That cowgirl beating up that antifa in portland... those orcs might pay a visit to her house soon (pic related)...

that cowgirl beating up that antifa in portland... those orcs might pay a visit to her house soon (pic related). She might need some protection the comming days, nice opportunity for an ambush when they do. Just leaving this here...

Attached: 345367890.png (1299x862, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93mhJqBpssg
iaskyoutell.com/trump-loving-conservative-women-protest-womens-march-feminist-someone-kind-hateful/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit, if I was single I'd hunt her down too.
Altho she probably has a bf.

This needs more attention

Attached: D313189F-6DC1-4C38-B389-77524391730A.gif (390x260, 35K)

>1776
is in the air.
bumper

Attached: taxhislandtaxhiseverything.jpg (440x563, 48K)

These fucking pussies don't stand a chance.
youtube.com/watch?v=93mhJqBpssg

Holy shit how tf do you get dominated by a girl like that?

>that cowgirl
>girl

Pretty easily seems.
I wouldn't want to fight her.

Jesus fucking Christ, was she trying to gouge his eye out with her fucking thumbnail or what? IRL Murdoch Chan is hardcore.

>Perfect women don't exis…………
>tfw you will never have a right wing gf to beat Antifa up with.

Uh, he was surrounded and had the shit kicked out of him by ten guys?
This was actually pretty shitty and people shouldn't cheer on thots and degenerate behaviour. The guy picking up the knocked out antifag will look a lot better in the media.

I sure would love to wrestle with her though!

Nah fuck them, I hope he slipped into a coma and that a nigger nurse rapes him nightly when no one is around

>was she trying to gouge his eye out with her fucking thumbnail or what?
Don't think so.
Her fist was balled up.
Compare Cowgirl to Moldilocks pic related.
Cowgirls are Proud Girls.

Attached: 100ngif.jpg (249x140, 6K)

She's hot and has a lot of heart, still can't throw a punch though. Regardless, wife material.

They are going to ask her where did she buy her pantsu.

Seems like an empty threat tbqhwyfamalam

illusion of power technique

>This was actually pretty shitty and people shouldn't cheer
Actually agree with this.
Have to be careful, too easy to kill someone on that concrete.

>Moldilocks

Attached: 1522098792272.jpg (236x291, 9K)

I mean right at 0:20, and again when the camera comes back to her at like 0.22 or 0.23. It looks for all the world like she's digging into his left eyeball with her left thumb.

Look up "Erin Sith," which is the name "she" goes by.

Erin Sith is a tranny. For real. Scroll down on this link for pic and proof:

iaskyoutell.com/trump-loving-conservative-women-protest-womens-march-feminist-someone-kind-hateful/

If you're into dick. That "girl" is a tranny.

Here's one of the frames. At this point she has stopped punching. No kinetic energy is being delivered, no bludgeoning damage is being dealt. She's just grinding her hand into his face, her thumb arched over his eyelid. It looks like she's trying to turn the tapwater goblin into a cyclops.

I wonder (why) Antifa isn't officially recognized as a terror organization

Oops, forgot pic related

Attached: Capture0.21.png (759x386, 661K)

yeah shes gets hunted down

then she pulls her CCW and plasters 3 of them to send a msg.

Want a war you can't win you commie fucks. we can give you one.

The gets on 177600000 was announcing this Nation was heading to War. I for one can't wait to headbutt a Libshart to a liquefied state with my Altyn Helmet desu.

Heather Hayer didn't trigger 1776 pt 2. The left are weak and comfortable. I bet if they killed one of ours, that might start shit for real. White Americans are feeling less and less comfortable, and less certain about the future for their children. I can only hope those fears will kick off some shit for real. The instant a right wing movement gains steam, I'm gonna be on board. I don't care if it's CivNat or not. I think CivNat is a potential springboard for NatSoc, so I'll join and lay down my life just to get this civil war kicked off.

>It's another white night episode

Attached: 1527232051843.jpg (200x160, 7K)

nah, they hide behind racial compartmentalization to execute, there's been a ton of politically motivated attacks and murders, but they hide behind a wall of misinfo.

he?
It was a godless communist. It should count it's lucky stars they didn't kick off the DOTR there and then.