When your autistic boomer ass stretches and fails to generate a sound bite because you're too ass blasted

>When your autistic boomer ass stretches and fails to generate a sound bite because you're too ass blasted

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-232936_Brave.jpg (909x437, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobinmag.com/2018/05/trump-obama-child-deportations-ice-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow thats one angry injun!

>your Admin is conducting DNA tests on little kids because you ripped them from their mamas

Attached: confused anime girl with question mark.jpg (362x346, 36K)

She uses twitter? I thought she just used smoke signals.

The point that she seems to be missing is that, if they don't conduct tests to verify that the people coming across the border are actually related, and said people have no forms of identification, and the Mexican government won't cooperate to verify their identities or lacks the records to do so, letting them go could be releasing children back into the hands of human traffickers.

Eichenwalt "i have a message from the CIA" level shit right there. I genuinely hate how unwitty old retarded women are. Waters and Clinton are just as bad.

Wheres the vid where trump calls her pocahontas and the native american veterens laugh

The chad realist vs the identity politics fraud

Not our problem.

Those DNA tests sound like a good way to make sure you're not returning kids to human traffickers desu.
Why is she bitching against it?

This. The left is angry because trump is stopping their human trafficking business

R I P P E D

yes it is the less children that can be sent to jwish sacrifices means there magic weakens

They aren't human, faggot. They're spics

Attached: 1530445739019.png (1024x515, 841K)

Have (You) for truth

MUUUUUUUUUUH CHILLINS

jacobinmag.com/2018/05/trump-obama-child-deportations-ice-immigration

is she really trying to criticize a policy for identifying child sex traffickers?

Wow she is SEETHING

From the Cherokee author of Pow wow chow.

Attached: 1517268834136.png (2000x2590, 857K)

cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

is she on the War Path now?

pretty sure theyre doing dna tests because a lot of those kids have been kidnapped.

Attached: IMG_7224.gif (370x253, 1.81M)

top kek meme

Maybe they're DNA testing them to figure out if the folks bringing them in are even their fucking parents.

super cringe

trump is going to tear her apart in the general. i genuinely believe trump is going to do the little indian "woo woo woo woo" indian sound by clapping his hand over his mouth. i cannot fucking WAIT.

Ah pochahantas....

what are you hermano?

Black trans Jewish native. Blow me.

Angry old squaw need go smokum peace pipe!

Attached: adult-pocahontas-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 482K)

Looks like someone drank too much of the white mans fire water again

>from their mamas

Why do progressives talk like this?

>folks
>y'all

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-05-04-17-34.png (442x88, 52K)

An error in programming.

nice

>who hurt you
>oh sweaty...
>THIS, SO MUCH THIS

Attached: 6jtsqx.jpg (1767x1822, 224K)

The y'all thing is due to niggers appropriating our culture.

Wtf, i love child traffickers now

This

lol

liberals just try to sound folksy

it's the Bob "Robert Zimmerman" Dylan syndrome of some urbanite jew changing his name and larping as a simple country man to try to seem down to earth and folksy

same reason why liberals wear clothes from thrift stores and try to grow lumberjack beards

Color me shocked that a fake native American would be staunchly opposed to DNA testing.

When is the left going to realize that, we, at large, don't give a fuck about "muh poor babbies being separated from their parents" or whatever other bleeding heart shit they're coming up with, and their dumbfuck virtue signaling and attempts at shaming only work on their own?

The natives are restless!

Attached: 1530695804304.jpg (324x266, 46K)

THE TRAIL OF WOMPS

Noone destroys a child's life but a child's parents

Because the democrats like their hypocrites southern.

SQUAW MAD

Attached: stock-vector-emoji-of-a-red-man-in-the-war-bonnet-of-eagle-feathers-angry-chief-of-american-indian-f (450x470, 167K)

>Nacho niggers
>Lives
I mean, I guess they're alive, but they don't have lives like humans do.

This bitch knows full fucking well the DNA testing is to identify child traffickers.

(You)

Attached: EKeci20.gif (500x276, 1.99M)

She's such a fucking liar

>fucking lefties

Attached: 1529961051034.png (752x768, 690K)

wew
This

She's a feather gook. They're all the same. Probably drunk most of the day.

Oh, I'm sorry, those kids don't belong to their parents, they belong to society, Latin American society.

>sweaty

Attached: sweat.gif (786x440, 446K)

womp wompom

Because the results will make dems look bad when they come back and most of those kids are being trafficked by strangers.

What a cunt. Let's be clear, America has an immigration policy that is still going on now. What these Mexicans did was knowingly break the law, take advantage of a broken system, use their own children as markers while damn well knowing them and their kid will have to pay for it one day. These Democrat and liberal fucking morons (that's what they are) would rather ruin the economy and give rights to criminals than do what's right for the country. But when Warren words it like that then everybodies heart strings get tugged on. What a pathetic way to (hopefully intentionally) twist words. Of course it's not that difficult to imagine, women like her and Hillary do it all the time. My favorite is when liberals and Democrats lose, they cannibalize each other right away. I had great joy in watching that.

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THOSE KIDS MISSY!

Children belong to whole communities. Woo woo woo.

we have to DNA test them because indios buy kids from the cartels/coyotes to bring across the border with them, essentially to be used as props in their sob stories, to make them more likely to be grated asylum and thus be eligible for gibs. some parents basically have their kids do this for some extra cash.

The cops officially know who's really behind these "protests".

Attached: counter-terrorism.png (755x428, 426K)

>mfw the DNA tests prove that most of these kids are smuggled across by pedos

Pocahontas is going to get BTFO’d.

Attached: lol.jpg (465x581, 81K)

>>But when Warren words it like that then everybodies heart strings get tugged on.

Ya know, back when I was in high school I got into a pretty heated debate with a very young and liberal English teacher. She said "You know they say if you're conservative when you're young, you're heartless." To which I said, "Finish the saying. The rest is, 'If you're liberal when you're older, you're an idiot,' and I would much rather be heartless than an idiot."
So no my heart strings are not moved by the virtue signaling, self righteous platitudes of these degenerate scum and their identity politics. Pocahontas can fuck off back to her wigwam and these children will eventually be reunited with their families when it is determined that they haven't been kidnapped. The only 2 reasons the democrats have their panties in a bunch on this is 1) because muh voting block and 2) because they're getting the source of children for their pedos cut off.

How about these fucking politicians start focusing on the fucking AMERICAN lives that are being ruined. Everything with these fucking people is immigrant that, immigrant this, who gives a shit, focus on your own fucking people you losers. People here are suffering too

even if they go back to their biological parents they are still going into the hands of human traffickers

^THIS^
Barely 20% of these kids are actually with their biological parents. The other ones WERE "get out of jail free cards" at best, and sex slaves at worst.

Fucking Pocahontas knows this. She really is fucking piece of shit. I'm finally starting to understand why lefties get free helicopter rides.

Attached: helicopter_rides.jpg (1065x800, 66K)

Why do leftists pretend that their activist district judges even matter?

District judges get reversed all the time and all it ended up doing was pissing off Clarence Thomas.