Attached: ayy.png (726x254, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1530852147778.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's okay to be cute as long as you're also alt-right

Attached: image.jpg (1024x668, 110K)

Fpbp

Stop hitting your children

Attached: C213E1D7-1EBA-4405-B687-DE1A6E4C9057.jpg (192x266, 56K)

I was spanked and all I learnt from it was that my dad had anger issues. There are better ways to teach your kids to not do shit.

Attached: 1496910761176.jpg (400x380, 15K)

>There are better ways

THEN FUCKING TELL US, ARROGANT AUSSIE

>Being violent towards children
Nigger behavior. There are far better ways to discipline children. If you resort to violence you are simple minded and brutish, not mature.

Of course. We don't teach our children to be virtuous anymore either. Just be yourself and you can be anything you want to. Sure, great, it will all work out. A world of entitled, amoral, and individualistic dreamers. Nothing bad could ever come of this.

Attached: thehardtruth.jpg (678x960, 172K)

weird how much white people fawn over blacks and latinas who smack their little 2 year olds around
>you go gurl, dont take shit from anyone!

This.

at least learn how to samefag you dipshit

That just warmed my heart.

Attached: 1530759859069.jpg (600x448, 81K)

>people here were beaten
Gee, I wonder why we're all fuck ups

>evidence he should have hit you harder.

ofc is the american söyböys supporting effeminate men. There is a big difference between spanking and niggers literally punching their toddlers.

>Shitskins advocating violence
Of course

Hitting your own offspring is the mark of a low impulse control, low IQ subhuman

>dont teach your kid about physical consequences to dipshit behavior
>they act like a dipshit around a bunch of strangers
>get get beaten until they're retarded
>nig that did it gets 6 months
>son eating through tube rest of his life

yeah, when your kid kicks rocks at cars and you tell him dont do that and he keeps doing that, just remember it's because you didnt have the heart to teach him that he's lucky he's not an adult and you dont own that car in a way that will only hurt his pride instead of ability to function in day to day life.

lol yes, the fuckups are usually the ones who were disciplined (stop using 'beaten' like a petulant child trying to get CPS to take him to a rapecamp because he got a mild whoopin)

>Childhood trauma's causing gays
>Not using firm discipline's causing gays

Be respectable. There's no tricks.

The source of his violence was unbridled rage, not a conscious thought process to try and teach me not to do something. I am not responsible for his anger issues, and there are smarter forms of punishment like confiscation or grounding that actually have consequences you care about avoiding.

You must let Kino spank them in Whataburger on video instead. Only then will they learn proper manors.

You aren't a parent. I hope your basedgenes are dampened should you choose to procreate

why is it every retarded faggot with either no sons or a retarded faggot son think they know how to raise kids?
your fucking kids probably watch that elsespiderman shit on youtube all day

Wrong - Plenty of fags were beat as kids. Don't beat your kids, turbo nig.

Please beat your kids when they fuck around

more like
>act like a dipshit
>teaches son to act like a dipshit
>son why are you a dipshit!
>beats son for being a dipshit like him
>80IQ

>tfw fleeting thoughts of The Wooden Spoon
NO MOM ILL BE GOOD

Attached: 7jlpnb712ejz.png (500x491, 105K)

>t. le 56% face

at least we have not AFRICAN minorities, nigger.

yeah but at least my kid wont get his face beaten in by an angry mob for doing something fucking stupid in public

Attached: 1459482206202.jpg (960x960, 172K)

Attached: not an argument.png (640x344, 128K)

Attached: D59AA3E2-6C97-4E9D-B8A9-59E788BE7178.jpg (320x230, 31K)

if you spank your kid, you're no better than a mudshit

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1530852147778.webm

>raising your kid to be respectful is not an argument

Attached: 1316935571755.gif (200x118, 1.17M)

If my dad was more stable as a person I would have taken punishments much more seriously

I was never hit and I turned out fine :)

This. Corporal punishment creates psychos. Teaching your child through respect and negotiation is far better

What is there to negotiate? Follow the rules and in exchange get...?

If you don't spank your kid, and he remains spoiled brat untill he grows up, you ruined his life.

I have friends who weren't spanked and friends who were
From my pov spanking doesn't seem to correlate with adult manliness
Instead it seems to result in adults with varying degrees of random personality issues

Never allow your kids to value low effort dopamine. Simple as that. Spanking is just one method but if done wrong it won't matter which method you use.

Lmao faggot that’s probably you

Share time with your child, if you are the provider of the house you will not be able to share too much time with him, build a good relationship, and he will look forward to spend time with you. Administer time as a scarce good, same thing with money and gifts.
Either the child behaves properly or dad will be angry, which is equal to no time playing with dad and no cool gifts from time to time.
Resort to acting violent and scaring the shit out of him if he does uber retarded shit, like putting his health in danger. "Don't cross the street by yourself, don't play around the kitchen, etc, otherwise I'll cause you a small amount of pain, hoping that you learn to avoid dangerous shit" and that's all.
Also, don't give the role of setting rules or punishing the kid to his mom. They spend too much time together and womans get biased, just teach her to report to you.

no it's not you absolute freak

>negotiation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OOOOO
>negotiation
This explain so much about leafs in specific,
and anglos in general

My kid's fine, but I'd like to slap some others' I'll tell you hwat.

Samefag Nigger