Who is this little shit?

Does anyone know where this took place?

Attached: Can+funnyjunk+find+this+guy+before+pol+does_6747c7_6658918.jpg (1200x1288, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Can funnyjunk find this guy before pol does/aeqyLnr/
americandigitalnews.com/2017/08/19/pol-weaponized-autism-knows-no-bounds-we-found-a-flag-in-the-middle-of-nowhere-by-analyzing-flight-patterns-and-wind-direction-we-will-find-you-must-share/
theroperreportsite.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/brent-betterly-busted/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

false flag by #ProudBoys
the nazi gavin set it up

don't believe everything you see on the internet

I thought that was a chimpazee's mouth at first.

Attached: 1523011300591.jpg (692x451, 99K)

Did a widdle neo-nawzi get his widdle head bashed in again?

Lol I thought that too.

Who the fuck punches a monkey in the mouth? Despicable.

Attached: 1530460393790.png (296x296, 206K)

Same, I thought it was eating strawberries

I'd fuck it desu ne

Attached: 1526256790757.jpg (719x1000, 402K)

Last August in Boston.

Attached: watching tv.png (1150x1200, 1.22M)

fuck off, you pantifaggot

Got better pics of the tats? Likely he's shown them off before.

I can’t wait until you commie faggots start this shit for real

link to source image

Same, I thought it was a picture where some psycho has stitched the lips of a chimpanzee together.

Sadly no, only pic of this, was thinking same thing, gonna check YouTube for protest vids

funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Can funnyjunk find this guy before pol does/aeqyLnr/

>jorts
>pbr shirt
arm tats
>limp wrist
>scooter helmet
>camelpak

Dude was attacked by a walking stereotype

This makes me want to go to the next blowout but I don't want to do time for manslaughter. I would not be able to resist killing that pussy with the pipe. He even swings like a faggot. I would use the pavement as a makeshift cheese grater until I saw bone shards mixed with the blood from his face.

leave it to fj to do all the legwork.
bow down to the new hotspot on the net

Attached: Pretty+sure+they+already+got+this+guy+_932a861e0c35fcd25ee40290ce32f177.jpg (576x1024, 122K)

Attached: bodybags4u.png (515x500, 253K)

not too sure if its a girl or a boy frightening

>hey i'll just bend down and take my eyes off these people while i pick this up infront of a hostile and armed crowd
dumbass

>>jorts
that's not even that bad, the fact they're tight and rolled up screams faggot

Attached: Oops+he+_ff43915829ddb4c25dad0b7a660a5890.jpg (326x295, 42K)

after an image search
americandigitalnews.com/2017/08/19/pol-weaponized-autism-knows-no-bounds-we-found-a-flag-in-the-middle-of-nowhere-by-analyzing-flight-patterns-and-wind-direction-we-will-find-you-must-share/

It's a numale. Girlish hips, swings like a faggot that never had a father to teach him how. I would pay money to see this faggot do a lay-up.

Strange bedfellows, but we've had stranger.

we need them
>pic releated

Attached: memes.png (508x748, 820K)

it's too small

Attached: disgust.png (279x220, 153K)

Oh boohoo cry me a fucking river you fucking pussies. You go into those places (riots and protests) armed and LOOKING for a fight. That scar is honorable and well-earned. No tears to spill or sympathy to display there.

Only respect for a fight well-fought.

So how did the Eric Clanton trial go? I missed it.

this is my current position.

it keeps getting pushed back. I think they are trying to make the whole thing go dark and then let him off with a slap on the wrist. There is money protecting him.

Handing out naps.

Attached: PantifaPwned.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

That's what she said

Attached: Wife+3+and+4+were+having+our+weekly+three+sum+_c0fc85bb819d7fac0bb6df57c41b224b.png (723x328, 65K)

looks like a fucking girl lol

someone did this already

Attached: brent.jpg (849x768, 191K)

HAHAHA REKT

scheduled for aug. 8th in oakland

Brent Betterly

theroperreportsite.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/brent-betterly-busted/

numale confirmed. this is what a 6 year old looks like playing whack-a-mole at chucky cheese

Attached: 1530846099765.jpg (303x247, 24K)

Duuuuude weeeeeeed

based pusy poster

based honorary

undercover police rent-a-mob #30051

The dude is tough
He’ll be back in action soon enough to beat the shit out of all of them.

Attached: 49314805-57AB-419C-98A1-322D7ED17A70.jpg (750x1104, 388K)

done

kek same

Attached: image.jpg (508x748, 111K)

>I thought that was a chimpazee's mouth at first.

maybe it is

Attached: asdasd.jpg (665x656, 79K)

I forgot one, the original hipster beer. He's been drinking hipster beer before hipster beers were even cool

Attached: image.jpg (508x748, 113K)

He's fine, unlike your brain-dead buddy in Oregon.

its sad the PBR is now hipster, i remember when it was the dirt cheap poor person beer

That was action hero being attacked in charlotesville

third pic is the pussy jazz jennings just had installed

Attached: 1527916025076.jpg (640x480, 31K)

When will you commies finally start this so called "civil war"? My trigger finger is getting itchy!

Attached: 1525154014375.jpg (640x640, 39K)

This. This shit is old and Jow Forums already sorted it out. Why the fuck are faggots bringing it up again?

This is why people need to yank the jizz rags off of those fags whenever they get in range.

Totally

Attached: 1530792532068 (1).jpg (676x704, 131K)

Fuck man.

Charlottesville.

The guy getting mobbed by communists is Action Hero.

Alex McNabb sewed his head up back at the air BNB.

We also doxed the commie, or rather his mother doxed him. I don't recall his name though.

Fuck indeed.

That's totally stunning and brave, right?

why did you fucking do that

>Can watch peoples heads explode
>Can watch people get skinned alive
>Can watch peoples bodies turn into red mist
>Feel queasy and uneasy when looking at abomination wounds
I don't know what the fuck it is, but I honestly feel sick when looking at this shit.

looked like charlottesville to me

It's so gross because you know they did that to themselves hoping it would be beautiful and make them whole.

It would be like a guy smashing all the bones in his arms with a hammer, to play the piano better. You'd throw up

because that person wanted and paid someone to do this to him
because people give him praise for being brave for paying a dr to mutilate him
because people are trying to normalize men doing this to themselves and anyone that questions it is a bigot of *phobic
because unlike death and gore that's the victim's desired outcome

>trannies think someone is going to put a dick in there

Attached: 20 eons.png (500x562, 126K)

Yeah it's the hipster college students in the early 2000s that made it that way. Even though it's pretty good for cheap shit they ruined it like everything else, which is why he's wearing a shirt with its company's logo like a true anticorp/anticapitalist/antiAmerican

Barf, there's someone for everyone.

Trannies just have to understand they need to settle for Buffalo Bill because Ryan gosling isn't gonna call

Can't stop laughing.
Dude is literally retarded now.
KeK

Attached: downsload.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>now

Yeah I thought about it a bit more after I posted, and I pretty much came to these conclusions. It's disgusting because it is so unnatural yet praised and encouraged. It's pushed so hard to make mentally ill people believe they need this done to feel whole, while actually ruining their life even more and pushing them beyond repair. It truly is sickening and unsettling.

I'll never understand why people do this to themselves. Transgenderism really is a mental illness.

Attached: tired.jpg (500x372, 20K)

>I don't know what the fuck it is, but I honestly feel sick when looking at this shit.
I know that feeling looking at that shit makes my shoulders feel weird and stomach churns.
I can watch gook kids getting killed and people burned alive but this -FUCKKK-

It's crazy that the doctors who do it don't commit suicide. I wonder what those stats are???????????

Jorts... God damn I fucking hate basedboys so fucking much.

Well, more so and now literally.

Attached: wetaded.jpg (599x697, 51K)

same

Look at that faggot's stance.
I guess the universe really is a simulation, because clearly someone fucked up and rigged his body model to some female combat animations.

>doctors who do it
Fucking gas those fuckers.

Attached: free-gas.jpg (480x360, 18K)

it could take awhile, and im not doing it, but using google maps to find the building with that unique window pattern on the left is likely possible

Huh me too..

Lawl you will never do anything

Heard this elsewhere but sauce for the lulz?

Well, did he get justice?

Honorary

It's because you're still sane. You see something unnatural and revolting, and you're revolted by it. That's a normal and healthy response.

Holy shit. Are they imitating us? Have we become such a name to conjure by that we're who they want to be when they grow up? I mean Jow Forums has been many things over the years, but role models? That's gonna be a new challenge.

>tattoos
Probably a clue.

faggot cocksuckers, pabst uaed to be the 'woring man's' beer and these bitches are wearing them

oops 'working man's'beer

No idea. Probably not since this occurred in a leftist shithole and like the Eric Clanton case (((they))) try to sweep this shit under the rug.

Yeah, I pretty much thought that, and am thankful I'm not blackpilled enough to be numb to it. It's definitely the unnaturalness of it and how it's being so nonchalantly normalised that does it.

I will.

I'm in Boston. I ride the train twice a day with a White Devil T shirt.

Step up faggots.

Attached: 1516913599883.jpg (540x691, 46K)

HAHAHAHA
Hey, that's mean.

>Jow Forums worships Breivik, McVeight, Dylan Roof, Charlottesville car driver

>waaaaahhh this one guy hit someone in the head!

didn't know we were trying to find anyone. who cares who found them anyways?

Attached: arno berker statues.png (1120x697, 452K)

Jihad.

Attached: get in faggot.jpg (648x434, 96K)