What Happened to Asians in America?

I remember growing up with my parents and all their friends voting for Reagan. Now the only conservative asians that I know are the ones I grew up with. All the rest are irrational liberals, especially the women.

Attached: IMG_0520.jpg (1536x1410, 309K)

Gibs

The majority are not on any gibs. Gibs are mainly kikes, niggers, and spics.

corrupted by western decadence
you just cannot maintain hardworking ethic at a high rate with this chaos and degeneracy tempting them constantly
the parents trusted the state and the state betrayed them by pozzing their kids instead of actually teaching them shit

Easy: Obama had a great ghost writer and his opponent was a Mormon.

Objectively, Asians know anyone who chooses Mormonism of all the false religions is a dumbass. It's as logically unsound as satanism or jedi.

You are unbelievably stupid.

Hive minded insects of course they vote leftist

2nd gen immigrants are the worst

Anyone who voted for the Mormon is retarded. Obama's platform was great(2008). He promised to end the wars(lol, I was in afghanistan for the bloodiest summer of the entire conflict 3 years later), dogwhistled to unseat the 1%(lol), and just promised CHANGE from dumb George Dubya.

Two factors, I'd say:

1) With younger, hipper Asians, they are very keen on distancing themselves from their conservative parents. Fresh-off-the-boat Asians tend to be hyper conservative. Like 1950s America conservative. Their kids rebel by going liberal left.

2) SOME of it is "gibs". This idea that all Asians are successful and wealthy must come out of LA or something. Here in D.C. there are tons of Chinese especially that are lower class. Thing is, they actually do work which actually puts them in an awkward gray zone: too poor to afford health insurance but not poor enough to qualify for Medicaid or serious government help. The Democrat siren song of gibs does impact people in the gray zone and there are a lot of Chinese there.

Not really sure what Republicans could do to pick up more votes. Certainly a better economy will help. Asians DO want to get ahead and opening up routes of opportunity will appeal to them.

(Also, the kids, while leaning liberal in many ways, still tend to be more socially conservative. Left-wing SJW pushing has limited appeal. They want to seem like rebels but you also don't have to look hard to find gaggles of 2nd generation Koreans who all speak fluent English but still almost entirely prefer to company of other Koreans.)

>1st Gen are have conservative values and consider hardwork=success
>2nd Gen are raised with liberal friends and environment (let's be honest here, Asians are predominantly in urban or gentrified areas) and turn out left leaning. Also they probably would try to redefine themselves away from their traditional overbearing parents.

This

Asians are extremely collective they do what the others are doing and as a result we imported to many and the Chinese ones are bringing their commie values in here. Plus jew brainwashing does a number on them.

The majority of Americans from cities voted retarded and Asians live in cities. They generally follow what others are doing, so the voted retarded too.

You can depend on Asians to try to keep harmony. Give it time.

They'll come running back to the GOP now that the left is beginning to hate Asians as much as white people.

Lmao user, you know nothing

Slant eye or transplant?

How’s the immigrant situation over there? Heard your economy is improving but leftists are trying to cuck you.

offended kike detected

Im asian, in america, voted for Trump. We are here behind the blades of grass with our slanted eyes, ninja mode enabled. Trump for 2020.

MAGA bitches.

why aren’t you guys gardeners anymore you were great at it, really meticulous.

the mexicans undercut the prices and took over.

We found other jobs that paid better and BTC. Once I retire I will be back to a gardener. Then I will take the jobs of those illegal beaners.

This. Asian Americans are usually poor gooks. Not wealthy nips.

low IQ