God is dead

So should we try Roman republicanism or Greek democracy? Or should we resurrect God and reinvent Christianity as a global absolute monarchy?

Attached: Nietzschie.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cD8zGnT2n_A
youtu.be/iJQkwnkNSPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read 2 Thessalonians 2 and the Book of Revelation if you are in any way sincere.

Roman Imperialism would be a more fitting model for the current USA. Democracy of any kind is no longer viable because the social capital of America has all been burned.

Who else got psyoped recently into Nietzsche?

Curious.

Our constitution was modeled after the Roman republic and has evolved into an empire.

I have read Revelation many times and yes I am talking about building The Kingdom. I don't think Jesus is going to float down on a cloud and do it for us. The resurrection of Christ is to be in the hearts of men and not just one man but many. Thank you for that Thessolonians passage. Do you think the Lawless one is already here? Because I am eager to make The Kingdom manifest.

No, I think the antichrist is yet to come. The Bible tells us EVERYONE except the elect(true Christians) will believe in him because of some miracles or illusions of miracles. I think it will have something to do with this absolute BAIT, telling us supercomputers will talk to aliens: then they will use holograms to convince us to start killing Christians.

youtu.be/cD8zGnT2n_A

What should we do indeed brothers and sisters.

Attached: 1530777724342.png (610x723, 578K)

I realize that sounds crazy. But this is 78,000 views of college educated STEM autists and no one is batting an eye.

God is love
Love is true

Attached: 1528221683457.jpg (231x250, 17K)

So AI? The cult of Technology? Practically already here, almost already here, or been here for a while already. Does it have to be one specific spectacle? Pretty much the whole world believes science is god already.

Attached: palantir.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

God: devils are real.
World: "kike on a stick, fairy tale, zeitgeist"
Mam: demons are real.
World: OMFG STEM AUTISTS PLEASE SHIELD US WITH YOUR BRAINS

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-142307_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 684K)

Lol, saved.

Why the fuck would you want to return to any form of democracy after seeing what a shitshow it's been ever since it became the predominate form of government? The Romans themselves dropped that shit.

>greek demos
>roman SPQR

Those both such. I think the ethnostate ought to be similair to RObert Heinlan's Starship Troopers Utopia. We need a class of ordinary civilians, and a superclass of Citizens to rule them. Of course, the government is run by representative republicanism, and there is literal blind court of judges -- 301 of them, and none of them know whom the others are.

this, monarchy is the only way.

An empire administered by obese nigresses, jews, and lesbian cat ladies. What we have now is manegerial state anarchotyranny.

The answer to that has to evolve with us.

These AI people creep me the fuck out. I dont believe that they can deliver on a tenth of the shit that they promise but I have no doubt that they will figure out how to fake it. I know wat you mean by the "nobody bats an eye" thing. Thats what bothers me the most. They make all of these outlandish claims and offer us all of these nightmarish dystopian futures and everyone acts like it is inevitable. I guess they are all just dazzled by the bullshit.

Attached: saturn-satellite-cassini.png (1429x748, 1.04M)

People watch too many movies and read too many comic books. Life isn't very long, and when you saturate a significant percent of it to space-oriented or ghost/superpower stories, you'll gravitate towards that when you're given the "infinity universe" theory.

Kent Hovind had it right: destroy the foundation.

"Geordie Rose in his own words a Tsunami of Demons is Coming"
youtu.be/iJQkwnkNSPc

448,000 views.

Plutocracy (rule by money) is probably the best way to describe it. Every form of government that isn't an absolute monarchy becomes a plutocracy of some sort. I would say right now the world is ruled by a pirate cartel.

The computer is a black cube. Shocker.
Why do we allow these kinds of people to walk around freely, let alone operate power tools?

Attached: saturn cube 2.jpg (840x580, 132K)

The capitalist critique doesn't go far enough in explaining the current marxist hellscape though. What benefit do blacked cities like Detroit serve to Capital? Obviously the USA would be richer by most metrics if it was still a high-trust white nation with a high native birthrate. We're declining in ways that don't make sense if you assume society is being optimized for profit.

I think we all have a tendency to pass the buck. We have become docile and beaurocratic.

Its about consumption not wealth creation. These people have made a deal with the devil. I guess we all have.