Why's he wearing purple ties lately?

Why's he wearing purple ties lately?

Attached: gettyimages-543417506-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

shows he's gone rogue

wife picked them out and would bitch at him if he said he didnt like them. poor guy.

The Crown Chakra, also known as the Sahasrara, is located at the top of the head. It is linked to the crown of the head, the nervous system, and the brain, and is representative of pure thought. This chakra connects one with the infinite consciousness. Opening this chakra will help tap into a deep spiritual understanding. Gemstones that will aid the Crown Chakra include amethyst and clear quartz.

*mauve

Purple is not the color that represents bissexualism?

Make no mistake
Rep. Gowdy is a Patriot

lavendar something someting

I mean, I know what you're talking about, but I doubt Gowdy is into the esoteric aspects of Hinduism and choosing his wardrobe accordingly.

Then why do you believe he wore it for a specific reason at all?

A bi Patriot?

Viva la revolucion!

Attached: 76345634563.jpg (660x429, 78K)

I don't know, just noticing a trend...

Attached: 440px-Trey_Gowdy_official_congressional_photo.jpg (440x660, 55K)

Attached: 1522970198928.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Dems can't meme the blue wave so they've gone to purple revolution, the plants are signalling their loyalTIEs.

Attached: 1518850773595.png (780x438, 518K)

Trump wore a purple tie with redpills on it once.

Attached: 1525046803991.jpg (2290x1322, 330K)

kek name one person he successfully prosecuted with his investigations?

>purple
>clearly blue

Attached: 1524648886487.png (789x460, 354K)

As reported by thehill.com

Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former personal lawyer, has reportedly hired Clinton administration White House official Lanny Davis.

New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman on Thursday tweeted a statement from Davis saying he has spoken to Cohen “many times in the last two weeks” and that he “recognized his sincerity” in an ABC News interview that aired earlier this week.

“Michael Cohen deserves to tell his side of the story — subject, of course to the advice of counsel,” Davis, who served as White House special counsel under former President Clinton, said in the statement. He currently works as a legal crisis manager.

Do you even own a tie? One tie?

he's mentioned he wants to get back into law enforcement so maybe this is a way to distance himself from politicking in a sense

its an interesting optical illusion
but it's blue on the close up

the tie is figuratively and literally redpilled.

Attached: Capture-the-Flag.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Purple>Red+Blue
Power Level Next
He has chosen, and is beyond there touch
Killary tried wearing it election night on assumption of win....

Attached: notyoursheep.jpg (386x566, 57K)

None of my ties are solids.

Purple revolution conspiracy, motherfucka.
Well.. They way the US is going it's likely a half-truth.

Maybe we should reappropriate the meaning of it, to unifying both sides, instead of being the “dog whistle” of people wanting to destroy the country?

I like this guy's accent.

Since the day the soro/clintons came out with the purple shit, all his ties has been purple, never has been our guy, sorry wakeup