As libertarians what can we do to over throw the government if we had to?

As libertarians what can we do to over throw the government if we had to?

Pic related. It's the government murdering us.

Attached: branch-davidian-fire-01-gty-jc-180103_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 76K)

> It's the government murdering us
Yes, ultimately the fed government is the enemy. That is why trumptardism, while understandable, since he is much better than obama, is ultimately dangerous. I think the "deepstate" psyop was to make it so trumptards could feel like trump was somehow not part of federaal ZOG, and was in fact battling them. In plainer words, so they could avoid cognitive dissonance.

CIA nigger.

ATF should’ve been disbanded for this, I also want to exhume Janet Reno’s corpse so we can put it on trial and then burn the corpse and fire it out of a cannon into Mexico.

Sounds like fun

we meet again

Attached: glowing one.png (1200x675, 1.03M)

I have tritium sights that glow in the dark less than you.

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW LIBERTARIAN?

build at least a thousand more compound communities, with less flammable materials. Build gun mills in the bunkers.
All of which is legal of course, you beacon of a nigger you.

>Nice try, FBI
>Not today, CIA
>Dirty tricks, MI6
>Nice attempt at obscurity, department of homeland security

How can I prove im not CIA

Show us your NSA badge.

that's Waco you Wacko.

Nah, just piss on her grave so much the cemetery needs to install a septic system.
We can do the same to Bill & Hill when they finally pass from AIDS.

Attached: 5B6B3A75-0B6D-43FF-8FE6-8EEE16C4F89D.jpg (735x735, 97K)

I'm going to have to watch the revolution, Mr. ATF Man. I lost my guns in a tragic boating accident.

Win the Hearts and Minds, oh wait ...

Kokesh 2020 is how.

All these posts start with 1776

It will commence again.

Pretty easy, just shoot up the powergrid of every major city and watch the nation descend into chaos.

Don't start a nutjob religious cult like the Branch Davidians.

Recognise that individual liberty is really only possible in a mono-cultural, mono-racial state with shared values & become NatSoc.

>Mexican science

Attached: 1506470472693.jpg (1042x715, 175K)

Just go with classic libertarianism and do a decent political campaign.
The current political system is so retarded worldwide that you will basically crush em in debates and everything else with ease.
It will be so easy you will have to put a real effort to not feel like one punch man, having to "fight" with a person that can't stop spouting racist crap or spouting racist crap while calling you a nazi.

My redneck cousin took a shot gun to some transformers in rural BFE one time for the lulz. Apparently that’s a federal crime. And he went to federal prison for it.

support our troops

Attached: 1520806640604m.jpg (1024x700, 95K)

Collectivize.

Become republican maybe?