China vs USA trade wars round 2

China vs USA another round of tariffs, Trump says we can go up to half a trillion on tariffs of Chinese goods...
Who exactly wins short term , mid term, long term ?

Attached: 00A5F6DC-744A-4C3F-96A1-C00398E15FE3.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BNONews/status/1015088214284165120
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/us-border-patrol-approached-questioned-canadian-vessels-1.4732583
youtube.com/watch?v=CS6ozmWSutY
youtube.com/watch?v=x9EBrUuo_Bk
youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored
youtube.com/watch?v=u0eJK4Avk2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It begins.

Attached: 1520729175957.png (773x1725, 142K)

>Who exactly wins short term , mid term, long term ?
China for all 3.

Trips comfirmed is it true ?

Attached: 1F3F2B92-03C6-47EB-9442-FC25ED6347B5.jpg (164x193, 17K)

Were fighting with russia You assholes.

Attached: newsa 436.jpg (2592x1944, 934K)

Nah. Turn that upside down and it becomes 666, meaning that China is gonna become a living hell once we're through with them.

I would imagine if China actually has a slow down and people can't work it will create civil war condition

IT'S ON

twitter.com/BNONews/status/1015088214284165120

woooooooooo im ready
about time we punch back

stupid move on chinas part,they could have had it all now theyll be a world power but wont surpass the US

trump was looking for a deal but china doesnt want to look weak now theyre fucked the best theyll do is to not go into recession, cant even predict the fuckfall of the worse scenario

>civil wa
dont think civil war is in the table until Xi dies

>we're going to hurt china
>tries to bail out chinese company and pays to have Ivanka get parents
Fucking communist

there is a reason why China is propping up continual building of ghost cities. Because when the housing bubble bursts it is going to be absolute economic chaos. If we levy tariffs on China it will only exacerbate the problem, and Chinese leadership knows it, hence why they were imploring their citizens to buy gold in a last ditch effort to maintain some form of economic leverage.

Furthermore the Chinese building efforts are specifically designed to fail and fail quickly, falling prey to the broken window fallacy in hopes of continued fiat currency manipulation to keep their economy afloat. The part they did not take into account with this is that as their population comes to expect higher standards of living, their population becomes more and more unstable.

This is the reason why China was deathly afraid of North Korea going to war, as China simply can not support any influx of refugees without causing an absolutely massive collapse of their current government, hence going way our of their way to help promote the peace conference between Trump and Kim Jong Un.

Can Trump pull it off? And more importantly, why is he even doing this? What is Trump trying to accomplish with his trade war against Chyna?

it would result in an absolute collapse of the Chinese economy, and then massive problems in China, resulting in a total blood bath for its people.

Look good for elections and say we gave em hell and got a good deal when nothing happens. Political bullshit 101

propaganda trade reduction numbers more likely, china could have stealthily dealt with the tariffs but they dont want to appear weak so theyre facing it head on

I also think on China's part it's to save face , and trump is playing on that since China not retaliating would make China look weak. And asian culture dictates they would rather destroy themselves even to save "face" in other people's opinions.
Isn't Xi the new king for life in China?

China is our biggest enemy (Israel aside). We can make China to collapse in a trade war.

I think the biggest thing going bad for China is
>chinese expect higher standard of living
I think this will be the biggest thing to hurt them in the near future should there be a recession for China

>Isn't Xi the new king for life in China?
yes and hes charismatic as fuck, power struggles will happen when he dies even if he names a sucessor

PLA's military is itching for power, war or anything

Gone are the days of conventional war I doubt we will ever see anything on the scale of WW2 or even Vietnam/Korea again.
I think this trade war is the new type of war we will see.

Attached: 33859A60-6189-4DA8-9440-CDE3C65FF496.png (800x760, 39K)

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/us-border-patrol-approached-questioned-canadian-vessels-1.4732583

yes, but the PLA doesnt know that

interesting

The trade war isn't about the deficit on imports. It's now about the high tech sector and China stealing technology. This technology is then applied to their military. China is a revionist power and god forbid the second they pass us up the US military. They will use it to end the U.s.

youtube.com/watch?v=CS6ozmWSutY

youtube.com/watch?v=x9EBrUuo_Bk

I think these videos do a good job explaning it

if you want to get redpilled on china subscribe to this channel

youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored

It builds up American industrial capacity before the inevitable collapse of world trade in the coming years as US pulls back on being world police.

Forgot link:
youtube.com/watch?v=u0eJK4Avk2M

eh..need more than some guy repeating over and over its gonna happen.

Attached: 1504396646038.png (800x1634, 340K)