Male Reproductive Rights

Should a man have absolute control of his own seed?

Why is it a woman who decides if she wants to be pregnant or not? Why is a man financially responsible for HER decision?

Would you get a 100% reversible vasectomy?

Attached: 3_birth-control-for-men.jpg (900x699, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_NsMzRp_zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not pumping and dumping

Has everyone forgot about condoms?

and like that niggers disappeared from the world

Attached: 36229411_131003881117038_1276290192461791232_n.jpg (708x610, 57K)

All vasectomies are reversible dumbass. How deprived of sexual education do you have to be to eat all the marketing buzzwords just like that? No wonder your daughters lose their virginity when they're 11 years old in average.

condoms break. Shots are guaranteed, reversible, cheap, and effective.

You do have control just jizz on her face wtf nigga like damn give her some hair gel

>reversible
kek

Anyone who has had sex knows condoms suck.

>All vasectomies are reversible dumbass.
this is what the vasectomy (((doctor))) told him

Attached: 1515817148215.jpg (224x224, 5K)

Condoms have a known real-application failure rate which is not insignificant. To say condoms are 99% effective is no less stupid than saying abstinence is 100% effective. It's called sample bias. Look it up.

Can't abort what never was conceived.

Condoms are the only thing I trust. I do not trust a woman to control her reproduction. Go ask a woman when she's ovulating, she won't have a clue. Many women don't even understand that there's only six or seven days a month that they can actually get pregnant. You're going to trust this woman when she says she's fixed?

Attached: The_Question_Graph.jpg (465x510, 88K)

Yeah, at only about 100x the cost of a vasectomy though. And im sure it dosent always work.

Attached: 1521261555885.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

seems like a good way to still blow a nice big load on your dishwashers face, without the risk of pregnancy.

traditional vasectomy has always been a huge nope and turn off.
a cock with very little or nothing at all coming out during orgasm is pathetic and cucked.

you know whats even better though? making white babies.

I don’t get it, is everyone retarded? I’ve had unprotected sex numerous times (with long term ex) and all you have to do is not cum inside of them... or pee before sex again if you have ejaculated.

Do you niggers just come inside or pull out late or what? Is my seed rotten?

you should try russian roulette. seems like a game you would enjoy.

>Tfw you were shooting blanks the whole time.
user I think you should go get checked.

I am imagining the needle reversing out of his arm

settle down user. i pulled out on lots(74) of skanks and never got any preggo. my wife gets pregz everytime within 3 months

Attached: 1523496461235.jpg (338x338, 26K)

Could you imagine what would happen to society if suddenly, black children had father's in their lives?

Crime rates would be all but eliminated in just a generation.

Attached: unnamed000.jpg (814x1093, 294K)

nigger youre just infertile

I cannot imagine that no.

Just use condoms while pulling out and timing it for certain points during the menstrual cycle.

>if suddenly, black children had father's in their lives?
who cares? i want them gone

Attached: 1528863484596.jpg (640x640, 92K)

>meme flag

Attached: 1518033620161.png (491x491, 284K)

Of course id get one. Desperate enough thot WILL try to sperm jack you for money. Paternity fraud is common enough to warrant extreme caution.

I wouldn’t get a vasectomy because I’m not a fucking retard

>sperm jack you for money.

I consider this a form of rape. If a man does not give informed consent to a pregnancy, he's being raped.

>Condoms have a known real-application failure rate which is not insignificant.
18% according to the CDC

Welp let me know how it goes. I won't be getting one this lifetime. I need a generation or two of males to use this shit before I fuck with my fertility.

Something tells me injecting DMSO into your vas deferens isn't a good idea. I spilled some of that shit on me and it fucked my skin up

Top fucking kek. If you want absolute control, use protection or don't blow your load inside her just because you like the way a creampie feels. Or get a fucking vasectomy. You seem to already know your options, why are you asking? For justification on being an absent parent? Get fixed and don't reverse it, you shouldn't breed.

Are you proposing we strap these bitches down and force abortions on them? How the hell else are we supposed to enforce male reproductive rights?

It's was your decision to stick your meat whistle in her, a woman can't get pregnant on her own. Do you even realize the cost of raising a child? Mistake or otherwise, that's your fuck up, so why should anyone have to pay but you? If having to provide for someone other than yourself scares you so bad, than PRACTISE SAFE SEX YOU FAG. Y'all sitting here like "condoms feel like shit" but its gonna hurt your wallet a hell of a lot more in the long run. It's not even about the woman at that point, that's your kid. Are you that fucked up of a human that you can even provide any support (financially or not) to your own child, accident or not? If you were a half decent person you'd accept the responsibility you dealt to yourself.

That's like when a woman gladly takes a faceful and turns around and accuses you of raping her, because afterwards she wasn't feeling the idea of it. Tf out of here.

Everything is a woman's issue.

If a girl tells you she's on birth control, or implies that there is no pregnancy risk? Nu-uh

Women are dumb. Many don't understand their menstrual cycles and ovulation. I don't trust them.

like what brand of underwear lets me easily pull my dick out to pee but still closes and holds my dick in at every other time?

Attached: 1517184965188.jpg (480x360, 24K)

But I just implied I didn’t ever come close to cumming in her FUCK

Attached: D55DB83A-C9EA-45D5-AE45-29652212AEBA.jpg (517x537, 56K)

What are you on about, that doesn't even tie into what I'm saying. No shit you shouldn't trust them when they say they're no risk? That's called common fucking sense. Unless you're planning for a child, don't blow your load in a bitch you barely know and act fucking surprised when jr's on the way.

Sure, woman are fucking retarded but you're sounding to me like you're on the same level.

It's not about me. I control my seed. But there are many men who don't, and believe her lies, or are irresponsible.

If there was a reliable, effective, totally reversible vasectomy, how many men would get one? How many single moms would be eliminated?

Ok, but who was stupid enough to blow his load inside her, believe the lies, or just say fuck it? Or are the women supposed to take full responsibility for the man's half too? Seems like you forgot that without a woman birthing and raising you, you wouldn't have a load to blow in the first place.

our daughters wouldn't lose their virginity so soon if illegals from Oaxaca weren't all pedophiles.

If your going to fuck a girl you do not think is worth having kids with wear a condom.

My father played a significant role in my upbringing. I'm sorry your dad went out for smokes and never came back.

Again, if there was a reliable, effective, totally reversible vasectomy, how many men would get one?

It's not about dumbasses who can't wear condoms. It's about men exercising a right to choose to impregnate a woman.

Good for you. So did mine. And so did my mother. Both of which I have respect for. Are you trying to imply your own mother is of lesser value than your father?

The way you can exersize your right as a man to choose whether or not you impregnate a woman, is by practising safe sex and choosing a partner that you trust and respect enough that if it were to happen, it would be feasible to be around for your kid in the very least. If you can't trust her, why on earth would you fuck her? Penis+vagina+sperm+egg=offspring. It's basic biology. If you can't understand how both parties involved in that process are responsible for the child, than you shouldn't be having sex.

It's not about what me or you do or don't do.

It's about Male Reproductive Rights.

The ability to control your seed. The ability to make a conscientious fully informed decision to make a baby with a woman.

The answer to the question is that in all likelihood, a vast majority of men would get a reliable, effective, totally reversible vasectomy. It would be more revolutionary than the birth control pill.

"The ability to control your seed. The ability to make a conscientious fully informed decision to make a baby with a woman."

The ability of controlling your seed would be not to share it with every woman you enter. Control it by containing it, or not giving her any access to it.

All I see here is a vast majority of men stating that they most likely would not. So I don't know where that statistic is coming from. Likely your ass?

If such a product existed on the market, there would be a queue as long as the one for your sister to get it.

This.

Also, unless you were drugged or held there by force, sticking your fully erect and willing dong inside any woman is a conscientious fully informed decision. You should know full well what comes with making the decision to go in unarmed. Or did you miss sex ed?

Yes, whatever you do don't improve your situation, goy. Simply keep suffering.

DON'T STICK NEEDLES INTO YOUR FUCKING NUTSACK
THIS IS COMMON SENSE

Does that apply to dead diseases (vaccines)? How about cutting yourself with a knife to save your life (surgery)? Or ripping your muscles just to make them heal again (working out)?

IT'S YOUR FUCKING BALLS JESUS CHRIST

7 to 10 odds you're circumcised.

ok I'm gonna stop histrionic capitalization. Yes I'm circumcised, of course I am, I'm american, and circumcision is clearly an abominable practice.

>Marked by the Jew.
>Tries to keep power out of the hands of men.
Well, I, for one, am not surprised.

I'm trying to keep you from sticking needles into your fucking balls. It's self evidently not a good idea. Men shouldn't get surgical vasectomies either - the only time the medical industry needs to deal with your balls is if you have testicular cancer. Otherwise, leave them alone.

Maybe if you found a suitable suitor for her by the time she hits puberty and let him court her till marriage, you wouldn't have this problem.

>le emotional appeal
>>>/reddit/

>(((100%))) reversible
Other than that yea

I have had to stress over letting a bad mother birth my child many times

Condoms fucking suck dude

Top kek. If being informed about how a sexual encounter can play out makes me a goy, so be it. Have fun having 17 children running around while you pray to your gods to send you some male birth control when you already possess the power and knowledge to figure it out for yourself. I wouldn't trust myself either if my brain worked the way yours does.

Indeed. We should demand all discussion of it simply be stopped! There's no reason to share this information or even talk about it!

>"woops we seem to have cut a little too much, we're sorry goyim but it looks like you're sterile now ;)"

>(((trusting the medical industry to fuck with your balls)))
Lol

>ignoring your options because of some anonymous poster

>Have fun having 17 children running around
Sounds great.
Can't wait.

It'll be my own milita too!

The biggest family I know of though had 12.

Attached: wiwo3.jpg (1440x1080, 339K)

hmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=v_NsMzRp_zc

Go trust the medical industry to fuck with your balls

Just remember you will be responsible for whatever your future child goes through because you let someone fuck with your balls so you could throw your condoms away

Did I even fucking say that? No.

>takes 3 months of trying
user... I don't know what to tell you

No, just heavily implied. Hence my sarcasm.

>Have fun having 17 children running around while you pray to your gods to send you some male birth control when you already possess the power and knowledge to figure it out for yourself.

Right, because you're going to trust your wife to manage the birth control? Or you're going to wear a condom every time you fuck her? Pull out and stain the sheets?

What happens when wifey wants kid #3, but your financial situation only supports 2? But she goes and gets pregnant anyways? What then?

Alright, so I'm an oldfag. Lots of girlfriend, most not on the pill. I practiced the pull out method for years. 99% means 1 out of 100 failures. Even 99.9 is one out of a thousand and after two years as a young buck a thousand is easy to hit. Never got a girl pregnant unintentionally.

Married, that's the intentional part. Anyways, vasectomy comes with the potential of not being able to get hard again. Though very low, the risk isn't worth the measures. No, not all surgeries are reversible. Period, shit happens.

I was a playboy in my day, lost count of the women I've been with. Not bragging just a fact. If you are competent enough to know when to pull out you'll be fine, with very very few exceptions.

Yes, a man should be able to financially abort. But, cismen are not a target today not a concern to to those planning laws wanting to stay in office. True feminism, equality, would be a man having the same rights to abort as a woman. Unfortunately, feminism has been warped by extremists.

Even in divorce courts men are losing what they rightfully gained during marriage. They get less custody, etc. There is a war on men.

Until we all stop trying to get laid and come together, it will remain that way.

Than take matters into your own hands and get the fucking vacestomy that's being discuss you fucking pleb. Is that even a question?

im not reading that fucking reddit spaced garbage post

>get the fucking vacestomy

THAT"S THE WHOLE POINT!!!!

What a break through!

Attached: ian.png (600x517, 171K)

>Should a man have absolute control of his own seed?

Yes, abortion equality now. One of the biggest issues nowadays.

Attached: ab.jpg (1347x4643, 1.34M)

>Jow Forums always promoting having more white babies
>suddenly thread about preventing pregnancies
Somethings seems fishy here...

Whenever I cum with a condom on I feel like nothing is coming out, like it’s getting stopped and it’s pretty uncomfortable. Now with your leaf babydick that might not be a problem

>>suddenly thread about preventing pregnancies
Somethings seems fishy here...

No jew.

It's about THOTs and gold diggin' whores who rob men of their seed, then extort money from them.

Attached: signs-your-partner-is-a-gold-digger-THS-655x353.jpg (655x353, 30K)

I don't trust that shit
Sounds like its could easily get you fucked up and cause complications

The "Male Pill" is the red pill. Get rid of all birth control it has been nothing but toxic for white people.

Attached: birth-control-methods-s1-facts.jpg (340x340, 25K)

Vasectomies are a real thing that come with real risks. You're the one acting like all your problems will be solved with a little snip. Just remember not all vasectomies are 100%, just like any other kind of birth control. Just because I agreed to one point you've made, doesn't magically make me agree with everything you've said. Nice try though. In a situation where you have already had children, and you don't want anymore children ever, that's different. If something goes wrong and your fertility is fucked up, you already have your offspring. Good luck finding any doctor willing to perform a vasectomy of a young healthy male with no living offspring. Let me know when you do!

Vasagel is a polymer gel that is injected in to the vas defrens to block sperm from being released. It can be reversed with another injection. It's a totally reversible vasectomy. The product is in clinical trials.

When it comes to market, it will be a revolutionary advancement for men and their reproductive rights.

Great!

You've successfully found what you are looking for. Congratulations. Go sign up for the trial. Why wait?

Because user, the clinical trials are happening in INDIA.

>injecting dmso to dissolve plastic coating the vas deferens.
>reversible
You're a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1526010906373.jpg (407x573, 65K)

>Should a man have absolute control of his own seed?
NO

perfect breeding material, sad its more likely to win the lottery.

Are you retarded?

Most men would fall over themselves to get access to reliable birth control. Women were liberated by the advent of the pill, condoms, abortion etc. including the ability to opt out and have a kid even against the wishes of the men they fuck. All most of us are asking for is a reliable ability to be as promiscuous as women can be without suffering at the hands of women and their poor decision making by controlling from the source whether our seed enters the woman at the time of orgasm.

I'm uncertain why any modern man would be against this, furthermore, why any man would be pulling the "keep it in your pants" line, when he wouldn't say that to a woman risking the prospects of having kids irresponsibly.

He meant have fun PAYING for 17 children and never seeing them. Knowing that their mother keeps them in the house that you worked hard to pay for all the while turning them against you and weaponizing them for court hearings.

>I didn’t ever come close to cumming
Did you know that pre transfers spermatosoids?

Attached: 1530595817731.jpg (326x266, 16K)

>nigger

Id rather masturbate than fuck a girl with condom on

condoms break, can be tampered with and also collect semen that can be reacquired without your knowledge after the fact unless you dispose of them extremely effectively

If the girl receives any of your sperm through any means, innocent or not, your life leaves your hands and becomes hers to fuck up as she pleases. Even if she admits to tampering with the condom, or collecting it after use and inseminating herself, you're still on the hook.

>99% effective
so after 100 shags she's prego

I'd rather have a pill that inhibits spermatozoa production (for 1 day) but doesn't stop seminal fluid from being produced

Lining your insides with a polymer shot seems like a great idea. Also quick webmd of DMSO "while it can sometimes be found as an oral supplement its safety is unclear", "easily absorbed by the skin", "little is known about effects on fetus or infants". Sounds like a great recipe for some "unforeseen" problems.