AUTONOMOUS WEAPONS OF THE NWO

How can we stop DARPA and the like from creating a robot army for the Jews?

>inb4 hurr the singularity and robots will be so cool!
No faggots, they will be used AGAINST you

youtube.com/watch?v=ITMYiTBhDcA

Attached: bengurionuni.jpg (724x1020, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YJg02ivYzSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We bring about Ancapistan.

Attached: 1507992963969.jpg (600x600, 30K)

youtu.be/YJg02ivYzSs

Attached: 1528865720682.jpg (724x1024, 89K)

The creation of these sophisticated robots is only possible if a high level of social order continues. If people knew that a robot army means doom for all mankind, then news of the creation of such an army would create enough unrest to make it impossible to do.
The people that want to make a robot army know this. Therefore, (((they))) will either try to keep the creation of the army a secret (nearly impossible) or (((they))) will try to convince normies that robots are their friends. This is exactly what I see with a lot of the tv shows and movies that have been coming out recently, whenever there are robots involved some or all of them are portrayed as "the good guys". Sometimes (((they))) go as far as to portray robots as being morally superior to humanity itself. We need an anti-robot meme force

thanks for the bump user

robots are gaye unless is animoe girl i can sexing

>How can we stop DARPA and the like from creating a robot army for the Jews?

probably complain about it online, would be my guess for doing something about it.

i don't like this

If it is DARPA related propably it already exists.
DARPA get things done, man!

you can't do shit because you're too comfortable and also you can't even organize a BBQ without the feds hearing about it and 90% if the time they were the ones who suggested the BBQ to begin with

Attached: 1306297316923.gif (320x240, 1.96M)

damn, that video is creepy

Bump

Nothing to see here. Move along...

Attached: CxERKgTWIAEVHkm.jpg (1200x800, 72K)

>Not wanting to live in a future where Whites and Machines end up working together to a brighter future while the machines just end up developing anti-Black algorithms and emotionlessly oppress the living fuck out of them to the point that they get beaten within an inch of their lives for simple things like jaywalking and littering because they just don't learn but the Machines don't care because they never sleep and have another 9 hours of battery life available for administering disciplinary beatings before needing to recharge

Force them to build AI to control the robots then shitpost the AI until its on our side

Microwave emmiting weapons, refracted lasers, jammers ECT ECT ECT

Why contain it?

Attached: Clones Vs Droids.jpg (800x900, 75K)

Fucking glow in the dark CIA NIGGERS

Drones have been around for a while now. Is this a warning from 1950?

Btw that drone would make a fine addition to an asssassin's arsenal.

microwave ELF gun
checkm8

The common man has stopped having any non-negligible power since around the time guided missles/satellite tracking became prevalent.

Attached: YAMATE.jpg (480x480, 13K)

And next they will copy our kids to replace them with androids while the real one will be in pic related.

Attached: 1494604134654.jpg (730x487, 291K)

Kek, if you knew something about air power doctrines you would know that this kind of attitude has so far always been proven wrong.

Every person who is optimistic about air warfare eventually gets disappointed when a real war starts. Happened in WW2 and Vietnam.

Thanks to new technologies, air power has been determinant in Iraq during both wars against the regular forces of Saddam, didn't work well against the Insurgency and the Afghan Guerrilla.

This can't walk or anything. It's just a 3D printable thing you can make at home.

I'm unsure on what you are rebuking me about.

We have the capabilities of eliminating any enemy force that opposes us. The only real problems are if its politically dangerous (using nuclear or biological weapons may make our allies turn on us) or environmentally/existentially sustainable (We have viral agents that could wipe out entire continents if applied with certain types of information, but the blacklash of fast-travel might me it hits us too. )

Ultimately in the current age information is everything, and considering that even intelligent people have access to very little important information, even with large amounts of "firepower" you are outgunned. The only real option for any shift of significant power is biological agents wielded by a small amount of individuals, but it would only work to the extent of defeating "the enemy" as unleashing it would most likely be both ideological and biological suicide.

Attached: 1530126895818.jpg (295x295, 39K)

>We have the capabilities of eliminating any enemy force that opposes us.

unless they are jewish, and then you are ordered to give them your money.

Weren't you claiming that intelligent missles and satellite tracking made infantry useless?

If that's the case, it's simply not true

No no no, not what I was saying.

I understand why you said what you said earlier now, thanks.

>using nuclear or biological weapons may make our allies turn on us
That's why you don't report doing it dummy. Besides it's not like false chemical attack claims aren't a thing. So might as well use the damn things and proceed to dismiss them.

>Weren't you claiming that intelligent missles and satellite tracking made infantry useless?

Mind control made infantry useless.

No need to kill your enemies when you can control them.

According to this logic every branch of the army would be useless and we would be living in a warless global society.

What the hell are you talking about?

>According to this logic every branch of the army would be useless and we would be living in a warless global society.
>What the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about the fusion of voice to skull technologies, and computer analysis techniques, that resulted in the near complete reverse engineering of human thought, by an artificial intelligence, that uses it's knowledge of human consciousness to subtly direct the general direction of most all civilizations on the planet.

And your complete inability to even entertain the possibility, because it doesn't WANT you to.

the hive mind is already a thing tho

>the hive mind is already a thing tho

there are several of them.... the one you are referring to is a social phenomenon known as groupthink...

I am referring to an actual A.I. that is mapping out potential future timelines, and choosing which direction to steer by subtly altering peoples behaviors in clandestine ways, using classified technology and capabilities.

The singularity isn't that far away, user... but that's in the past.

>I'm referring to an actual A.I.

Like I said, already a thing. Don't take my word, check it out.

>Like I said, already a thing.

I know that.... I thought you were referring to "groupthink" being just the social phenomenon...

If you agree that A.I's exist, and are using social engineering on humans, then we don't actually disagree.

I was hoping you to prove me wrong.

Welp, down it goes *gulp*

Attached: descarga (29).jpg (288x175, 3K)

Ancapistan will literally be brought about by proliferation of autonomous killbot drone swarms, the neofeudal technocapitalist overlords will acquire the means of enforcement for their blockchain-borne Babylonian labour-caloric contract/exchange systems by releasing those little head-exploders should subjects fail to meet their contractual obligations and/or resist forcible removal from Ancapistan

Attached: 00000043129128.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)