It’s over, boys

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/07/05/trumps-racist-views-have-not-gone-unnoticed/

Attached: ABCD8B69-FB6A-4230-AFE0-FD8D2A9EC674.jpg (750x756, 427K)

Jennifer Rubin denies the divinity of Jesus Christ and will spend an eternity in hellfire damnation as result.

Funny how Mexicans can't run a country but they think they should be president of ours

Makes sense

Attached: 2E828E25-A402-4F3F-955F-3610141AF5A4.jpg (750x1060, 109K)

why the fuck is everyone linking google links all of a sudden

Archive that shit, nigger.

Neither did Obama's that is why Trump got elected. To steer the ship back to the center.

Attached: 1503345465224.png (806x752, 236K)

Fuck ‘em
I’m becoming something more than red pilled. Not black pilled. Something I can’t even define but the feel is so real

kek, look through any of The Washington Post's articles on Trump.

Notice a pattern?

They've been howling for Trump's head for two years. Those retards have to be the most biased news failure in the world.

Nothing new here.

To track you and your personal information

((((((((((((((((((((Rubin))))))))))))))))))))))

Not even anything against Mexicans. But you know (((who)))

Oy vey goyum

Open borders directly ties into (((their))) tribalism agenda. It’s a huge non-issue that seems like it’ll persist

I respect you for staying in your country

>not against Mexicans
Why?

Summerfag phone posters copying links from Google Now cards

Google appears to have changed their search system for media websites. If you open a media page from a google search, it now has a google amp prefix.

Using their own propaganda polls to prove their points. Dealers should never use their own product.

>tells people every day for 2.5 years
>GONGALD BUMPFFF! ENPEASH! ITS OVER THIS TIME FIR SURE.
Does it hurt to suck so much at life? The shit you’re posting will never be true or convince anyone you’re right.
Your whole existence is meaningless. Meditate on that.

t. Bezos

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 9.01.20 AM.png (119x139, 46K)