Be in Brazil

>be in Brazil
>this shit sucks, full of niggers, slackers, cretin people.
>get sick of it
>want to move sonewhere where I can move forward in life
>read economic reports (bs. in economics).
>find out canada is pretty good economically, lots of room to grow, immigration open for hard working and qualified immigrants.
>literally save money for 5 years.
>apply for visa. Visit country, not bad.
>apply for residency/work permit.
>learn english, vocabulary better than of an average leaf.
>live for 2 years without being able to work legally, just burning savings.
>gets work visa
>nobody hires because "temporary status"
>gets permanent residency
>nobody hires because "not graduated from a canadian school".

>grinds for 5 years. gets a low level job that barely pays for rapey insurance, food and rent in Toronto.

>sees "refugees" literally crossing the border WALKING and getting instant residency status and a nice 2k per month trudeau "support".

what is wrong with this picture?

Lesson: Canada is a country of liars and cheaters. (and coward cucked canadians for not speaking up)

Is the US a more serious country? Are hard working people valued across the falls?

Attached: oh-shit-crazy-21-a.jpg (495x313, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jY9kxDyh_qU
youtube.com/watch?v=Otr8MV92JBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the same people and ideas that are allowing “refugees” to just walk across the border are the same one that allow you to be here in the first place. get out.

get fucked faggot

i wanna say yes, but that’s not the reality. you will probably have just as hard if not more difficult of a time as you are in Canada.

sorry bro

get cucked

Go back to brazil we dont want you

well.... I might.

good luck with pajeet and ching chong.

>Leaves Brazil to go to Canada

Are you retarded my fellow monkey?

not retarded, just autism level 9999

on a side note, do you think I should've just crossed the border walking, get free handouts and better pension than most canadians? would it look better to you that way as soon I agreed with your point of view?

Legal immigrant here, yes it is better as long as you do it legally. Btw, this is pol so you will get a lot of gtfo. Let them say what thay want, there isn't a damn thing thay can do about it as long as it's by the book.

Yeah I know, I have to go back, but to that I say: make me.

Attached: 1515737408651.jpg (374x378, 15K)

Well you're already there so you may figure you shit out and get some skilled job, like a truck driver or some trade job.

legal immigrant too.

I know, but BTFOs are fun and exciting to read. I honestly wouldnt want to go to a place where Im not welcome but on the other hand, if they welcome everything and everyone with no filter, are they really welcoming you as an individual? or perhaps they are just:

a. dumb
b retarded
c. afraid of saying anything
d. using you as a pawn for political gain

youre going to leave one way another...either by the hands of a horde of niggers or by the hand the of white ethnostate

I work in Bay Street.

(stock market, canadian half ass version of Wall St.)

mommy calling you to bed.... hordes of niggers is funny tho.

so turning america into brazil is a good thing? thanks for the info

>if they welcome everything and everyone with no filter, are they really welcoming you as an individual?

I don't get this impression. They certainly don't want just anyone coming. Especially uneducated hoards of rapists and terrorists like the EU.

But if you are skilled, willing to work, not go on welfare and assimilate the average American wouldn't have an issue with you.

who said that? not me.

Canada does. The numbers are crazy. There was a post here earlier about it. There are whole departments in the cad govt that looks like they live in an acid induced trip. Just reading their reports and releases made me seriously consider leaving cad altogether.

US doesn't and get called racist for it.

well who said mommy was calling me to bed? not me. if youre going to berate me for either hating on niggers or white nationalism at least learn to actually make sense

The huehue is strong with this one. You should have stayed here like a man and be destroyed.

fine.

Your statements lack grip with reality. I might give you the nigger hoards but again they are more concerned about going after whitey than spics.

White ethnostate. Well, we can all dream right? Half of america is spic at this point.
or I could just have said... mommy calling you to bed. Which is shorter and prevent me from wasting time with unrealistic expectations.

huehue no
you can have Temer all for yourself.

This is what happens when you have too much immigration from incompatible cultures. It puts a strain on population. Trump is trying to put an end to that. I hope he succeeds.

>be brazilian
>decide to move to Canada instead of US
That was your first problem, hue. Why move to USA's autistic little brother?

Agree with you.

Despite the populist look of it, it is totally true but nobody wants to say it because "its not cool", "privilege", "racism"...

you'd be just as much of a despicable parasite, fleeing from his own nation's problems instead of working to solve them. There isn't an international coalition dedicated to keeping Brazil poor you know.

I have poor geography skills....

also, they lured me with this senpai.

Attached: queen-girls_1671258i.jpg (620x400, 42K)

That is the problem then. You were thinking with your wee-wee. Think with your head, get a good job and the women will come to you.

Actually there is.
Also, I do not share the same belief system as that nation and moved to one I believed that more closely alight to my belief system at the time.

I don’t know why you chose to go to Canada over the US in the first place. The US would be much better.

Attached: 5088408B-8F41-41BF-90B0-3E6AC9B28EBB.png (485x392, 49K)

I meant white nation where women can dress like that and not be raped.

Turns out, major canadian cities are mostly brown and rapey.

1. because Im a drooling idiot. (thanks, I forgot where I saved this pic from last xmas)
2. poor decision making

>Are hard working people valued across the falls?
Only by real Americans. Leftists still fuck everything up here; they should be lined up in front of a ditch and shot; then the ditch filled with diesel and set aflame. But that's a fantasy; the only real way out of this nightmare is global nuclear war and deliberate self-extinction.

Go back to the Soup, Monkey!

>fleeing from his own nation's problems instead of working to solve them

This is not based in reality. When you are one of the few intelligent enough to see what a shit hole your country is and the rest are wallowing in the shit and saying how great the shit is, there really isn't much you can do.

And even if you try to make it better, there is a high probability you will get a bullet to the head for your troubles.

Who would've thought that the "assured mutual obliteration/destruction" some feared in the cold war would be actually something to look forward to?

hahahaha

uma delicia

why dont you go to malaysia or some place else...why do all these specs and niggers come to white countries o god why? listeen you came here becuase you have an obession with whites thats it...if you understood that you would stay in your shit country or go to the other countries that are not recieing immigrants by the millions and just live there. there are lots of other great countries with non whites that would accpet you but nooooooo you just love white people so much i hope youre a hot girl so i can bleach you

Attached: 1499907207339.jpg (884x1024, 125K)

Eventually you will run out of places to run to, and either you or your children will have to things the way I described or they will die. By running away and placing burden on other nations that are for the moment stupid enough to let you in, you only grasp at a small individual chance for success.
This is unsustainable, and eventually it will all fall apart. What use is your supposed intelligence then, when our collective lack of foresight leads to worse destruction?

Well, perhaps because I am white (german descendant) and below 40.

Not an american over 50 trying to get some thai pussy.

Attached: x1080-Wk3.jpg (762x1080, 171K)

Disagree with that part.

There is onl burden if you are an unproductive part of the society and dont assimilate.

Should of went to the country with the fuck off we're full mentality, now fuck off we're full

According to my research, the only way to have a functioning and stable nation of non homogeneous citizens is to have a dictatorship.

As soon as society breaks down in groups it is too way to cause political and social fractures that will lead to destabilization.

Where the fuck do you live? I actually dont care.
I feel for the legal immigrants in the middle of all this shenanigans.

this will be the next vice-president of brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=jY9kxDyh_qU

youtube.com/watch?v=Otr8MV92JBU
he gets buff to fight the pedos

Attached: 0zTbgK[1].png (751x469, 422K)

See why I left?

northern ontario speaks out, you just cant hear us over the shithole that is toronto

Attached: 1529102061631.png (500x584, 426K)

tip my hat to you guys.

you're a pedo?

If you would abandon your entire Brazilian heritage, then what does that say about you as a person? While it would be certainly be more preferable than you continuing to act in ways that are foreign, you ultimately present yourself as someone without clear principle. Ultimately it would be better to have whatever functions you serve be carried out by a native and their offspring.
I'm sure you already know what "brain drain" is, but it's certainly a problem for the developing world.

Preferably sure.

Only if possible.

a guy on tank tops working out in the middle of a forest.

perfect vice president. Why not?

So you even admit that it's less than possible for you to assimilate. I'm not even going into the racial aspect of assimilation, which is something you'd never hope to achieve.

You'll always wear someone else's clothes, live in someone else's house, and speak someone else's language. Or you'll just not be trying hard enough.

No, Im talking about a preferability of having a native to perform work.

Assimilation is a matter of background, we all know that there are some backgrounds that assimilate better than others, so it is pointless to discuss that without considering this.

i think that's private property, and the guy with him is a professional MMA fighter

this
>immigrant whinning others immigrants
kek

Is it really that bad, Brazil bro?

Ohhhh Fuck no, temer may be a corrupt cuck but I sense a leftist cuck here.

On this one the burgers instincts are rightish

>thinks he's a hardworking immigrant
>in Toronto
Ontario is a province full of fucking pansies, you retard. Come out west.

if he weren't a leftist so.yim he'd move to miami or texas, not cucknada

I had the same experience. My wife hs still waiting in her Green Card. I’m a US citizen and we’ve been waiting for 1.5 years.
My reps don’t care about me - only giving illegals benefits

>rent in Toronto

How can you not get sick of that place in 2h?

We have Trump
They have Trudeau

That says it all

Canada is like 70% chink by now. Why on Earth would you pick that country when the greatest nation on the planet is literally next door.

You can always go back to your country

to make beautiful hapa babies?

Attached: 12494652_1032930896765661_7144041085083861688_n[1].jpg (640x640, 51K)

>Be me, white guy from burger land.
>Graduated PhD in Microbiology from one of the top 5 Universities in the world.
>Get shit loads of job offers from every country.
>Get offered 170K yearly salary no tax, with housing, maid, and driver in Saudi Arabia.
>Decide to move someplace cooler.
>Get offer from Norway, less salary but 3 year grant of ~5 million USD.
>Move to Norway, don't need to snakker fiske because entire country speaks English and science is all done in English.
>Currently enjoying part of my 5 weeks of paid vacation.

Suck it Desu.

Attached: 1528210185128.jpg (1134x597, 86K)

sage

it's full here don't even try returning

you are a fucking leftist that voted all the way to macacollapse and got out.

in other words, canada is fucked

just has to be a white country for you, doesn’t it. Simply cannot entertain the thought of living with other browns, eh.

You got to do what YOU got to do! Focus on yourself.
Don't pay any attention to anyone else regardless of what the media portrays.
Just get your shit straight.