Some of you support the Russian annexation of Crimea on the basis that it is formerly Russian clay...

Some of you support the Russian annexation of Crimea on the basis that it is formerly Russian clay, still primarily comprised of Russians.
By that logic, you wouldn’t be opposed to Mexico taking back the Southwest.

Correct?

Attached: BF499C41-352E-4E5A-85FB-92D130FAD4EB.png (400x255, 140K)

Hispsnic here. Fuck Mexicans.

With what army? Demographic subversion doesnt count and will literally lead to ethnic cleansing

Incorrect. Races aren't the same and I support Whites first and foremost. It's when it's an intra-White international matter that my opinion is more nuanced.

Attached: WealthDistributionRace.png (480x288, 10K)

>Russia held Crimea for 135 years
>Mexico held Aztlan for 25 years

oh no no NO NO

I support whites first.
Fuck Mexicans.

bless you.

I support the Russian annexation because who is going to remove them?

If Mexicans want to take it, they'll have to fight for it. Ukraine apparently didn't want to or couldn't.

Russia giveth, Russia taketh away.

Attached: 27267.jpg (500x739, 51K)

We should conquer Mexico, not the other way around. Their president just basically declared war on the United States by encouraging his citizens to illegally invade the country. In any other time, this would be an act of war.

There was a time when we had the stars and stripes flying over Mexico City. We decided to let them keep half. Now they want to get uppity. Time to renegotiate.

It'll be easier to keep spics out when we control both sides of the border. It'll be even easier if we conquer all of central America down to Panama, giving us a tiny and much easier to patrol border and a massive buffer territory that isn't part of the nation but is a conquered territory.

Fuck the Mexicans, those fucking ticks (I've always thought ticks reminded me of spics). They're a failed state and a failed society, and their mess is constantly leaking into our home. It's time to fix the problem. Permanently.

tfw your army btfo Mexico to gain the lands that OP claims should be mexicant land. Are you ready for Mexico City to fall again?

They gonna have to fight really hard, only to be disappointed. We aren't leaving.

7 YEARS. Literally 7 FUCKING YEARS did Texas belong to Mexico. Mexico wine independence in 1828. Texas succeeded in 1835. mexican-American war in 1840. It’s not rightful Mexican anything.

Well these Mexicans just got here within the past 30 years so they hardly have a claim on the land you useless fuckin cuck. Hope somebody sets you on fire in front of your dog.

I am all for it, just kick out all the white people there first. I want our whites back.

It would actually be pretty great, this country would become ~85% white again.

checks out.
every hispanic i know opposes illegal immigration.

Thanks for giving me the chance to post this quote I found.

Attached: Alexis de Tocqueville on Mexico.png (2278x1028, 1.23M)

That's short sighted. They would just want more. The territory would just be more cartel hellscape. Whites would be further cornered by rabid mongrels.

Remember that one time featherniggers btfo Mexico so hard they ceded land to America under the promise that they'd keep the Indians at bay?

Yeah sure, that's definitely your land. Fucking pussies, we should have ground Mexico City into a powder.

Attached: 1498727736917.jpg (359x474, 31K)

From one side, I feel good about the situation. Expanding and returning national clay is always a good thing. From another side, I dont like to be enemies with Ukranians.

Ruski citizen

Mexico never held territory out there nor did they have any settlements. It was more than anything a verbal claim they had for some of the lands that are modern day Cali, AZ and NM. But, beans were lazy and never set anything up. So the white man came and developed the area and held ground and territory

It's basically an inevitability at this point. What country do you think that a Spanish-speaking mestizo region right next to Mexico would rather be part of?

I'm one for invading mexico ive been saying that for years.

>Some of you support the Russian annexation of Crimea on the basis that it is formerly Russian clay,
Not me.
I'm in favor of exterminating the Russian back to the nascent Duchy of Muscovy and letting those lands go wild again. I can take tours there, helicopter-hunting steppe horsemen.
I'm only partially kidding.

Would you be against it if Mexico tried and horribly failed, leading to the annexation of what we now know as “Mexico” by the US?

No, faggot. Mexicans are invading land they never populated and are trying to steal it like the spics they are. We need to deport their asses.