The Jews

I was raised jewish but defected because fuck amerijews. AMA.

Attached: DEC19CAF-1510-4535-BD0A-E4612B433D52.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Pre-emptive answers:
Not all Jews are part of ((them))
Modern jewish liberalism and modern liberalism as a whole is Hitler’s fault.
Yes, the holocaust happened.

How do jewish people feel about non jews? Despise them, Love them, or just as a means to an end?

Attached: 1504306103327.png (1030x353, 190K)

In general, a lot of modern jews (especially the youth in western countries) has been raised to be essentially the same as a liberal, so deepthroating that muslim cock, saying how we need to take in refugees, etc. some are even anti-zionist, which is part of the reason why I left.

when you say liberal you mean progressive or liberal?

Yeah, that’s right. I hate amerijews but israelis are fucking madlads. They’re like a different race at this point. When i was in Israel last year, I taked to a masulim (bodyguard for hire) I was traveling with about the burning palestinian village because of the riots, and he said “fuck them.”

NOOO I DON'T WANT BE BREAD

Like practically alt-left if that’s a thing. I’m not really well versed in politics, sorry.

I hope Iran wipes Israel off the fucking map.

Ok ahmed.

Attached: 1508044339006.jpg (800x800, 120K)

resume your normal kike behavior now, jidf.

Attached: 1510632458382.jpg (587x534, 105K)

You should hold your breath in order to make that come true.

Attached: LICK HARDER.jpg (283x263, 15K)

To elaborate, after the holocaust most young jews were and still are taught that any form of oppression is “leading up to another holocaust” even though that will likely never happen. I’d say the holocaust effectively ruined Jewish values. Prior to the holocaust, old jewish values were:
>anti race mixing
>ultra conservative
> as “nationalist” as a not-country can be

Modern Jewish values(heresy):
>pro racial equality/acceptance
>neutral/for race mixing
>sometimes even anti-zionist(nigga how)
Etc. basically, ivory tower liberalism.

Hello Goyim.

Well, most of them are peo-palestine fags

I refuse. Fuck amerijews.

Pro* fuck

like clockwork

Is it because you saw the gay pride parade in Isreal and realized this isn't going to be kind of victory you thought it would?

In addition, modern liberalism is caused, I would say, by the influx of mexicans, the powerful jews ((them)) who have been fed the aforementioned doctrine, and niggers of course. That’s why I say that by extension, modern liberalism is Hitler’s fault.

Fun fact: roughly 50% of israelis are Russian, and most of them don’t like gay pride. They’re fine with gays but wish they would shut up.

Well, it’s true.

That’s all the insider info for tonight. Maybe I’ll check the thread tomorrow.

>born into race that control world
>defect to become powerless stormfag subhuman
great choice...

Attached: 1525263172938.jpg (426x510, 41K)

>I taked to a masulim (bodyguard for hire) I was traveling with about the burning palestinian village because of the riots, and he said “fuck them.”
thats so based bro. epic nofucksgiven. another win for reddit.

Are you now on the White side of history?

you will always be Jewish
when will you leave the US?

I think we should convert willing likes to fight the bad ones. Think Janissaries.