I can burn bushes at will

Part seas if needed. Command locusts to fly thousands of miles. Turn people into piles of salt. Feed the multitudes off of scraps. Water into wine.

Yet, in all the time I have watched from above, not once did I deter one of my priests from skull fuking alter boys.

What is up with that?

Attached: bb.png (676x371, 261K)

Uhh Jesus is dead dude. Hard to do that in the mortal plane.

>Hard to do that in the mortal plane.
All of the miracles of gahd were of his intervention from the astral to the mortal. How come he can not stop preists from their degeneracy?

There is no longer a mortal representation of God.

Childish (near imbecilic actually) argument. We live in a fallen state, though an age of grace. Both will end and evil will be purged. You will likely be one of those "evils" yourself user. Find your knees and find God. Repent. Recognize that we entered this fallen state of our own accord. God will redeem some of us, but only through the covering blood of Jesus. I pray you have not hardened your heart.

Free will exists. Supposedly judgement comes in the afterlife.

A lot of those kids got a fat cash settlement so maybe god works in mysterious ways.

>Recognize that we entered this fallen state of our own accord.
My parents fuked and my mother spat me out. THat is how I arrived here. No hocus pocus. No sky faire involved.

However, since you are convinced that there is direct divine intervention to place my soul in this meat locker, I would ask:

If god can pay attention to my placemnet here, and if peserasts are an abomination to his intent, why does he not spend a wee bit more time and prevent skull fuking by his own representatives?

Skull fuking by the odd deviant I could understand. But come on here. Priests? They are supposed to spread the word. If they are diddling kids, they are turning away people.

Why does god hamstring himself? Points to a less than with it god.

Indeed. As an athiest I have yet to skull fuk an kid. Neither have I bilked the elderly of their life savings. Alot of clergy have though.

why dont you eat a barrelfull of shotgun shell and save us from your cringy pseudologic?

Turkey? Double Aught? Target Load.

Still your priests will satiate themselves with the young...

I Am

im not catholic, faggot. i dont go to church. stop trying to D&C

it truly is the reddit spacing THat we deserve.

Attached: (you).webm (960x540, 2.98M)

You think that only catholics are pederasts? Puhhhhleeeze. Pastor. Imam. Rabbi. They all prey on young boys.

>in all the time I have watched from above, not once did I deter one of my priests from skull fuking alter boys
....because he LIKES that.

or at least the deluded that believe are too satiated to make a stink about it.

>it's a religion thread on Jow Forums
Once again for you fags.
God is a creation of man yet it is real and affect your lives.
BYE

Attached: soul leaving.jpg (462x325, 39K)

Attached: moi.gif (1021x505, 41K)

Nobody likes these kind of questions, and they near universally get hand waved away with some variation of "mysterious ways", "free will", or "part of the plan". I don't know if there is a God or Gods, and if there were what their nature would be like; but everything I've seen points to a nonbenevolent, psychotic type of being.

>we made it but it can still hurt us
>if you die in your dreams you die in real life
I get what you're actually trying to say; but if that's the case, I'd rather believe in something like the Force. Luke Skywalker beats Jesus.
And I don't mean that TLJ imposter, either.

Thank you for understanding, it's not a very advanced thought but i think it's important to state the basics.

>my priests
No. Next strawman.

FIne Pastor. Imam. Rabbi. Cleric. Preacher. REctor. THey all prey on little boys.

It's like using the Santa myth to keep kids in line. And it's much easier to use the longstanding, most well spread & easiest to indoctrinate one for the masses as a moral control system. But once you understand it's just that, it can be literally anything, as long as it's somewhere along the same lines & speaks to your core.

#1 or slug.

Attached: 1519860423227.jpg (1024x426, 188K)

Trump can definately turn liberals into salt that’s for sure

fuck god and fuck you