Diaper Jews

Why do you Jow Forumstards get so obsessed with the idea of having kids? Do you not realize you are only endorsing the Diaper Jew by buying baby products and contributing to kike profits? Besides, having kids is miserable anyway. Childfree people like my girlfriend and I have tons of fun while you have to clean up puke and listen to crying and screaming all night LMAO

Attached: nokids.jpg (640x309, 57K)

Attached: 1530325841751.jpg (1800x2700, 2.69M)

You're literally adult children

does anyone else think an entire statement is invalidated when you end in LMAO? on another note, I'm very glad you are not reproducing, OP.

Cool wine aunts unite!

let that sink in liberals
/thread

literal retard

Seriously, can any of you clowns come up with an ACTUALLY GOOD reason to have kids? All I see so far are pathetic shitposts.

Your girlfriend wants kids.

Because we obviously need to have children to continue the existence of our race.

sorry, your memeflag excludes you from receiving any actual rebuttals. also I already had kids, comrade. enjoy having your headstone kicked over by somebody's kid someday

To swell our ranks and beat back the brown horde

>You're literally adult children
isn't a shitpost.

so btfo and you don't even know it.

>implying commies rate anything more than a mass grave

Society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

Attached: 1530502473118.jpg (763x1024, 288K)

I knew this at heart but it is nice to hear it put into words well, nice meme user

Why are you twenty-nine and wrestling with what should be a younger man's issue?

If you don't even take the time to reply to answers in your own thread, you should never make one again.

Just replied, what now retard kraut?

what an utterly idiotic shill, having white children is a foundational aspect of white nationalism. the words ‘white children’ are 2 of the 14 words.
If the baby industry really was kiked, that would only mean we need to practice craftsmanship more for what we need

>tons of fun
One day you will discover that there is a difference between being happy and having fun. And all the time you have wasted will be regretted.

I don't know... do you personally think your existence was a good idea?

Particularly in relations to your parents of course

Fucking meme flaggots every time...

Sage

Try refuting an argument you brainlet.

>Why do you Jow Forumstards get so obsessed with the idea of having kids?
We don't.

I want to have children so life crushes them in early adulthood so hard they think about suicide 8 hours per day.

Because they are the best way you perpetuate your political views into the future. Commies having no kids will result in communism not being popular. Also I will encourage my kids to put you on an ice floe when you are old and helpless. Try to overdose before then.

>destroy your future so you can drink craft beer until blitzed every night just like I do!
WOW I’M SOLD, YOU WON ME LVER, SCHLOMO!

Attached: 0C2BE34B-50EB-4349-AC3A-44FE78A0B291.png (238x220, 6K)

its bad when fucking canadians are calling you out, if you unironically use meme flags kill yourself, if you ironically use meme flags kill yourself.

Attached: Canada can stand alone.jpg (746x655, 163K)

Oyy veh, gotta keep the goy from having children.

Sage

Attached: 1521128532331.jpg (768x912, 140K)

Having kids is great and they take care of their parents in old age, unlike OP who will die alone, discovered weeks later with face eaten off by cats after the neighbours report a bad smell

(((having fun)))

actually though,if you do it correctly, there is no need to consume baby products.

also, why would you not contribute to the future existence of your culture and people?

fuck off shill. (or selfish idiot, whichever you may be)

In my experience it's more like this.
>I like kids
>Oh my god I hate kids
>...okay. Anywa-
>They just cost so much money
>...yea. So as I was s-
>And you have to give them so much time!
>...
>And they're just so messy!!
>...alright.
>Honestly I can't stand kids at all.
>It isn't that ba-
>How can you ever like kids?!
>Whatever.
Rinse and repeat.

Attached: 1476433013416.png (1200x1600, 645K)

Attached: 1473445058418.jpg (1266x916, 405K)

Because at the end of the day, we'll have a legacy, and you won't.

If your only excuse to not have children is because they are too expense and you don't want to stop having fun, Then you yourself are a jew and shouldn't have kids and I hope you will be put in a nursing home where you will be mistreated and abused all because you din't have kids who would of have taken care of you and loved you and you will feel pride in the fact that you had to take some time out of playtime and take care of a child. I hope you die childless and alone

Behold. I show you the last man.
"What is love? What is creation? What is longing? What is a star?" - so
asks the last man and blinks.
The earth has then become small, and on it there hops the last man
who makes everything small. His race is as ineradicable as the flea; the
last man lives longest.
"We have invented happiness", say the last men, and they blink.

Attached: Download.jpg (85x116, 3K)

It's extremely obvious that this is either the JIDF or a shill, but I support it anyway. The smart you get the more you realize kids are little shits. Rather than making a poor attempt at trying to keep up with the birthrate of shitskins, beans and niggers, just deport them all. That's literally the only plausible solution.