How do we get this balloon down?

How do we get this balloon down?

Attached: C5CCCFEF-58B3-4A7F-830F-DCEB3795B65E.jpg (620x350, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwCKFn7RQec
youtube.com/results?search_query=Ballista
youtube.com/results?search_query=compressed blow gun
youtube.com/watch?v=jrje73EyKag
youtube.com/watch?v=0bZ_Z7ldbns
youtube.com/channel/UCVZlxkKqlvVqzRJXhAGq42Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now this is interesting

You trump supporters are fucking sensitive little cucks. Does that fucking balloon bother you that much that you can't sleep well at night.

wrist rocket and a perfect size metal ball at close range

nice balloon you got there
sure would be a shame if Jow Forums got triggered over it

Attached: 1254301296235.png (575x473, 313K)

Make a balloon Mohammed.

Whine, bitch, cry, and scream about it constantly like the child you are.

would be fun to see the Muslims 9/11 it

wait until May visits the US and a nice crowdfunded Tommy balloon with black tape over his mouth is floated about,

This leaf gets it, they should have one in trump's motorcade as bants

A fucking leaf

Attached: afuckingleaf.png (620x424, 120K)

...or a hitler saluting pug dog balloon

Awe, they love it, can't stop hugging.

I love that destroying that balloon triggers the left so much. =)

Why doesn't Trump just put up a big chicken Queen balloon on the South Lawn?

Attached: 234158.jpg (600x451, 24K)

how´bout publicly asking a permit for a baby-sadiq kahn balloon?

All those seasons of HWNDU were just practice for this moment
Surely there is one among us capable of bringing this down

Attached: If-The-Speech-From--22Independence-Day-22-Happened-Today-e1467261409965-620x438.png (620x438, 268K)

Attach something sharp to a drone, then fly said drone into the balloon at speed to stab it. Probably illegal so don't actually do it, but that is how I would do this thing (which you shouldn't do).

AStop talking about shit that don't concern you when we're all asleep

fly a drone into it, those blades are sure to cut it

Whatever you gotta say to make yourself sleep at night

Attached: 1565012651.gif (400x325, 959K)

same reason he didn't tweet eminem

Why destroy more proof that the left are insane and childish

Attached: 19NzDO4.jpg (413x414, 56K)

Can't we just rile up the English Defense Legue and let them sort it out?

perhaps a laser of some sort, might not be strong enough to penetrate the loon, but maybe the strings holding the loon.

wouldn't they just patch it up?

Paint a big ol star of david on it

Clearly you weren't here for HWNDU season 1

Attached: 1530840318332.png (925x842, 832K)

I don't know. Looks like bait for a trap.

I don't hear anyone else really giving a shit about it, yet it's on the front page of the BBC.

Does nobody remember Batman (1989)?

Cut holes in it with high powered green laser

Jow Forums has been literally soliciting acts of terror all day long in retaliation for a baby balloon. A FUCKING BABY BALLOON!
You guys would see people hurt, put in jail for attempting to hurt people, streets being set ablaze, or all three just because you can't take a little criticism. If Trump supporters do even a single thing they'll just prove that they are a bunch of babies.

Be an adult and learn to take a joke.

>In the UK
>Not so much as a sharp rock to be found
This was their plan all along

this is a good idea. You could also hang an offensive poster off a weather balloon.

Dress up as antifa... pepper spray the fuckers who are holding the strings...

Attached: rare1.jpg (700x700, 75K)

Attached: apple.png (462x455, 204K)

It doesn't look very well guarded

just sneak in there and slice that fucker up with a knife

Or just Sabotage the machine that inflates the fucker

Or Vandalize the shit out of with stab wounds,. slit throat, bullet wounds.. blood and shit.. like a leftist wet dream

Find a way to deliver pic related to it.
This shit makes plastics melt.

Attached: 3v-primer-purple-low-voc-847252.jpg (1000x1157, 647K)

by nuking europe

I miss that game. the largest games of CTF ever conceived.

Haha awesome

we are not doing it for trump, we are doing it for fun and for the chaos and the butthurt it would cause

Jokes are illegal in the UK tho

how do they inflate the fucker? couldn't we just super glue the inflation valve shut? or just pour concrete mixture into the box?

>You guys would see people hurt, put in jail for attempting to hurt people, streets being set ablaze, or all three just because you can't take a little criticism.
No we would do all that and even more not because we don't like criticism, but because it is fun to think of ways in which it could be done, it would be funny to see it fall on the people that paid 20,000 and because we are bored.
Same reason we fucked with Shia's stream and then stole his stupid flag, and same reason those autists in /sg bombed ISIS.
ITS
FUNNY

Wont happen
Stop deluding yourselves
/thread

der leaf

kidnap the sand nigger mayjor of London and hold him hostage. After an aids infested nigger has raped the mayor for 2 days exchange him for the balloon and post pictures of him getting raped on the internet.

It’s a state sponsored political posturing move by the Islamist leader of London. Wars have been fought for less

How are they supposed to stab or slit the balloon with a spoon?

>We
>Let's commit a crime
Nice honey pot faggot

Maybe a powerful meme Lazer could bust it
Are those even legal in bongland?

Broken glass would work but I would prefer to see a chemical solution.

Crossbows. Hell, there should be plenty of good archers in England of all places. Go old school and make homemade longbows if y'all have the time.

Attached: longbowmate.jpg (428x640, 92K)

most people that post here just want to see the world burn

It's all fun and games till somebody gets hurt.
If everyone understood this is all larping or ironic posting then it'd be no problem. But some of you people aren't exactly mentally stable and the ones who don't know how to take a joke, certainly won't know what irony is. I'm just saying if you're begging for a disaster, you might get one.

A big troll needs an even bigger troll response. Watching that baby Hindenburg will be glorious.

>wrist rocket

think practically, nigger. we don't live in a fucking movie

>how do we get this balloon down?
drumpf will show up and it will spontaneously combust; A thousand UK soros puppets will be brushed off the face of the earth as the lord bends gravity and space to eject them out into space.

The first offerings to Saturn of his own kind.

Attached: face of inf.jpg (450x387, 21K)

this. if these faggot Islamic nuBritish want to attack our elected officials, they had better be ready

the solution is to fly a vampire-Clinton you retards

yeah, but that person wouldn't be be talking about it here

just shoot it

1. Get a wicked laser that can melt plastic.
2. Melt it from miles away
3. ???
4. Profit

i say leave it. this stunt is the perfect embodiment of the modern londoner

Why take it down? Just make a balloon of London's sandnigger mayor fucking a pig or something. Two can play at that game.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwCKFn7RQec

Aren't the Bongs known for their archery skills? Lets get some larpers on the scene.

here you go probably better than stabbing it with a drone but you would still need the drone to get it on the balloon.

The protesters will be struck down in fire. mark my words. The UK is a haven of 'bin that butterknife' but this shit is going to get people arrested.

Do what any Britbong would do: Acid attack to the face.

Find some balsy user with a suppressor willing to go at night and shoot it. A lot of risk for not a lot of payout though. If you don't have a suppressor, you could fill a 2 liter full of paper towels and tape it to the muzzle of a .22 rifle.
This is of course all suggested in a joking manner and I do not condone any criminal acts.
>get fucked FBI

>It's all fun and games till somebody gets hurt.
You are kinda delusional if you think people in this place stop having fun when someone gets hurt.

english longbowmen or bust

Attached: wololo.jpg (770x437, 51K)

If I was living in London it would be popped by now. Drink a couple pints and go gitrdone ya pansy britbongs. You sit on this board all day complaining about white genocide, but you can't actually go and do anything in the real world, ya tea sipping pansies.

Attached: 1528512748138.gif (500x448, 492K)

Its a balloon. Shouldnt be that hard.

OP, are compound bows legal in the UK?

Attached: compound.jpg (1500x531, 65K)

1. Ballista
youtube.com/results?search_query=Ballista

2. youtube.com/results?search_query=compressed blow gun

Both are easy to build. There are also lots of chemicals that melt plastic simply fill a rag with them and throw.

the OP is clearly a shillary supporter. everyone looking at this picture can see the hispanics hugging daddy trump and this triggers the left.

Gotta hand it to the left. They're a bunch of inept faggots who get btfo in the most humiliating fashion but they assemble and they try and they never give up.

Attached: 1262217654512.jpg (499x359, 43K)

Down the thing and if anyone tries to detain you claim that the balloon is racist towards Oompa Lumpas

Firearms are illegal and difficult to come by in the UK my friend.

BB gun

fucking simple

tape a knife to an rc plane.

Any attempt to shoot that thing down will end in the projectile lodging itself in an innocent, completing the circle of autism.

>if you're begging for a disaster, you might get one.
Lurk moar

Attached: 1492472682934.gif (494x332, 79K)

Don't think it would have the velocity to pierce it. Maybe a high power pellet rifle.

Will be difficult due to the CCTV everywhere. You'll have to recruit some brown people who will go free if caught.

#3 is the part of your plan I have most faith in

Because it’s funny

Tape a picture of pregnant Anne Frank on it.

Attached: MAGA Anne Frank.png (785x1292, 772K)

Shh don't tell the coppers!

Attached: TIT.jpg (900x900, 20K)

This is isn't that hard. Guys in prison make shanks by melting down plastic pens and then sharpening it with a fucking rock. Jesus Christ just walk up and prison shank that shit!

Attached: 1516809276175.jpg (960x899, 116K)

Things that trigger MAGA Trump supporters:

>kids getting wet
>kids getting their MAGA hats stolen
>balloons

I wonder how they feel about clowns?

are drones legal in the UK?

Fill a few blowup sex dolls with helium and fly them next to that.

*holding a gay flag

Remember that episode of mythbusters, when they tried to burn down the ship with mirrors? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Archimedes Mirror

Solar laser?

youtube.com/watch?v=jrje73EyKag

youtube.com/watch?v=0bZ_Z7ldbns

Sling shot?

youtube.com/channel/UCVZlxkKqlvVqzRJXhAGq42Q

It’s england. They have no knives