlier, but hearing "You fascist pigs! Damn you all to hell!" fucked my sides right up.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-07-06 at 12.22.58 AM.png (381x241, 133K)

Attached: pol in a nutshell.jpg (368x475, 99K)

I've never been so erect. Thanks OP

Is that a tumor?

What shall we name him? My vote is

>Jewdy Basedstein

the reason these new anti-ice sentiment and policies being pushed by democrats exist is to cripple a program that has been in the forefront of dismantling human trafficking programs

Literally the virgin posture

veins shrillex

Sȏy tumour

How about
Sȏy-roid Man

Or Sȏy-Roid Boy

cringe

((WE)) need to find this guy

Vanilla ICE

Soid Rage Boy
or just Soid Rage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

kek

>Peaceful protests can only do something if there's a realistic and effective 'Or else' behind their demands, wether that be direct violence, or political/business consequences.
That's why this is so funny. These people don't actually vote or organize shit, so let them stay in their little camps until they get BTFO.

We got a sòyboy here. Confirmed sòyboy spotted

Cummunist

Looks like the race of Nordic aliens that Hitler was looking for. He looks kind of like a manlet, but I'll bet he has freak anime strength.

Attached: 1530834140378.jpg (2220x1080, 742K)

>When the Onions really kicks in

Attached: hdhgee.jpg (442x434, 37K)

holy shit. is that Chris Ray Gun?

Basedton Heston

>WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING
>FUCKING ASSHOLES
>FUCKING FAT FUCKS
>FUCKING FASCIST PIGS DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL
>FUCKING
>FUCKING
>AAAH AHHH

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH

typical genius high IQ Jow Forums humor

The age of the so᠌yboy is over

Are we going to dox him and ruin his life?
Please tell me we are.
We need to ruin his life.

how much training do cops have to do to not break down in hysterical laughter when confronted with these inept losers?

(((Glass)))

Any better?

Attached: 1530687277369.jpg (700x933, 103K)

Peaceful protests work because violence tends to cause people to pick a side. You see a guy get his ass kicked for wanting a burger, maybe you'll talk about how fucked up it is, or maybe even intervene next time. Similarly you see protestors throwing bricks, you'll likely turn against them.

Blocks govt officials from working due to beliefs. Calls police the fascists. Neat.

Philly cheesecuck

I saw him too. Beautiful specimen.

cringe

Why don't we have his digits yet?

Cargo cult protesting
They mindlessly mimic the antics of the civil rights heroes they were raised on without realizing that you have to have some sort of moral highground with you
It's a fucking brainlet LARP

Attached: 1214863215224.gif (380x298, 368K)

Does that exists?

Attached: soy_forearm.jpg (243x248, 49K)

ikr we need to ruin his life bro. I'm on board.

Yo watch out onions Rambo is out!

Attached: 1507227976133.jpg (750x726, 56K)

LOL this is gold.

>S o yness took me
>and I strained out of thought and time

(((Glass)))

I will never laugh at a bicycle cop ever again. Based.

im trying to find his social media

Well. That's about the gayest thing I've seen in a while. Cops go in with bicycles to knock down umbrellas. Wispy men/xen (?) yell and flick fingers, then go get a coffee.

We're in a bad place now. Cops can knock heads out of fear of being filmed and being called Nazi's and the faggots rule.

>tfw philthy bro

based PPD

Attached: 1508813322078.jpg (680x680, 119K)