Are we going to lose the house this November?

Attached: The+Blue+Wave+Logo+(website+big).jpg (700x490, 121K)

no

B L U E C A V E

no

maybe, you better go vote

Were going to establish martial law once california secedes

lol

>BLUE WAVE
More like a blue drop in a red ocean.

The blue wave is gonna get flushed when Trump pulls the plug and drains the swamp.

I think we should split up the state and let NorCal fall into anarchy while I watch from comfy SoCal

its gonna be even worse for the democrats than any of them can imagine.

Don't get cocky, it could happen.

I'm voting Republican for once in California.

Calexit in one of the states has a huge chance of passing if you dolts vote for a 3 way state cut off.

I think dems will clinch it. Both sides are delusional at the moment.

Not if we vote.

probably not, fox news passed CNN on google trends

Trump guy here...Honestly, too early to tell.

A midterm election. If Dems win house, impeachment..

Our president said “grab them by the pussy.”

How will (((DNC))) prove somthing worse?

No. We’re going to pick up even more seats in both chambers.

No, but you need to vote anyway. You lurkers reading this need to, too.

Lol no, but get out there and VOTE no matter what.

>Red sun rises

Calexit is good. We want cuckifornia gone!

Obligatory

Attached: image-5.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Like it means anything aside from your feels.
Pussy.

>both sides are delusional

Attached: A3E25006-5F99-42E8-BB30-A74C18804FA0.png (936x711, 214K)

Socal is red but we won't be comfy... lots of mexicunts

>impeachment
If they really want to stoke the fire to unimaginable highs, they wouldn’t do this.

It's harder to tell with the house than with the senate. Fewer polls out, etc. We'll have to wait until it's closer to the midterms.

Nope.

Attached: red_wave_trump_tina.jpg (2040x1500, 699K)

Blue wave? Do the dems even have a single strong issue that's winning for them right now? They're losing on gun laws, they're losing on trying to paint trump as a misogynist racist nazi doofus/evil genius, they're party is faceless other than pelosi and waters and that's been going great for them so far. Other than telling themselves there will be a "blue wave" what possible action is going to take place to pull that off?

I don't know, because I never trust (((polls))), but you shouldn't worry about it, because you should behave as if we're going to lose and act accordingly. Always fight like you're behind and never get complacent.

Historical odds, yes.

However, Trump's two major strong issues immigration and the economy are the top of voter's minds and he's supposed to be trusted with them.

If Dems turn out we probably lose the chamber in November and can look forward to lots of bullshit like an impeachment vote, endless probes/hearings, you name it.

Just reactionary vote to Trump's presidency and mean words online.

It might be enough to lose the House.

Identity politics have been an absolute cancer for the Dems and they are just unwilling to let it go. I don't see it happening.

Lose House, keep Senate

>>Americans care about decorum.
We let our children kill each other in autistic rage every day. You think most people care that trump is fucking foreigners to death?

You guys need to get the leftists to act crazy. Get them to openly push communism more and have the leftists go off on people.

You mean like the last time a sitting Republican president faced a midterm during his first term?

It's actually pretty fucked how much they support communism. They let in all of these people ftom shit hole countries who didn't like it there, but want to make the US exactly like it. Its like trying to save someone in the water and they end up drowning you.

Lose house
Lose senate
Lose white house when Muller’s investigation ends

Attached: FC658E46-17B5-41DA-89CF-4C61BA105EDA.jpg (800x770, 144K)

no

Even the liberals want us to fuck russia to death. We have the best killers here. Our president can order a death strike on any human being on the planet and nobody would stop him. And if he suddenly couldent do this, we would be very concerned. When will Americans come clean with their identity and love themselves for who they are? Why cover ourselves up like this and get walked on by morons from other lands? Even our "poor" live like the upper class in most of the world. SAD.

Maxine waters handed the GOP and easy win the moment that she started advocating for violence against conservatives and dissolving ICE. The dems just lost the moderate vote for the next decade.

No. Dems will lose badly outside of hard blue states. And there are less seats from those this round than usual.

I know. The worst part is that if anyone disagrees with them they start screeching.

Dem platform 2018:

>gib guns
>gib taxes
>buy Obamacare
>PEACH 4D 5!

fuck bros this is bad