Where is the actual PROOF that we have dual citizens in our government?

Where is the actual PROOF that we have dual citizens in our government?

People reference this all the time but when I google search for lists, the only sources are random Reddit posts in Jow Forumsconspiracy with no citations.

I want to start dropping this redpill to people IRL but I don't want to look like an idiot if it's not actually provable 100%.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hpub.org/list-of-us-politicians-who-hold-israeli-citizenship-netanyahu-himself-is-a-u-s-citizen/
politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jun/11/backstory-behind-diane-rehms-question-bernie-sande/
law.columbia.edu/open-university-project/curricula/citizenshipnationalityisrael-palestine
washingtonpost.com/politics/house-members-travel-to-israel-courtesy-of-aipac-lobby-not-taxpayers/2011/08/09/gIQA8xOU5I_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7c58d1956af5
investmentwatchblog.com/members-in-us-politics-who-hold-dual-usisraeli-citizenship/
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2017/07/31/mikheil-saakashvili-and-the-problem-of-dual-citizenship/#f5c12502c762
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_nationality_law
jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/05/04/list-israeli-dual-citizens-in-the-us-114th-congress-and-bernie-sanders-is-on-it-j/
senate.gov/senators/Foreign_born.htm
snopes.com/fact-check/bernie-sanders-parents-holocaust/
bbc.com/news/world-australia-44049929
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4zm640/why_do_so_many_us_politicians_have_dual_usisraeli/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43569919
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroyim_v._Rusk
cis.org/Reforming-Dual-Citizenship-United-States
thomhartmann.com/forum/2015/08/loyalty-agreement-isreal-congresspersons-are-required-sign
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/Advice-about-Possible-Loss-of-US-Nationality-Dual-Nationality/Dual-Nationality.html
jp.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/citizenship-services/dual-nationality/
cbshouston.edu/
nytimes.com/
law.virginia.edu/static/uvalawyer/html/alumni/uvalawyer/sp05/martin_lecture.htm
nation.com.pk/18-Feb-2018/45-senior-bureaucrats-declare-dual-nationality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any kike can get citizenship to Israel, you think these people haven't taken advantage of that?

I can't even find proof that Dianne Feinstein is an Israeli citizen.

Any help?

89% of our Senators and Congress hold dual citizenship with Israel
Learn to google you stupid retard

Attached: 1499759800723.jpg (1590x1182, 764K)

Have you tried asking them

I did you nigger, I couldn't find anything. Seriously anons help me out here, I want to redpill people.

Kys niggerjew, tardkike fucker . it's chokefull and you know it

Why do Patrick Little and Nick Fuentes drop specific numbers about how many there are if there's no actual source?

literally google my fucking post jidf retard

Clicked on all of these already, none of them provide any evidence or sources, they just make the assertion or list people as Israeli citizens with no evidence that they're actually Israeli citizens.

I can't even find Dianne Feinstein admitting to being a citizen of Israel.

Sorry for wanting to be confident about my facts before risking my reputation IRL?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-05 at 9.22.13 PM.png (649x447, 71K)

Huffpo list from 2015 kek
hpub.org/list-of-us-politicians-who-hold-israeli-citizenship-netanyahu-himself-is-a-u-s-citizen/

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-212130.jpg (1080x4530, 1.66M)

That's not huffpo, that's an obscure site copy pasting the same list I've seen on Reddit, blogspots, etc.

It's just a list of Jews, that's why an earlier version contained Bernie Sanders until Bernie got randomly confronted about it and said he isn't an Israeli citizen.

politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jun/11/backstory-behind-diane-rehms-question-bernie-sande/

>"redpilling" people irl
>not destroying your reputation and becoming an eternal sperg
lol i sometimes like to imagine kids on Jow Forums printing out infographs and showing it to people at school

Attached: 773456.jpg (480x360, 41K)

could you smell the anti-semtism, mr sholomo?

Attached: 453453354345.png (532x557, 46K)

Hmmmmm

Just telling someone there are dual citizens in our government -- a cold hard fact -- can be massively redpilling.

I'm really disappointed it's not true.

law.columbia.edu/open-university-project/curricula/citizenshipnationalityisrael-palestine

>Law of Return - The Law of Return of 1950, the Nationality Law of 1952, and the Entry into Israel Law of 1952 establish the right of all Jews and their family members worldwide to immigrate, or return, to Israeli and to immediately become Israeli citizens. Non-Jews are not afforded similar immigration or citizenship rights even if they had previously lived in Palestine. In fact, Israeli law and policy is designed to ensure the non-return of Palestinian refugees living in the diaspora. [25] A close reading of these laws reveals that the 1950 Law of Return treats every Jew worldwide as having “returned,” including those in Israel/Palestine who were born in Israel and never left. By contrast, the law treats Palestinians in the diaspora who were exiled in 1948 or later as “never present.” As some scholars summarize it: “if you’re a Jew who has never left you still have “returned” under the law and if you leave you have never left. Palestinians, by contrast, are locked in a legal identity as “absentee” – even if they are actually “present” in Israel.”

Attached: Israeli_Dual_Citizenship_Loyalty.png (1049x873, 377K)

Attached: DualCitizenship.jpg (879x881, 189K)

That pic contains approximately zero sources.
Until a Jew actually decides to "return" they're not a citizen.

maybe take some time out of your shitty life to look up each person on the list... like i have.

based

Yes, that's technically right. Now go have fun investigating each one or whichever is the most obvious. They have a nice relationship with Israel, its military, embassy, etc. It's great fun, especially when AIPAC is not registered as a foreign agent, but RT is.

Attached: AIPAC_David_Steiner_Boasts_Foreign_Policy_Influence.jpg (752x890, 219K)

>You know, my name .... comes from the word shomer, guardian, watcher. My ancestors were guardians of the ghetto wall in Chortkov. And I believe Hashem actually gave me that name. One of my roles, very important in the United States senate, is to be a shomer — to be a or the shomer Yisrael. And I will continue to be that with every bone in my body
- Charles Schumer

Interdasting maybe we should keep digging into his life?

Attached: White_Man_Burden_Necon_Jews_Iraq.png (708x1115, 1.18M)

I looked up Dianne Feinstein and found NOTHING to confirm that she's a dual citizen. I'm a facts based person so I have to be honest here. The dual citizen thing is a bad talking point.

got those sauces then? i'm taking "i looked it up" as a source.

*not

They are automatically citizens of Israel due to this law, whether they wish to be or not.

every jew in the world has the "right of return" and can immigrate tomorrow
what country do you have the right to immigrate to tomorrow?

There's nothing to suggest she is or isn't an Israeli citizen other than a copypasta that lists every Jewish member of congress or the house of reps as automatically a dual citizen. Stick to naming the Jew and their trails of money, the dual citizen talking point is false, and spreading easily debunked info only makes you look stupid.

I wish I was invited. I wonder who those members were.

washingtonpost.com/politics/house-members-travel-to-israel-courtesy-of-aipac-lobby-not-taxpayers/2011/08/09/gIQA8xOU5I_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7c58d1956af5

Attached: US_Israel_Relationship_AIPAC.png (1350x3570, 1.19M)

He needs raw evidence from reliable sources so they cant say conspiritard.

Its put up or shut up time.

No, must be reliable.

>two Jow Forumstards actually needing evidence and using logic in the same thread
surprising to say the least

Why you care? Israel is a great country and dual citizens could represent Americans better.

investmentwatchblog.com/members-in-us-politics-who-hold-dual-usisraeli-citizenship/

Most of Western Europe has right of Return laws . "Jus sanguinis" as well

I am not asking, i am qualifying his statement and request. Its reasonable.

Not completely true.

Not reliable. This will require a edu or gov resource.

That is conjecture. Visiting does not mean citizen.

Israel, ironically like its inhabitants, is full of shit. Glass the entire country along with Islam and let the human race begin its foray into the stars. Fucking kikes

Thats off topic.

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
Tiananmen Square Massacre
六四事件
六四天安門事件

They have extensive information on all senators and members of congress like everyone else, only a retarded politician wouldn't.

forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2017/07/31/mikheil-saakashvili-and-the-problem-of-dual-citizenship/#f5c12502c762

This might help. Here are the rules.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_nationality_law

Notice the us is a visa required country.

jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/05/04/list-israeli-dual-citizens-in-the-us-114th-congress-and-bernie-sanders-is-on-it-j/

>89% of CEOs are jews
>89% of Congressmen are jews
>89% of Bankers are jews
>89% of University presidents are jews
>89% of Journalists are jews

Whats up with the 89%? Am i on to something?

Attached: freepalestine29.jpg (292x400, 36K)

Not what op is asking for.

this doesn't show dual citizenship but it does show special relationship. Good redpill

No evidence, disregaurded.

it's still a good redpill, and relevant to the question of foreign loyalty

Again not what op requested.

>I'm a facts based person
you're a snivelling jew is what you are
>I looked up
nice source

Attached: you_smell.jpg (2048x1152, 121K)

Its out of scope. Get back in scope so we can end or confirm.

senate.gov/senators/Foreign_born.htm

snopes.com/fact-check/bernie-sanders-parents-holocaust/

now i wonder who would hide such interesting information, and who would have the power to do so

Now look for israeli and we are closer. Remember the claim, 89 percent.

oy vey

Attached: fuckingantisemites.jpg (600x737, 68K)

Not a reliable source

Attached: dualcitizenship.jpg (879x881, 238K)

theyre shekelseeding bbc.com/news/world-australia-44049929

you stick out like a sore thumb you know
practice harder

Attached: glowingkike.png (375x444, 79K)

Away troll serious biz here

Like the holocaust, does it matter if its even true or not? we win either way

Attached: holocaust.png (575x350, 54K)

>89% of CEOs are jews
>89% of Bankers are jews

>No evidence, disregaurded.

What do you mean that there is no evidence?You fucking smelly kike, go back to your fucking country shlomo.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4zm640/why_do_so_many_us_politicians_have_dual_usisraeli/

You are fucken duuumb

>pol is serious biznuzz
now we know you aren't from here.
Also, on the off chance you aren't a shill, your statement here is extremely unhelpful, you're trying to regulate the chaos of Jow Forums and keep us "on topic", that can only lead to stagnation

Conspiritard bs

Notice how they start spamming. Signs of a lie being told.

jews in germany made a movie predicting the holocaust in 1924 while hitler was in prison
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43569919

fml rip /b/ros en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroyim_v._Rusk

there is no proof. If you try to tell people something like this to ''red pill'' them they'll see you for a idiot and discard any other opinion you might have.
like this retard, you really think anybody in real life with more than 2 brain cells will take him seriously after such a ridiculous claim?

Out of scope, again. Pol this is a time to shine. Find the fucken data the dude needs.

cis.org/Reforming-Dual-Citizenship-United-States

thomhartmann.com/forum/2015/08/loyalty-agreement-isreal-congresspersons-are-required-sign

I am from here you ass.

I just gave you the data? Are you braindead?

>89% of CEOs are jews
>89% of Bankers are jews

What is the think you are not understanding kike?

im not trying to derail the thread faggot im waiting and bumping and posting redpills, stfu

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/Advice-about-Possible-Loss-of-US-Nationality-Dual-Nationality/Dual-Nationality.html

how many senators and congressman are from (((ivy league))) schools where jews make up the majority?

Im not clicking the link, its a .gov a jewish site. kys shlomo

Edu or gov. There is a list somewhere. Check wiki link i gave. Look for israeli citizenship one gen back.

Wheres Ted Cruz? He’s Canadian

Death to jews

>89% of ivy league students are jews

click that shit nigga and tell me what happens

What is with you. Lets get the evidence.

and scotus and nipps jp.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/citizenship-services/dual-nationality/

Oh shut up you Sepharnazim mutt, I've redpilled both my parents on the JQ and I went on birthright. You fuckers didn't even stop me shitposting with that flag
Btw Yad Vashem was a joke, I wish I could've saluted Hitler without being arrested

Attached: 1508277467709.jpg (960x960, 201K)

click that shit

I just told you what the facts are, you are just a kike. Go back on your jewish reddit shlomo, you are obviously a shill

What you got there? Extrapilated data?

>edu
cbshouston.edu/
im sure liberals would take. edu as reliable

and im sure they wouldn't take .com as reliable
nytimes.com/

kys

law.virginia.edu/static/uvalawyer/html/alumni/uvalawyer/sp05/martin_lecture.htm

I hope your race goes extinct. ok?

You need yer ass beat for lying to your own. Either get to work or stfu. Acting like a sjw.

just gets nation.com.pk/18-Feb-2018/45-senior-bureaucrats-declare-dual-nationality this faggotry must cease globally
t. teddy roosterbelt