Who else here is too redpilled to ever get married?

Virgin out of the question. 2-3 guys good luck. 10-30 slut ready for kids because her friends are having kids yep.

Attached: 1530524343065m.jpg (985x1024, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M75_hand_grenade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Met my wife when she was 16 and still a virgin. That was 20 years ago. You guys need to find a wife by 14 or she will be a turbo slut. Good luck with that shit.

T. 37 yr old boomer

Attached: 1530788337876.jpg (600x764, 199K)

>What do you like to do user?
>uhh...I like to read
>Oh cool! I live Harry Potter! What's your favorite book?
>Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
>Is that like some sort of a self-help book?
>yeah. Kind of.
>I like the Chicken Soup for the Soul books myself.

Attached: depositphotos_5961446-stock-photo-redhead-girl-sleeping-at-wheat.jpg (1023x682, 151K)

10 years from now this world will be a different place. Roasties will pay the price. Anons will get the DOTR been waiting for a long time to happen. Niggers will still be niggers. Jews exposed. A global economic collapse. Then a phoenix will be born from the ashes. Be patient my friends

Try explaining death trancendance to a girl.

Is it bad that I have close relationships with blacks but on TDOTR I will feel nothing as they are shipped off to some godforsaken hellhole?

imported nigger kills double imported nigger

That image is so confusing on many different levels.
I mean:
>Black
>British
>Sweden
>Grenade
How?

Same here im the same way

Can someone remind me why grenades are so fucking readily available in sweden?

Absolutely not. I feel the same way about my kike friends

Then how are they friends and not just acquaintances?

welcome to our new brave world mate.

Even if my friend goes to jail he’s still my friend

Why does everyone else want to be america so fucking bad?

Yea this, amerimutt here I have lots of scary looking guns...i have no idea where to get a fucking grenade.

I never said they were close friends

Yeah but with jail he did something to get there.

Apparently some mad cunts from the balkan wars brought them up to sweden and sold a bunch of them to swedish gangs on the black market. This is the most common type used in attacks
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M75_hand_grenade
Grenade attacks are shockingly common in sweden
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>british boy
Kek

>Bombings increased significantly in 2015, with Swedish police investigating around 100-150 explosions.

Explosions every other day are OKAY when it's not in America. I don't think I read a single story about this in 2015.

What's so confusing. Sweden has more grenade attacks than the West Bank for the last few years already. And you should know that Brits are niggers, nigger

>Expecting a woman to be anywhere even remotely close you intellectually
You dun goofed

That’s the point

>be quintessentially British in Sweden
>get grenaded

>tfw my gf has only fucked me
>tfw she is asian and any kids would be a lil elliot

pic semi related - what coalburners create

Attached: LE 56%.jpg (5760x3840, 1.78M)

le bump

I guess I'm mostly blackpilled at this point. I'm perpetually disappointed in white people nearly as much as I am in other races. Women are stupid, sociaopathic whores. I hate children. My whole family is made up of moronic degenerates. I've been suicidal since five-years-old. I find myself praying for God to impose the apocalypse, or for nuclear war to break out and for all life to be wiped off the face of the earth.

are you me? right there with you

Maybe so, literally; at this point, I wouldn't doubt it. The only reason I could conceive of wanting to bear a child would be to raise them as a ruthless brainwashed politician who will initiate the nuclear apocalypse once they've secured power.

Those are mostly from Yugoslav gang wars. Not Somalians

You guys need to spend more time outside. And maybe read a bible.

I go outside; I have a job; I try to "interact" with "people." I've read the Bible; I believe Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. I also believe humanity is fucked beyond redemption, and the sooner we are all extincted the better.

Here's how you do it user. Get into real estate and rent out properties. Do investments. Once you can live off your investments, hire a surrogate to have your child. Then homeschool him

LIES

The wheat field waifu not the other stuff.
>wheat field aryan
doesn't exist! She has HPV irl!

Maybe. I'm honestly just waiting for my parents and grandparents to die off so I can just go ahead and off myself without feeling too much guilt.

Are you me?

I do and I hate it. I'm surrounded by spics n niggers

Dissociative disorders are a bitch.

Nah, I found one. They're still out there. Like unicorns though honestly. Try Churches - lots of them still rode the cock carousel before finding Jesus, but it's still better chances than most other ways of meeting women.

Oh my God. Have you been diagnosed with DPD by any chance? Then you would really be me