Is this the worst Amerishart argument as to why they have better chances?

Guns? You do realize shitskins with machining tools can make their own from scrap metal, right? Assuming Europeans can't do the same but better is just retarded.

Attached: Homemade MG.jpg (660x536, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3L5DShJsARA
youtube.com/watch?v=pq1TXEE_QK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making a rifled barrel is a bitch.
The rest is, by comparison, easy.

>thinks niggers figured this out
That's cute, OP.

Nice memeflag, faggot

Attached: sage graffiti.jpg (458x248, 16K)

The only reason to make a gun is so you can kill someone with a better gun and take theirs. You aren’t going to win a war with slam fires and smooth bore plinkers.

Hard to do when the nanny state doesn't trust you with a screw driver, much less a drill press.

>shitskins with machining tools can make their own

doubt.jpg

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1526155728404.png (748x506, 94K)

kek, I'd like to see niggers take on underground weapons manufacturing, sounds like a bunch of fun to observe.
Do you think they'd manufacture the pistol grip and trigger on the right side or the left side?

youtube.com/watch?v=3L5DShJsARA

GONNA TAKE OUR TUBES N TATERS TOO?

Where do you get the bullets from?

youtube.com/watch?v=pq1TXEE_QK4

you make them yourself you dumb cunt

dumb snow nigger, they've been using guns for years now, they have basic understanding, you guys, with the exception of your conscripts (which, albeit, I may be underestimating the amount of) have been free of guns for a very long time now, so you likely do not have many gunsmiths who understand how to make gud shit.

i know ive done it

Attached: MyMvTNx.jpg (449x738, 81K)

Fire arms designs by hood niggas likely to blow up in to hands, I've seen it happen too often

They don't need guns with oxidizers and pressure containing vessels being so plentiful. Can't wait for the household chemical ban once the monkeys evolve. Soap won't be legal so everyone will finally smell the same.

not niggers, there are no niggers in the Khyber Pass

I dont think those short range submachine guns are rifled, but they might be

Post moar homemade gats

Attached: 78946858793572.jpg (1600x1128, 177K)

>gun control works!

Attached: DIY-01-660x459.jpg (660x459, 98K)

Attached: 8933879327.jpg (1010x668, 217K)

Attached: 7a1528f089a37b6158cd7e2eba705b61.jpg (966x552, 47K)

>blocks your legislation
wat do?

Attached: 9042603690improguns.jpg (666x491, 80K)

FREEDOM!!!

Attached: LutyBuildItTakeYourCountryBack.jpg (1312x762, 117K)

this

If we get anywhere near martial law guns will be confiscated and ammo will be banned, so it will be all about improvised weapons. (pipe bombs, Propane, knives etc). Or just sabotage shit like fiber optic cables etc to shut the cities down.

Rare and checked. Noice

Attached: IMG_8301.jpg (640x550, 53K)

You’re an idiot. Americans don’t have to make anything. They go to a gun shop, show a drivers license and 25 minutes later walk out with an AR15, AR10, and 200 rounds of .223, .308. Whatever.

What kind of cucked piece of shit thinks imaking a sword is even in the same ballpark

Prtty cool sten hand gun

It's actually not terribly hard to make rudimentary rifling with a homemade rifle button. It doesn't take much to build an old school rifling machine, either, which can produce pretty damn good rifling and have plans all over the internet. Making ammo is more of a cunt, but contrary to popular belief, still totally doable.

This is all, of course, assuming you're using rudimentary materials and tools that you'd find in an average fella's workshop. In the case of a revolution, you could be there would be some underground gunsmith shops pumping out some reasonably high quality shit (like that fella they caught in Australia a few years back).

>you could be
you could bet*