Ask me anything

Met the proud boys the other day, I cannot wait for the next "Unit the right"

Attached: We are antifa.jpg (1280x720, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yd8cJj_Guqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: trump-supporter-beaten-bloodly-berkeley.jpg (450x599, 144K)

and one more just t remind you how weak you are specifically a message for the proud boys, not republicans or trump supports,
A pic of us releasing an immigrant camp

Attached: antifa.jpg (631x355, 172K)

ok, last one cause you hate our woman so much

Attached: antifa warrior.jpg (877x720, 238K)

digits were wasted on this

BTFO

Attached: antifa-prof-arrested-4-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

t. Antifa shitter who got knocked around

You should just stop. Most of you are 90 pounds soaking wet and even with weapons can't fight. This guy is now a vegetable from one punch because he was a 90 pound moron like you and forced a man into a self-defense situation by weakly swinging a bat. And even when you get lucky and manage to actually injure someone from behind with a weapon, we find you and dox you, and you end up facing 20 to life like Eric Clanton. I'm telling you this for your own good. You'll probably grow out of this someday and look back and cringe, or worse, end up in a hospital bed or a jail cell with your mother crying over you. Go outside, make friends, be a kid.

Attached: Antifa BTFO.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Post time stamp of your big nazi punching muscles, or sage

Attached: 1529878807451.jpg (552x679, 49K)

That's your best argument? You know the proud boys got in a few good hits, but that's it, we stopped them one block and 5 minutes into their little proud March until they had to retreat back to their safe space where homeland security and local pd had to protect them.
youtu.be/Yd8cJj_Guqk

>I am not owned! I am not owned!

So retarded

Attached: SUPPORTERS.jpg (557x696, 222K)

>Ha ha! They wanted to march, but we attacked them. After they kicked our asses badly enough the police declared it a riot, revoked their permit, and allowed them to leave peacefully while we drug our wounded to the hospital. We won!
Good for you. You need to rack up some more victories like that.

Attached: index.jpg (219x230, 9K)

Funny. An old commie nigger said you dweebs absolutely got stomped and brought shame to your organization.

Attached: DhLxKMjV4AI1cq3.jpg large.jpg (701x1024, 184K)

I know right? The best part is, while I admit most of kids are barely 20, the trumptards still manage to lose to us. And make antifa look tough, seriously, there is only like 1 of my to the rest that are 125lbs.. I admit that, but the pussy trumptards aren't even tough. I mean shit they make those 20yo look tough. Exactly how do you think that makes you look? Fucking pathetic

Attached: AntifaProtester.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

>Being this delusional

It's okay, user. One day you'll grow up and have a real victory under your belt instead of licking your wounds by shit posting on Jow Forums.

We have our victory every time the proud boys March, sorry little boy. Someone's been lying to you about who wins these fights

Attached: 593063f7a2638.image.jpg (444x456, 36K)

you need to stop being a faggot who replies to you're own post
>kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 3.27.10 PM.png (1006x1412, 1.4M)

We are supposed to be a
>unit

Attached: carlos.jpg (350x350, 22K)

Sure you do, and it just also so happens the highlights of those is antifa members getting wrecked in the most humorous and or pathetic ways possible.

Attached: 1519259932940.png (600x878, 106K)

Or you know, you could just not get so triggered so easily.

>fucking snowflake...

id be so mad if the collar of my shirt got all stretched out like that. thats never going back to normal.

Attached: 474172-72d6efcd64c6f777879c36d6133150a602f90461b8a67fbeb67c06a825af4970.pdf&width=480&format (480x480, 49K)

People on the left STILL don't know why Trump uses that song.

>their safe space where homeland security and local pd had to protect them.
Even if this was true, you hide behind your women. GTFO with your laughable half-truths (at best) Not to metion that you are using lethal weapons against unarmed opponents.

Yes, does the taste of so much dick ever get you down?

fascism is for the inferior.

thats why antifa are literal fascists.

I really wish i knew, with accuracy, the condition of the recipient of the 'portland punch'

How bad is his concussion? Is he now medically retarded? How hard was reality that his LARP as a revolutionary is now over?

>Someone's been lying to you about who wins these fights
Yes, you. The videos showing unarmed men fighting off antifa cowards with weapons and fireworks speak for themselves.

>be glow-in-the-dark
>first day
>try to run your first slide thread
>forget to change IP address in between posts
>get called out for it
>call that guy triggered and fucking snowflake

My fucking sides. You've made my day, sir.

Attached: 1527647408695.jpg (1024x752, 395K)

Based