Canada is fucked up

I dare you to list things worse than canada. Protip you cant.

Ps all of these comments are never humorous. They're literally all satan worshiping pedophile mathematicians who rape and murder children while fooling the world that they're the good guy. And they lure more people here with their immigration incentives to rape, breed and murder them later.

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (1200x600, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4314971/justin-trudeau-groping-allegation-creston-music-festival-comments/
old.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/8wdguu/steel_pipe_maker_in_ontario_lays_off_40_workers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ps they also convince all these people they bring here to want things that they shouldn't want. So it doesn't look like rape, but it literally is physical and psychological rape.

Please nuke this place off the face of the world. It'll be best for everyone.

they run the world using the "scheme" a combination of psychology and math to deceive people into thinking they have magic powers and can read your mind, it's a simple mathematical equation from gathered variables about the people the scheme is supposed to affect.

globalnews.ca/news/4314971/justin-trudeau-groping-allegation-creston-music-festival-comments/

Please spend less time on the Internet and go outside

>globalnews.ca/news/4314971/justin-trudeau-groping-allegation-creston-music-festival-comments/

>>Trudeau running a "scheme"

He makes it look funny which is part of the "scheme'

This place is sick and requires immediate mass extermination. cuz it's not funny.

old.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/8wdguu/steel_pipe_maker_in_ontario_lays_off_40_workers/

Canada looks to be losing the war

>old.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/8wdguu/steel_pipe_maker_in_ontario_lays_off_40_workers/

Naw that's bullshit. Just nuke them asap don't wait for shit to get worse here, it doesn't

That's part of their "scheme"

Off to bed you 18 year old boomer nigger

sage

Attached: boomer01.png (1200x1200, 2.2M)

Die you fucking disgusting childmolesteting satanic trash.

ten toes down and shave my balls boomer trash.

Attached: boomer03.png (1876x1200, 80K)

This sick fuck place got me raped probably more times than I know as a kid and got addicted to weird shit at like age 11. Please nuke this place I don't want this shit happening to anyone else.

Just fuck off you little bitch, you can't even get du_bs for all the gibberish you say, go hang yourself and enjoy your vication

I hope CIA senpai just takes a good look into this country, cuz all the citizens are too brainwashed to start a civil war against this fucking scheme.

My name is artour sabouloua and I live in ottawa Ontario. Please someone save the world from Canada.

And a Canadian starting the thread too. Hmm.
Things worse than Canada? Nuclear bombs. Decaffeinated coffee. Hangnails. Stepping on Lego at 2am coming back from the WC. Toe socks. Saxophone solos. Socks with sandals. Abscessed tooth pain. Brainfreezes. Ikea furniture. Songs that get stuck in your head. Google driving directions. Mold in the last bite of your sandwich. When your lip is dry and the cigarette sticks, and your fingers slide down to the cherry. Cirrhosis of the liver. Realizing you forgot you wallet at home when it's too late to turn back for it. Monster Truck rallies. UV radiation. Velcro sneakers. Ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

Attached: canada homage.gif (900x710, 437K)

All that shit is Canada though. Just add in Cult like behavior and child sex trafficking for an education system.

I was really cute at 14 so my mom ended up getting a "job" in Oakville. the richest city in Canada.

Also notice the permanent residence of oakville look like some kind of creepy incest monsters. And the people who pass through and live in the townhouses and the dorval highrises are all super cute.

California