But Trump is a racist the media said so

Bitch is in jail now for robbery.

wwmt.com/news/nation-world/family-of-man-accused-of-assaulting-teen-for-wearing-maga-hat-speaks-out

Attached: jimenez-mug-shot-2017.jpg (480x600, 21K)

This is, like, how he WOULD HAVE responded if he wasn’t busy pissing himself.

Attached: 078CE210-3AA9-4C1A-8374-B219DA36866E.jpg (1242x764, 219K)

>spic literally walks away

Proof why conservatives need to be capable of self defense, with or without weapons. If anyone touches you for your political beliefs, one way or another that person should be heading to the hospital.

He's supposed to try and fight someone at a fucking Whataburger? That sounds awfully niggery. He's 16. I wouldn't try and fight a dude twice my age when I was that young.

Attached: 1523000711514.jpg (255x230, 18K)

if he's so much into fruitful eloquent distinguished discussions, why does he wear a stupid hat to make people plumply upset?

>self defense is niggery.

Imagine being this much of a pussy.

>all these faggots upset their spic got arrested
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Fuck those racist little white kids. They deserved it. Y'all snowflakes get used to it.

Shitskins are dangerous, im glad those kids werent hurt just for being kids.

>pol thinks they're going to win the race war
fucking lmao
just a matter of time before we start moving your gringas into slavery

Hats ignite emotions....imagine being this sensitive and brainwashed

Both Whataburgers in Galveston have cops in them after around 10/11pm to keep the nigs and alcoholics in check.

"The person in that video is just a bully who's been a bully to me, to my brothers, to everyone I've known," said the suspects' brother.

WOMP WOMP

>leftist wanting to relive high school bullying as the bully

Okay champ. Go pick on some scrawny 16 y/os out for dinner. You'll probably still get starched.

reddit the post

>if you offend people for whatever reason they are in their full right to assault you

two of them are Hispanic, so do us all a favor and kill yourself already.

>thinks he wouldnt piss himself if a roided our shitskin twice your size assaults you for no reason

Attached: F480DADB-9530-415C-9A3E-13E7CD5FB31C.jpg (300x270, 24K)

How much for your mother? You come off as the son of a whore, so im just curious what the rate is on those things after a few decades. I got tree fiddy on my for some nigger suck.

Lol how many people has Jow Forums jailed over the years

That guy isn't roided out, haha. Casual bench bro at best. But still... man frame against skinny 16 year olds. You don't fill out all the way until your mid 20's. I put on 30 pounds from 16-25, similar bodyfat.

>get used to spics and niggers getting arrested

ok

he jailed himself by chimping out like a nigger

>those kids
>hispanic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice try bitch

>You come off as the son of a whore
That would've been insulting in the 19th century.

>after you've let them walk all over you and steal your shit

And all you have to say about that is "ok"?

>brawling in a fast food joint
>not niggardry
You want to know how i know you arent white?

Y'all niggers stay used to filing into prison for being impulsive retards.

>family-of-man-accused-of-assaulting-teen-for-wearing-maga-hat-speaks-out

He dindu nuffin. He a good boy.

6 gorillion too few. Heres to hoping its Jow Forumsacks that are put in charge of the camps on the end.

None?

We however have managed to drive the right to suicide on multiple occasions.

Why would I ever want to be a righty when you can't seem to handle your own emotions.

RIP AMERICAN FLAG DAVE YOU WONT BE MISSED

Attached: Screenshot_20180703-003027~2.png (1440x2147, 2.24M)

Whatever you need to tell yourself wetback.

Attached: 1529725045391.jpg (580x562, 43K)

Hahaha this nerd killed himself after lefties doxxed him lmaooo

Attached: FB_IMG_1526877789627.jpg (720x755, 55K)

Yall crackers keep sitting down when drinks are poured on you and your hats taken. Pussies.

lol its worth it to publicly shame a couple of virgins, he will do community service and be out in 8 to 10 hours.

>The spic in in jail tonight, charged with a felony
Anons need to mail him Pepe cards, and MAGA newsletters

I wish I knew what was going through his mind right now
Does he even understand what happened to him?

Attached: 1263286322045.gif (150x105, 533K)

Eh, it's fine, the kids didn't need to chimpout on him and ruin their lives. We had their back, we got the spic fired and arrested for them. We took point today, and after the young'uns have a couple more years to come into their own, they can join us.

Attached: ALEX 1510018150812.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Lol good one shitskin, now please go clean my pool

yeah because acting like a nigger is working out great for you guys. at least your homie has "respect" for you when he's fucking your girl when you're in jail because you chimped out

>says the white boy

those kids will grow up with hate in their hearts. like most brown people, you can't see beyond tomorrow.

The best part of being a young kid against a 30 year old bully is you dont lose any dignity if he treats you badly and you dont retaliate physically.

he's charged with a felony. more like he'll be sentenced to 5 to 10 years

>all the shitskins raging in this thread
i couldn't be smiling harder

Funny thing is, your family that works here illegally is weak. I punk Mexicans down everyday. Mexicans are like mice, no one cares if they're gone.

>not standing up for yourself because you're in a fast food joint

Keep making excuses for being a limp wristed faggot.

>this

>assault and petty theft is a felony

TRIGGERED

Attached: 1530486681148.webm (640x352, 1.95M)

he's darker than I thought. Is he a niggerbeaner?

>leftists can't admit it when they're the oppressors because their own victim complex is too deeply set

It's truly fascinating to watch them hallucinate in real time.

Attached: 1512449061044.jpg (531x500, 32K)

Too bad that video is never going away, scared little trembling bitches. That litttle wimp is going to be traumatized for the rest of his virgin life.

Attached: 823-18.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Big talk for a guy whose women and children are detained in our concentration camps.

>abiding by the rule of law and not acting like a literal animal is being triggered
lol okay

>16 year old kid should have fight a full grown man
you're a fucking faggot

You won’t eveb stand up to fight the politicians that have sold your own country out to drug cartels.

And you’re going to fight a war against the most heavily armed collective of whites in the world on their own soil, and WIN?

Fuck off lol

Ill settle for a 4 pense. No more. The fact your too degenerate to take a slight against your mother seriously is your problem, not mine. You clearly have never been to a part of the world where parental respect meant anything. It is still quite common even in places infested with skinskins like yourself and your whore mother. I guess all I can do is blame the yids.

glorious, isn't it? hopefully they get triggered enough to go out and commit crimes like their shitskin brother.

Nice sucker punch.

STRAWMAN

Kid was like 16 against a bigger adult

Also makes Green Goy look like more of an asshole that the kid didn't do anything to provoke him

they did the right thing. filmed the feral wetback. now he's got a felony

>roiding for that

leave his family out of it. the guy is a piece of trash, his family isnt necessarily.

>and you dont retaliate physically
How is that a good part? If you wanted to hurt them, and they don't defend themselves, I really don't see how that's good for them.

The citizens take advantage of the illegals like crazy, I see it all the time. I'm in hell paso TX

>Meanwhile chimps burn down fucking cities over false narratives of the shittiest of criminals.

It's like comparing an apples to fucking ape monsters at this point. Liberals need to be put into happy camps with happy chambers filled with happy gas that puts you into happy dreams just the way they like it.

Attached: 1505626595464.png (544x836, 428K)

then what is your argument, exactly? I don't want to make a straw man. Are you not advocating acting out with violence in a niggardly fashion?

big guy, and he picked on little kids like twigs scared off their ass, he should be brutally punished.

He's a fatty.

Attached: znig.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Media is probably darkening the photo to make this a race issue

everyone acting like his arrest means something
6 DUI's
a few of them above .15
burglary charge also I think
>but its a felony theft
felony theft doesnt mean shit. the property is valueless.
and they wont make it strong arm robbery charge. even though he was bullying a teenager for his political beliefs.
>MUH TEXAS
they dont even have room for the mexicans that have committed worse crime. they have just flooded the system to the point everything is probation. kino was on probation before this.
he'll be on probation after this.
>it goes to court
>no assault charge
>no strong arm robbery charge
>I took a hat worth 20$ your honor
>they called me wetback your honor
he's in jail for 2 months
out with time served
5 years probation AGAIN

he's not going to prison
he's just locked up until he gets a real court date
once he does actually get sentenced he wont get locked up.
not for a year. not a month. not a week. they need the room for his dozen other relatives that got arrested during this time and he gets released.

>texans actually believe he is going to prison for theft of a person
nope. he's the wrong color for that.
if he was white, threw a drink in a kids face, took his hecho en mexico hat, and called him a racial slur maybe.
but he's a protected nuisance species.

mark my words. 2 months time served and probation. if that even.

Attached: facts are not welcome here I guess.jpg (566x480, 46K)

>we
lol

LOOOOOOOL

I will give you a soft "maybe" on that suggestion. Look, Trump said you have to go after their families...

It will say "White" on the Arrest.

Attached: DIVERSITY 1522298237926.png (982x968, 559K)

I wouldn't call it the "right" thing. They did the only thing they were capable of doing though. Clearly they aren't very physically capable, so defending themselves was out the window. Good thing he didn't actually want to cause them harm.

You sound like a complete and utter aspie. What on earth are you babbling about, fuckhead? For fucks sake, you can't even use proper grammar. You mad?

Like shooting up a school?

>pouring drinks on racist little brats
vs.
>literally killing people because they're brown
hmmm. Who's the real degenerates?

Oosh

Consequences are hard for Nigger brains to understand. If you aren't safe to see your future, you fight. If it's not going to improve your future, you walk away. You need to own the consequence of your action

If faggots can prance around butt fucking eachother in public and I have to reluctantly accept it or else I will be met with violence at the hands of state appointed "protective services" and the "judicial system" even though faggots make me plumply upset then those liberal fucks can tolerate a fucking hat.

If trump isn't racist, then why does Jow Forums love him so much?

checkmate

How’s that 3rd world shit hole country treating you?
Too bad your not in America, you could get murdered by one of our fine LEO for your attitude

u mad

El Paso smells like shit because of Mexico.

>>pouring drinks on racist little brats
>vs.
>>literally killing people because they're brown
>hmmm. Who's the real degenerates?

lol

Pretty sure he knows he's a douchebag beaner. It's the only reason for not liking Trump at this point.

theres a pretty good chance youre morbidly obese too, I've seen some Jow Forums meetup photos.

he could have anticipate the trouble
why didn't he simply wrote on the hat "make america great again and I dont want to offend your feelings sorry if I did"

>MAGAAIDWTOYFSIID

What about voter intimidation?

that guy has definitely used that sucker-punching technique before. his stance to throw a power punch is much improved while at the same time it appears like he is de-escalating by turning to his side.

Attached: 0.jpg (518x297, 16K)

>literally killing people because they're brown
When did this happen?

i feel a strong wave of Red.dit femininity ITT

>wear nazi regalia
>get treated like a nazi
>waaaaahhhhh im the victim

The absolute state of alt right pussies

>Fine LEOs

Lmao universally hated
Dwindling recruits.
And Getting dropped at lunch with ambush attacks.

We need more dead cops

Attached: FB_IMG_1530221180263.jpg (720x462, 38K)

This fucking cuck isn't going to press charges and he's going to let him go free. Any man worth his salt would take advantage of this to put another shitskin away for his shitty behavior.

He’s a kid. I’ve literaly had black high school kids in my area who would have reacted similarly. It’s an inexperienced thing. It may or may not stick with him foreve.

Or maybe the kid should have had an AR and mow the wetback down. I have no idea why the fuck you are defending that fat burrito sucking fuck. Those mexicans are being imported by the democrats to replace us and take gibs away from us niggers. We EARNED That shit because we had to endure slavery. Why the fuck would you let those wetbacks that hate us take our gibs and programs away from us? They must be driven out of the country asap.