Nigel Farage ‘banned from meeting Donald Trump when President visits

>NIGEL Farage is BANNED from meeting Donald Trump when the US President visits Britain next week, he claimed today.

>The top Brexiteer said Theresa May is "paranoid" about stopping him holding talks with his friend Mr Trump.

>thesun.co.uk/news/6684299/nigel-farage-banned-from-meeting-donald-trump-when-president-visits-britain-next-week/

youtube.com/watch?v=CWI2U4cSTZI

WTF? Is Trump going to go along with this too?

Attached: 1.jpg (645x503, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_sovereignty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: harr.jpg (1020x765, 165K)

>mfw Trump and Nigel will go to a local pub to some fish and chips instead.

Attached: 1052809252.jpg (1000x541, 98K)

How is this possible? How can you BAN someone from meeting the President of an ALLIED nation? What the fuck is wrong with you Brits?

Seriously, what in the living fuck is WRONG with the UK?

I have no idea, my guess is they're 'suggesting' it strongly given that the UK government hates Farage because they know he's one of the only big time independent opposition people in recent years. Meanwhile that balloon is getting flown in London...

he will have to get his 'meeting American presidents' loicence m8

This reeks of fake news

This is insane .. i really hope they meet

Attached: q.drunk.jpg (300x300, 8K)

> be trump
> postpone UK visit for two years
> w-we have a special relationship with the US! B-brexit will happen any day now
> trump Is just barely able to distract from the absolute vacuum of leadership in the UK
> finally plan visit
> land private plane up in Scotland
> just skip the official business and meet Nigel on a Trump golf course
> UK cucks gathered under the cuckbaloon in London are standing around with their dicks in their hands
> get arrested for not having a protest loicense
> still no Brexit

OOOOHHH TOMMY TOMMY

>The state of bongland

Attached: memeball uk.gif (633x600, 176K)

AVE U GOT A FRIENDSHIP LOICENSE

>NIGEL Farage is BANNED from meeting Donald Trump when the US President visits Britain next week, he claimed today.
>Meanwhile giant trump baby balloon is state funded

>NO YOU CAN'T MEET YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE WE SAY SO
What the fuck are they going to do? Arrest him?

Kek. Got me

If Farage currently held some government office they might have a point, but now he's just a private citizen.

Farage himself has said it's legit.
Trump should just avoid going to London entirely and organise a bunch of huge rallies across the country. Just imagine.

Tfw

Attached: images-2.jpg (224x224, 6K)

Can you tell John Bolton that there's oil here?

They said Farage can't meet Trump
they never said anything about Trump meeting Farage.
What are they going to do? Arrest the fucking president? They do that and we throw ALL the tea in the harbor.

We stopped burning whale oil ages ago

Attached: 1530725758475.jpg (750x743, 91K)

the united kingdom is the most pathetic country on earth

I understand but where is the official government stance on this? If nothing is on official record and he goes what can they do to him?

They can't do anything to Trump. My guess is that they're 'recommending' this and saying some generic politician talk about Farage being someone they don't want in the spotlight. They're relying on Trump going along with all this crap, meanwhile they've got that balloon flying in London and the entire government has been acting very disrespectful to Trump since before he was even President.
You know we've actually turned down trade deals with the USA (and many others) because the EU said so?

OY YA GOT A LOICENSE FOH THAT FRIENDSHIP GUVNA??

Surely if Trump wants to meet him then May cant stop him desu

Just meet him at the golf course, done.

Come again? State funded? How?

Idk, someone should invade and decimate the population. We have working class communists with an iq of 85, middle class anti-whites absorbed in their own virtue and millions of vicious arabs.

In my entire 28 years of life the only other "right wing" person i have met was a civ nat black guy. It's odd fighting for a country and people that seem so keen on dying.

damn. Defective Anglo genes. All the good ones came to America.

I hope the queen secretly invites Nigel to the palace, so Trump and Nigel can talk.

Ask Farage to work on trade with Trump you Downing Street brainlets.

Attached: 1599471559926.jpg (707x500, 85K)

She funneled millions into Brexit. Tell no one about this, it's not supposed to get out.

Trump should do that instead publically, show them who's boss.

>Air force one arriving on the tarmac
>The worlds dishonest fake news media watching
>Door opens
>Red carpet
>Trump and Farage walk out of the plane wearing MAGA hats

Attached: frasier.png (368x425, 249K)

How is that legal?

Attached: 1504769492687.jpg (880x1024, 158K)

I don't think it's that at all. I think not having a first amendment killed us, no-one here knows facts about anything other than the government line. You could say why don't they find it online but the truth is most people are lazy, uncurious and stupid - their opinions totally derived from those around them and the news.

We also don't have a second amendment to support the first and to hold the government in a position of relative power such that they are afraid to enact massive social engineering projects like population replacement.

I think the UK should stand as a direct example of what would happen to the US if those were repealed.

All the remaining good ones are looking towards the US. Since the country was founded to help patriots flee british tyranny, it seems like an opportune time..

Pretty sure Trump can meet anyone he damn well pleases. Teresa May is a non-entity

I'm about ready to declare war on you fucking nigger loving faggots--- AGAIN!!!!!!

It's Britain, m8. The "banned in Britain" threads were not satirical.

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (1280x960, 185K)

the left would lose so much shit the fertilizer shortage would cause a global famine.

Yes. The UK has given up its weapons entirely.

YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT MEETING?

Attached: CxGW0UqWIAAqL9w.jpg (1200x900, 234K)

Orwellian government and the only alternative is somehow worse.

Will Trump send Seal Tim SIX to save Tommy Robinstein?

Attached: cce99b9b73334e6fb3ef1acd94e1c844ae1c3c5426d43dce3e93663138e593ff-pol.jpg (467x404, 34K)

How the fuck can she ban people from talking?

No offense to Farage (who I like) but the United Caliphate is already a lost cause. What good would Trump meeting with him accomplish?

fixed

Attached: 1515375110602.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

Attached: No Nigel.jpg (615x476, 61K)

No, he will send rodman

WTF is wrong with English peoples teeth? Good God. Invent the english language but haven't learned how to use a toothbrush.

It would invalidate the UK government.

>friendship license

Attached: 1529121123565.jpg (179x172, 4K)

He needs a "loiscence"

Tea. To an extent massive intake of sugar.

They are fat because all they eat is s o y lent kebob

>NIGEL Farage is BANNED from meeting Donald Trump
What the fuck, can they even do this?

That would imply that there was a valid government to begin with

Attached: 1475465634077.jpg (466x396, 37K)

Trump "must not meet" Farage because it'd be a disasterous image for the current government leadership. They don't want Farage to gain support. It's not like they can literally stop it short of putting Farage under house arrest.

Don't be a rival, bin that Nigel.

Farage will be convinced and endorsed by Donald Trump, he will take over Britain.

I really hope Trump breaks some hate speech law in his London speech and trolls the whole "legal" system of that shithole, while announcing to meet mr. Farage in private. Then he proceeds to pull out a huge bowie knife telling UK people how good it is to live in a country with human rights.

Trump should cancel the meeting, invite Farage to the White House and "accidentally" refer to him as Prime Minister.

can you niggers, for ONCE, liberate a country that actually needs liberating instead of trying to liberate muslims from muslamia?

Just wait for Nigel to move to the US

Not happening as long as he doesn't need to seek asylum. He's got work to do back home!

That is why we're sending Trump.

He's gunnna enhance yer freedom.

Can he fix us as well? There's going to be huge commie protests in Finland, usually when uncle Vladimir visits there's just a few dozen people. Maybe Don is the bigger evil in their eyes because they oppose freedom.

Hes exaggerating. The mayor gave them a lescence to fly it over one of the main attractions of London.

See, even the leafs get this one. T.May is the saddest excuse for a PM in many decades, and Kahn is just sticking it to Ian Infidel all the time. Fuck them all.

Attached: pig_on_the_wing.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Why do I have a feeling that Britain will not be getting a good trade deal with America once brexit comes?

It's obvious the PM doesn't want this failure influencing UK/US relationships, I wouldn't either after all the controversy his party caused desu. Farage is nuclear waste in British politics on account of him moving to America to talk about how England is doomed, lowest of the low.

Hello mi5.

Wrong. The mayor approved it but they need approval from 2 more government organizations still

what the actual shit ahahaha

how do you ban people from meeting each other?
i don't understand this

>The top Brexiteer said Theresa May is "paranoid" about stopping him holding talks with his friend Mr Trump.

Theresa May does realise they invented these cool things called 'telephones' about 150 years ago right? It's not as if she can stop them talking, short of actually imprisoning Farage for being too based

user have you seen the fees for the opinion loicence? of course he had to come to America to talk about the UK

They can't really ban him, but realistically Trump will be surrounded by cops, secret service, etc. so technically they could prevent anyone from meeting him.

Country what is middle of brexit should be like the best buddie with USA. Wtf is uk doing lol, soon they literally do not have friends anymore

Yeah and the only people that do that are the ones who have lost any influence in their respective spheres. Why do you think Milo, Russel Brand or Katie Hopkins moved to the States? You should really take the opinions of a guy whose (former) party has been a living corpse since the day leave won the vote with a grain a salt. It's not that people actively hate Farage, no one even thinks about him anymore.

>He hasn't taken the UKpill
Sweatie, even our Founders hated the Brits and their (((Britishness)))
Jefferson and Washington literally wrote thousands of volumes between themselves on hating the Anglo, as an art form.
Reminder that the eternal Anglo created the Leaf and the modern Poo while also managing to fuck up the last white colony on earth: Australia

>yfw WW3 when Trump is arrested for using a butter knife without a license

Attached: 1338892115947.jpg (508x504, 84K)

They couldn't really prevent Trump from going to meet him though.

Farage? That guy who escaped to his farm house after fooling those Brits?

What are the cops going to do to Trump? Nothing.

Oi! You got a loicense to talk to that bloke!?

You heard of CIAniggers right?
Fucking pussies vs MI5

MI5bois are on a whole other level and they will destroy your life with passive pressure if you get on the wrong side of the state.

And Nigel got their European operations exposed via Brexit. This is why he lives in the states.

Attached: 1528101244580m.jpg (1024x747, 75K)

Support for what? He vanished from politics after the independence vote, the only time he's stuck his oar in since was to condemn a candidate in his old party for "racism"

>tfw want to meet my friend but my friendship license expired

i was wondering how this was even remotely legal then i remembered that the uk lacks a constitution guaranteeing basic human rights

Just add Putin, and history will repeat itself
>Yalta conference

Sadly I think Nigel has more power/influence then your PM.

So, this Brexit, it's coming, English lads?

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 19K)

It's not legally enforceable. Nigel Farage is part of the conservatives. It's kind of like your mom telling you you aren't allowed to visit your friend when you both go on vacation to the same place.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE!
Anyone other than me who want to have a pint with Nigel one day?

Attached: Nigel-Dare to Dream.png (274x206, 70K)

Sorry to break it to you user, but people don't even hate Nigel anymore, they just don't care. Our constitution is in our system of laws burger, just means ours isn't codified
Farage isn't in a British party at the moment

>banning a meeting between friends

How is that even possible??

The UK truly is lost

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_sovereignty
>when your constitution is literally just "parliament can do whatever the fuck it wants"

There is no limit to the leftist's desire to ban things

Attached: Db1L50LVQAASS0Z.jpg (899x544, 59K)

>(((Greenberg)))
It never fails!

Attached: jew_03.png (1000x955, 441K)

Fuck this. It's time for war.