why can't women be leaders? there are many through out history

Attached: cranky.png (1600x1066, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/25485-people-prefer-manly-voiced-leaders.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Throughout*

because it's history not herstory

women are weak

The HPV hosted in the modern roastie's beef reproduces in nerve tissue and eventually makes it to the brain, rewiring their behaviors to be more risk seeking, less future oriented and highly cock starved

it's not HEstroy etiher

Attached: startled.jpg (1200x868, 257K)

they say she stole Crimea
but in the end, she only stole my heart

good question
it's quite baffling, but it probably stems from their innate stupidity and the fact that they are not self-conscious in the hegelian sense, and therefor more base, sensual and closer to animals... women are by nature not leaders but slaves

Because the Bible says so. Any more stupid questions?

no it doesnt

Attached: read.jpg (1543x1796, 415K)

Because they always end up being some limp wristed faggot for some Chad to push around

Yes, it does, you stupid nigger.

1 Timothy:
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

>12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Only one that would support that claim, but it would need more context, anyway.

based
dominant women make me sick

What Merkel, Dilma and Kirchner have in common besides the bagina?

Women leaders whore themselves and their countries.

Because their testosterone to estrogen ratio prevents them

Just like Soi meme Bois are not leaders

Queen Isabella I of Spain was the greatest female leader of all time

Attached: B002A172-9607-4610-AB3A-E36540497DCC.jpg (329x470, 187K)

Is this the first time you have actually looked at the Bible?

Genesis 3:16 - Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Nikki Haley is woke af. Would vote for her in 2024.

most women leaders have to be coached to manipulate their voices to be in the lower ranges.

livescience.com/25485-people-prefer-manly-voiced-leaders.html

This is specifically for the Corinthian church - though Paul would probably be against any female leadership, being an ex-Pharisee, a group who literally prayed in thanks every day to God for not being born a woman.

>a group who literally prayed in thanks every day to God for not being born a woman.
Based.

>woman
>fooled by literally satan
>adam wasnt fooled by no one!, he dindu nuffin!
this is why we will never submit to men, those of us who are smart enough to realize you're all fucking retarded and listening to you is like wasting energy jumping from your own sinking boat into another boat that has nice chairs but is also still sinking.

Attached: 925.jpg (680x383, 37K)

tits or gtfo

Women are responsible for creating and nurturing new human life. Once you have found joy and happiness in loving your children you’re not that motivated to commit your energies to other stuff. The only reason that’s a controversial thing to say is because our society makes out that kids aren’t important or precious

A woman can be a leader.

Women (plural) cannot lead because they instinctively form a collective hive mind with 'basket of crabs' mentality.

life was hard for women back then - so those to achieve greatness were few and truly great

now life is easy for women so they don't bother

sometimes a woman rises to the top and that's okay (see Joanne of Arc)

but to expect women to be as involved in leadership as men is absurd and one of the symptoms of the downfall of our society

She just needs some BBC.

Attached: 8F2533A8-312B-4144-B27D-6BD1299EE303.jpg (1024x826, 82K)

like king nigger?

Attached: obama first female pres.jpg (540x540, 102K)

DELET THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>we will never submit
>tfw the majority of females get on their knees

Yeah, precious, keep telling yourself that.

Always these elwmentary threads where it’s so telling you havnt been outside
These women are never strong on their own, they always are looking for domination. If you look to one in your life currently as a leader or an equal get out I’m trying to save you

>We

Attached: rules are rules.jpg (600x395, 40K)

Very simple. Women are property. Would you like your next leader to be a chair? Or a goat?

Because their reproductive cycle in addition to making them extremely horny also makes them murderous, impulsive and vindictive. Ergo only

Since women can't be compelled to serve in the military, they have no business compelling other men to serve. This is why women also shouldn't vote.

She's seems like such a qt.

Based goatfucker.

women bend to the whims of the weak like children they often neglect logic when faced with emotional stimulus
look at merkel has done to europe

because merkel, may, sweden...

is it true she took down huge parts of the russian mafia aka the Jewish mafia?

Attached: 1528432026579.jpg (292x261, 23K)

lmao

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1200, 335K)

because women are adult children. emotionally immature and incompetent. do you want someone like that to be your leader? pic related

Attached: 1521140310166.png (1283x1275, 300K)

>we
None of you are happy. What motivates and moves you to act is complete misery and loneliness, you're fucking petty and in your pettiness you're destroying civilization and handing it over to the space lizards.
The status quo won't last now that your kind has been pushing for pedophilia

Unironically these. Ever wonder why women get BTFO in any contest against men?
>esports: only female team to ever form got btfo by a two man team and 3 randos.
>Olympic shooting: women and men in separate bracket because women get btfo
>obviously anything physical IE boxing, mma, ect: women btfo
>chess: women btfo
>NASCAR:women btfo
>archery: women btfo

The list goes on and on, women are inferior, they just cant compete in a mans world, sure some of them are "good", but they will never be the best, the alpha males will btfo them every time.
Since we want the best leading (the alpha), we will never want a women since she can never be on that level.

Attached: 8ab1e7002b24601262e3f56ccc1f1fd3c23ad47c07e63e3f5c927dc05e3dc7b7.jpg (1000x893, 122K)

actually thats not how it went, Eve didn't care that the snake was satan, and Adam was fooled by Eve, Eve just wanted the apple and God for a dickhead for telling her she couldn't have it.

This pill hurts the most if it's true. I don't hate women, but if this is too be believed I could never truly respect a woman.

It's actually not so bad. Once this pill is internalized, you can respect them much easier, because you are able to respect them on feminine terms, not masculine ones. She becomes a respectable woman, not a respectable person (with person actually meaning man).

>some random spanish whore
>not great King Tamar of georgia
fuck off spic

DELET THIS YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

And almost every time they led their people into disastrous wars or destruction. Hatshepsut is the only one I can think of that left things better than when she started

Women are incapable of grasping the concept of empathy.
On the surface they can larp as a leader who has the peoples' best interests at heart, but at the end of the day she will just be another pro abortion whore who lets in brown men so she can fuck them.

She did not even lead. She was co-regent with the rightful heir to the throne Thutmose III. You was a puppet for others.

>King

Attached: 1440046337434.jpg (240x232, 7K)

>not an applefag
even better

Attached: 1528037052675.jpg (388x372, 64K)

>a group who literally prayed in thanks every day to God for not being born a woman.

If I recall correctly, that’s still a common prayer in Judaism. Fucking hilarious in its machismo though.

Because i think of a man, and i take away reason and accountability... THAT's why!

BEGONE THOT

>Women are incapable of grasping the concept of empathy.

you have massive issues with your mother, don't you.

Play a few games of Risk with a woman.
You'll quickly notice a few key issues.

You fucking retard, lol he is right ,I agree she is the greatest woman leader in history although I think women are not great leaders, the best queen ever,other spanish queens are shit

Also lol at random , probably did more for the world than most kings,queens

>leaders
you mean figure heads.

Oh man you nailed it right there, I'm usually disappointed in my countrymen but today I am proud

Can you remind me who said this? It was some author, right?

>reunited the kingdoms of Aragon and Castile
>pushed for massive colonization and expansion of Spain
>stopped the civil war
>instantly married into the HRE creating a Spaniard Emperor
No one comes close to the achievements of Isabel, and there are plenty more, and by no one I mean no other women. The greatest female ruler of them all by FAAAAAAAR.
also
>georgia
Stay mad russian rape baby

Attached: 1516760806603.jpg (1200x943, 151K)

>gets married and obeys husband
>greatest queen in history

Attached: kekek.jpg (125x120, 4K)

She really is an idol to women worldwide though wouldn't you agree? Not that women should be aiming to become Queen of Spain and unite Iberia under Hispanola, but that she aimed high and did whatever it took to get there. Also as you stated she obeyed her crazy husband even though she knew he was mentally unhinged. She gave everything for Spain just as modern women should give everything for a chance at motherhood and their children.

Thats not my point. Obeying her husband actively contributed to making her one of the greatest queens in history.

An example:

>ferdinand wanted to get rid of the jews
>isabella was against it
>fine, gotta obey my husband

Lulz.

Attached: 1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.jpg (800x634, 279K)

Ah, thanks for the clearance mate but I mean the achievements she did on her own of course.

Attached: 1530407790090.png (483x321, 8K)

Also 177777777 incoming

Can be and optimally be are two different things

>cleopatra
>ended a 10,000 year old civilization overnight

ok, whatever faggot.

Because no woman wants to be bossed around by another woman.

Women make for shitty leaders.

she should be next president

>implying it was cleopatra alone who managed to end a civilization

Attached: 7F864D60-B11A-4AA1-8B48-95C77F9E657C.jpg (640x740, 145K)

Lol

>2019
>Tsar Putin declares that in 2024 he will retire from his services and take eternal vacations in Siberia, where he will fish and heat his bears while drinking vodka
>Natalia-sama becomes a Prominent Leader in United Russia, increasingly famous in Russia and Serbia
>Natalia-sama becomes a future candidate for United Russia presidential candidate
>2024
>Elections of the Russian Federation arrive
>Natalia-sama wins the United Russia Internal Elections
>Natalia-sama becomes the official candidate of United Russia for the Elections of the Russian Federation
>Election Day
>Natalia-sama wins the election with 77.77% of the votes
>Natalia-sama says it will make Russia Great and Glorious Again
Mass celebrations take place in Moscow
>Cossacks call Natalia-sama "Tsarina" as they did today with Putin calling him Tsar
>Months later, Russia goes through a series of political and structural reforms, centralizing more and more power in the hands of the post of President
>The Orthodox Church initiates campaigns of mass conversion of the Caucasus population as never before seen
>Russia was never as Christian as it is now
>The now President Natalia of the Russian Federation resolves to invade with all the Force to Ukraine
>Months later, Ukraine is legally annexed to Russia
>In a Fateic speech in memory of the Romanov's murder, Natalia-sama reveals herself to be a descendant of Tsar Nicholas II, whose ancestor was delivered by Orthodox Fathers to a Serbian Peasants' Family
>The Russian population then supports the restoration of the Russian Empire
>Tsarina Natalia then becomes de jure the legitimate Monarch of Russia, bringing the Glory of the Third Rome back to Moscow
>Jews and Communists are treated as Heretics and traitors of the Empire, initiating series of hunts and purges against these
>Tsarina Natalia then initiates a military campaign against the EU, now called the European Federation
>2030
>Natalia then restores the Roman Empire

Attached: Imperial natalia.png (960x756, 325K)

ugh my dick

Attached: 1530197078012.jpg (2191x2160, 1.84M)

Attached: 1530195656883.jpg (1080x939, 205K)

Attached: 1518067862191.jpg (1134x794, 160K)

Attached: 1518985973583.jpg (720x1280, 142K)

wtf is this?
Natalia is getting nigger'd now?
Fuck this bitch.
Race trading cunt. She can burn in hell.

She is a legit prostitute.
That's how she climbed the hierarchy and got increasingly better jobs.

brainlets should stay in /ptg/.

Attached: 1515816073983.jpg (1100x938, 449K)

Get off the proxy, Wladimir!
In 5 minutes walking anywhere in Poland you will see 10 better looking girls. This is below average.

natalia is a race traitor.
I don't like her now. That fucking bitch.

Leadership requires conviction.
Conviction requires taking risks.
People with high testosterone take more risk then those who don't.
Women have low testosterone levels.
Therefore, women can't lead.

>below average.

Attached: 1516925584214.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Attached: 1516595293436.jpg (759x995, 120K)

Attached: 1516587105340.png (380x666, 207K)

Attached: 1517810823583.webm (644x634, 458K)

there are always exceptions, but generally men make the better leaders

Well of course they can. History has many failures and women have shown they are excellent at not being successful.

she's a true 10/10

Attached: pepex.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: 1506374799305.png (967x1076, 1.16M)

Attached: 1506370649354.jpg (1440x956, 145K)