What can be done about transgenderism?

I feel it puts many people to misery

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MtF/comments/888efe/to_other_post_op_girls_out_there_does_this_look/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese had foot binding, the Heebs have gender reassignment surgery

Is that Jazz's new vag-wound?

I CLICK ON PIC BY MISTAKE! I CANT UNSEE!

FUCCK YOU OP KYS

Someone needs to start hanging degenerates.

God help us all.

no but probably she/he has one like that now- 17 years. Imagine all the dumb decisions you made at that age

And Jazz also said he/she's pansexual. So she "also" likes girls. In one of the earier videos she said boys odn't like her but that's ok because she likes girls more anyway.
And then she cuts it off to become a "lesbian"??

>Biking with no seat

Don't believe he went through with it until you see the mutilated lewds leaked. he's only on TV as kike propaganda for the normies to convince them like pic related that this is "normal" behavior.

>file deleted
Whelp, that's the end of this thread.

That being said, fucking Christ, when are we going to put trannies to the wall and put them out of their misery? Or better yet, string up the people that encourage this kind of behavior? I know I'm speaking to the choir here, but man, that shit's fucked. You have to be truly fucking demented to have that shit done to you. I can't fucking imagine that feeling when you look down, see a huge gaping wound where your cock used to be, and then realize "fuck, I've made a huge mistake". I just feel pity for these freaks, honestly.

Saves on weight, you need to remove everything wasteful from a bike for max speeds. Some shave their legs, Lance Armstrong cut off a ball, basic things to add speed.
Classic /n/ thread.

The hell did you expect?

On phone just saw words on hubnail

Repost the fucking pic, you faggots

This one, I read the image before deletion, has spent the last ten years on Hormones and saving for this surgery.
When you get fixated on a result you often start to forget the reason you wanted it in the first place and with trannies they often excise everyone who might stop them because they're "toxic".
So they do everything for a decade to achieve their goal and end up solving a problem they actually solved years ago without noticing and are left with an entirely new problem that they can't undo.

I guess I will get a ban for that. You owe me something.

Attached: trans.jpg (1929x696, 525K)

It's just saddening. We really need to do something about the (((enablers))) of this cult of self-mutilation/self-destruction. It really is just about preying on the mentally ill.

Should have just uploaded it to some image hosting site and linked it here, m8.

reddit.com/r/MtF/comments/888efe/to_other_post_op_girls_out_there_does_this_look/

>If this starts to heal as is, the entire surgery might have been for nothing. The darker bit in the middle that's also peeking out the top hole seems like the vaginal canal. If it is, it looks like it could heal shut and in a totally wrong place. The big opening doesn't look like the vaginal canal but the cavity carved to make room for the vaginal canal.

>As someone who is 8 days from surgery themselves, I should not have clicked.

Don't do it Hans! Find Jesus instead.

Attached: RkjfAv1.jpg (750x847, 111K)

Somebody in the reddit discussion posted it

So I guess if I meet a transgender I will try to talk with them about that even if I get put to jail for bein transphobic. That's the least I can do. People must be warned

Aren't you people happy transgendered folks are willingly removing themselves from the gene pool?

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Was it some League of Legends team where one of the players refused to play unless they got SRS or they'd kill themselves and the captain basically sent them to Thailand for the most bottom-of-the-barrel surgery clinic for like $5000 and got a solid hacksaw job done?

That shit was hilarious.

With their suicide rate as high as it is we don't really have to do anything other than sit back and wait.

>pic

Attached: 1466090796366.jpg (728x1484, 161K)

someone keeps sending tranny threads to the gulag for some reason...

wasn't there something about a mod being a tranny

This is why post-op is a meme. Nothing like filling up her tight boipucci and watching her leak cum everywhere while she calls you daddy.