Is the clubbing scene dying?

Is the clubbing scene dying?

I realised people don't talk about it as much. When we have stuff like tinder, roasties can get access to Chad without needing to waste on alcohol, crappy music, dealing with betas etc.

Are nightclubs going to be replaced at this rate?

Attached: clubbing scene.jpg (500x300, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tdlNsBHtBBI
youtube.com/watch?v=ScjEq_vzDy0
youtube.com/watch?v=tT_hkXacIms
youtube.com/watch?v=T0DBquXjm1g
youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-mKCzUado
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KZSyYGxf6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You pretty much nailed it on the head.
There's no reason to go to clubs anymore for both roasties and EDM fans, because roasties have Tinder and ravers have actual raves.

The services clubs provide nowadays are sub-par compared to the alternatives.

Everything is changing so fast these days. Just 5 years ago they were still quite big but now it's way different..

we vr chat nao

youtu.be/tdlNsBHtBBI

Attached: liltay.jpg (850x977, 376K)

my oldest brother owns a nightclub, he says back in his 20s it was normies trying to get laid and now it's just full of tryhards, shitskins, and craigslist (not even instagram) level models who want to leave ASAP.

I turn 21 in a few weeks and he said skip clubs just go to wine bars and the "to go" lunch section of whole foods if i want to meet grils

Bump

That's hilarious yet I believe it

>now it's way different..

Attached: 1508542574571.png (686x666, 994K)

Niggers have ruined nightlife. Anyone who stays out until 2am with packs of nigs running loose is fucking nuts.

>Is the clubbing scene dying?
What is the point? You go to some overcrowded bar, have to pay $10 for a watered down drink, girls have to deal with creepy guys hitting on them at every turn,

Only cops and criminals are out past midnight

Same with bars, overpriced drinks to do what? At least some bars have sports PPVs sometimes

chad is dead

I know someone who owns a large club in Denver ands for 20 + years. He said business down over 50% because of competition. Guess what he said competition is? .. . . . . . . . . . . The couch.

Clubs are still a great place to get stabbed or punched, otherwise dont bother

Yeah, that's been the case since good 2015 or so. You know the world ended in 2012? We're in a new one. Or the one from before that, at least. Talk about revolution in a cafe or something.

The specialty institution clubs will make it, but the normal club of the moment, the cool club, that's done for.

Dance Clubs are still based for picking up chicks, 100% easy and solid

This guy owns a fag bar, not sure if that meets your speciality requirement. One of the most well known and established. It was there when most gays were in the closet still.

Fag club, not bar. It’s huge

Bump

>Go to """Club"""
>it's the same whores that you could get in your local dive bar for $5 a drink instead of $12 a drink.

I wonder why people don't club anymore after college is over.

Attached: 1325984827423.jpg (216x243, 7K)

>go to a nightclub in Cork, Ireland
>only three wogs in the entire club
>they end up threatening to kill me for dancing with a blonde girl they were after

Not even once.

>go to club
>pay $20 for parking or uber to get downtown
>stand in line for an hour
>get treated like shit by bouncers
>pay $20 to get in the door
>pay $10+ for a drink
>can't talk to anyone they're all just rubbing their genitals together in a pit
>dudes on steroids standing around and mean-mugging you the entire time
>pay $20 to get home

why aren't millennials going out lmao

They fear Allah now.

or maybe...shock...you're just getting older

get some perspective you fag

Can't remember the last time I went clubbing, only reason I went out to the clubs cause I had my dealer there. Pick my party favors up and leave.

Had more fun listening to music at a friends place small group of people with party favors all around. Beats the club everytime.

Even the nicest, upscale white areas get filled to the brink with niggers after dark. I used to club a lot, now I have to throw big house parties instead. With how easy DJ'ing has become, it's not hard to organize, so no need to go to a club with overpriced drinks and dangerous nigger density.

I can only assume niggers ruined it.
I live in a conservative town however and most young people are settling down and having kids.

CRINGE

eh, I'm not so sure, normies still like going to a club for their birthday or whatever

Grindr is definitely running fag bars and gay clubs out of business though

lol if you go to a rave your just the biggest faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ScjEq_vzDy0

Sage this shit

Attached: 91792AB0-E64A-45A5-B96D-5FFA23FBC37B.jpg (625x455, 88K)

kek this reminded me of a memory from a party my roommate and I threw. incoming personal blog
>live in Galveston, TX aka Isle of the Niggers
>rent top floor apartment in the "downtown" area
>apartment is located inside the official area that Mardi Gras happens every year
>the year before, too many brown people rioted so the city decided to close down the event at around 2 instead of letting it go on all night
>when things wind down and the riot police show up I make my way to the apartment
>I'm followed by a pack of black people trying to see where I'm going since I'm obviously a local
>I get to the gate that leads into my building and slip in before they realize whats up and they crowd up to the gate
>their arms are reaching in through the gate begging for me to let the in and I just back away
>roommate hears commotion and peaks his head down stairs
>He yells "no niggers allowed, scram"
>I go upstairs to my apartment
>Heard knocking noise at the windows and can't hear the music
>Go to the window and one of the attendees is holding my stereo out the window and playing "Nigger Hatin' Me" out the window full blast
>people are throwing beer cans at our window
>Other attendee is screaming the equivalent of "say that to my facefucker not online see what happens" from the apartment
>make the guy put the stereo down right before riot police ride by on horseback to clear out the horde
pic related to prove I'm not larping

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 2.19.26 AM.png (1286x1254, 2.39M)

Mardi gras in Texas, cool story faggot.
>I live in NOLA

fucking hilarious

His competition is grindr, not the couch.

Clubbing is definitely dead

So are the bars

I have no idea what people do anymore. Seems like more people are just hiking, working out, and fucking around on instagram

Not sure what’s worse. This or the clubbing

Attached: 5B349ABE-151A-4631-9FEF-6D1D90C5543E.jpg (750x860, 588K)

Lmfao

lmao I'm not defending it, it's literally worse in every single aspect. Video related youtube.com/watch?v=tT_hkXacIms

Yeah it's sad. Social media, the internet, and smartphones ruined it, methinks.

People still go to nicer bars. Its pretty common for my generation to hang out at nicer places or we just throw our own parties.

That scene died around 2011 when edm peaked. Then it came back a little when (((they))) took down edm because it wasn't making people more degenerate than rap. But the terrorist attacks have pretty much solidified the club scenes death. Also people don't have the money to spend $400 a bottle so they save up their cash and go to concerts.

>go to club
>banging German techno
>hot babes everywhere
>lots of chads in tight white shirts
>only nig there is the one in the toilets who offers to dry your hands and squirt cologne on you for £1
Topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=T0DBquXjm1g

Sounds too rediculous to be made up

>amerishart clubs
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

>edm
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>my generation
>t.obvious underage
GHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA
STOP FUCKING POSTING, YOU DON'T SEE ME POSTING ABOUT SHARTING IN PUBLIC AS IF I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE UGLY SHARTNIKS POSTING ABOUT CLUBBING LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH JUST OFF YOURSELF HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mardi Gras actually started in Alabama you coonass.

anyone remember the game "second life"? I guess that's the upgrade

Never been to clubs because introvert but apparently listening to normies it is
>too expensive
>too many shitskins chasing after the women
>women don't put out

You guys realize only 20% of our generation is going to end up married? No one is meeting each other to do anything except fuck on birth control. We are supremely fucked by this. Of course, I’m a couch potato fag so I’m part of the problem I guess. How many of you actually want a girlfriend, no memes? I’ve never been interested. Have we all lost our drive to mate over the last 25 years?

Attached: CE7F5AB8-2F6D-4AE8-A27A-AFF2877C3504.jpg (2166x1278, 1.42M)

Couples also met and got married in Tinder. You can't say that it is just used for degeneracy. Nowadays, dating happens online.

To not want to procreate marks the sign of a faggot. Go date a guy or be done with yourself. Either way, good fucking god man. Lurk WAY more.

Good.

I'm Millennial and never used Tinder. Is this uncommon? I usually meet people at mental health support groups.

People just go to church and surf Instagram after work

I literally know multiple people who center their lives around having a dank Instagram feed

Attached: F72A63B1-60B6-4D13-A7A0-F962C7E45783.jpg (750x648, 459K)

I hope so
Stupid degenerates

Attached: 1521207883593.jpg (506x506, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-mKCzUado

Attached: giphy1.gif (350x200, 212K)

maybe it's dead in the US but in israel and europe it's alive
US clubs are shit they literally only play nigger music and the clubs are full of niggers just looking for a fight
clubs in europe and israel are 10 times batter then those nigggers hangouts you call clubs in the US

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KZSyYGxf6M

EDM ruined everything. Music is gay and gay youth listens to it.

Hipster type of nightclubs wich play minimal techno are dying out, thank god.

do you have palis in clubs though?
I heard you used some of them as slave labour

no.

so who cleans the toilets? dont tell me your brought poles all the way from europe...

Attached: 1521750545088.jpg (620x413, 37K)

find better bars, dumbass

watching half of all marriages end in divorce might have something to do with it

what kind of poor fag """"clubs""""" are you losers going to where there are too many black people? the bouncers at any place worth going to keep out the riff-raff

Why? Raves sound comfy

>tfw my wife still plays Second Life

>all these fucking normalfaggots

jesus christ

no, but faggots like you aren't let into the club, so you'll never know

Attached: 1530696969904.jpg (1440x1280, 108K)

This is what killed clubs. Nigs and even spics.

Hopefully not

Attached: Clubbing.png (485x443, 18K)

>Niggers have ruined nightlife.

This, the the UK at night you just get roaming gangs of niggers and pakis.
Any nightclub that tries to maintain standards of letting people in immediately gets accused of racism.

For me at least, raves died in the mid to late 90s, and clubs shortly thereafter. Some small underground venues still put on good nights, but it all dies for me around 98

nightclubs are shit and degenerate anyway

good riddance

however its a sympthom of roasties being able to whore privately and secretly... now noone can point to a ho at a nightclub and say "go talk to her she fucks anyone" , instead a tinder slut can pretend to be inocent irl while fucking different chad every night

its a decentralisation of dating

>roastie playing with knobs
>fucking shithouse mixes of shit tracks

Attached: Blank+_9b8e52fba7fab80103cd739d48c79aa6.jpg (297x200, 13K)

I fucking hate clubbing, but I used to go because like the song says, I stayed up all night to get Lucky.

Without a shit ton of boring details, I met this chick that I ended up taking out every week. Gas was expensive and I have a double cab so I would take her, her roommate and her bff.
Her bff didn't like that she was mooching me, and after some one liner that I fucking wish I could remember, the bff agreed to take me back to her place if her friend didn't put out. Her friend didn't, but around the corner in the same complex lived her friend. I met up with her in secret and we fucked. We continued to fuck every time after such an outing with the same agreement all without her fried knowing. Sometimes she would call me just to come fuck her with none of the clubbing or having her friend around. The only thing these two really knew was that I was married. For whatever reason they asked for me to take my wife out the next time we went out and before I could mention it the wife asked to go.

>took them all out
>let the two bffs roam the club
>nig after nog bought all the grills dranks
>so many nogs and so many dranks resulted in free over flow beverages for myself.
>club closes down and all the nogs are in angst that I not them are not only leaving the club with the woman of their interest, but 3 of them.
>take all the women back to the bff's house

>chick and wife tag team me while BFF watches.
>The girls rotate me 2 at a time

I spent a total of $12 in tacos that night. Didn't buy a single drink. I hate clubbing, but if I am going to do it, I am going to come out on top.

Attached: 1513364252733.jpg (480x468, 31K)

The veil has been lifted off the club scene you can basically see what its like to go to one off of youtube. Still the best place to meet roasties though, if you have a team of chads you can take slooots home with you directly from the club

>Mardi Gras actually started in Alabama
can I get a basic gestalt

Go out spend 70 bucks on drinks and food, the women are only going after Chad or when you get a girl and start talking a nosey nigger rocks up and starts butting in.

Go home, with less money and dick still dry. Meanwhile Chad has no issue gee I wonder why millennial and under men hate clubbing.

Kys degenerate

for a sub8 male, clubbing is pointless and a waste of money.

only chads can do well