At what age did you realize meat eaters are the real soibois?

At what age did you realize meat eaters are the real soibois?

Hitler wanted to introduce vegetarianism to the general public once ww2 was over. It is the most natural diet for an Aryan man, meat was only ever needed in the winter and we survived largely off vege and fruit and nuts. Americans need not reply, I know you are all too addicted to your lifestyles but maybe Europeans can understand the importance of not eating meat

Attached: 89139684-diet-fat-man-who-makes-choice-between-healthy-and-unhealthy-food-overweight-male-with-hambu (1300x943, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12_deficiency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Humans need meat protein. At the very least white meat like fish or chicken. Red meat is the one that's bad for your health.

>need
>vegan and vegetarians exist
>whole societies have been vegetarian
are you retarded? We dont NEED any meat. Plenty of protein in things like lentils, mixed beans etc. People can easily survive without meat with very little changes

A caribbean diet is a healthy diet

Vegetables are for filthy Europoors who can't afford a proper burger.

>beans
youre fucking disgusting

at a certain point I simply realized the animals we rely on to work with all eat grass and grass alone.
then I realized our stomach works as a brewery. containing yeast that brakes down food. you add things that rot, and you gain tons of weight. you add things that are already cured/rotten (cheese or jerky) and your stomach just passes it on through.

>eats the charred carcass of a being
"d-d-disgusting, imagine being healthy"

Aryans were literally defined by adaptation to milk consumption, vegan diet is for niggers.

OP is a homosexual sickly looking vegan trying to re-brand his faggot agenda to sell it to Nordics. Our people ate meat and drank milk year round. Our meat consumption past and present was always one of our biggest advantages and one of the main reasons why (+genetics) Aryan men are the tallest and strongest in the world.

>meat was only ever needed in the winter
oh you mean the environment of europeans? makes one think

>People can easily survive without meat
Yes they can survive, but they can't be healthy. All vegans are malnourished.
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

tell that to hitler
ive been vegan for a couple of years and I am perfectly healthy. My grandfather was terribly unhealthy then stopped eating meat and now he glows like a mother fucker

Attached: the virgin brunch vs the chad feast.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

and guess who will live longer

>t. no child cuck

Try raising a vegetarian child and then smile as you watch your hungry, scrawny, short, and moody child fall behind the other kids in academics, sports, and social skills.

Probably the dude on the left.

The guy on the right is likely gonna die of AIDS pretty soon.

Attached: GAY.png (604x742, 607K)

>At what age did you realize meat eaters are the real soibois?

When I was three, but then I grew up and realised that meat is based.

>Hitler wanted to introduce vegetarianism to the general public once ww2 was over.

Perhaps if Hitler ate meat he would have won the war.

>It is the most natural diet for an Aryan man, meat was only ever needed in the winter and we survived largely off vege and fruit and nuts.

False choice. The Aryan man can eat meat and veggies and fruit and nuts and dairies and basically anything.

>Americans need not reply, I know you are all too addicted to your lifestyles but maybe Europeans can understand the importance of not eating meat

I don't agree with the American eating habits, too much junk food. Make your own food at home, with love and care and dedication.

AIDS isn't real.

Oh yeah tell it to the mentally ill faggot who had absolutely nothing to do with Aryans, was an E1b1 kike descendant, and lost a war against the Slavs, plunging Germany in to decades of unspeakable humiliation.

You make me ashamed to be a kiwi, bitch ive eaten a 500 gram steak for dinner every day for like 2 weeks, homekill is what men are born to eat, probably a fucking jafa

have fun with your colon cancer retard. I bet your shits hurt like hell, makes me happy. Come to wellington, i'd kick your ass

literally no issues with shit, it aint lumpy or hard, wellington, what a bloody nonce, fight me at the summit of mount taranaki cunt (itd look all theatrical and shit)

im coming up on sunday, to new plymouth. im in welly for uni. I'd drown you in the huatoki

vegetarian meals are boring and I just get hungry really quick on them, and I aren't eating that soya shite.

Colon cancer? You don't get that by eating meat. You get colon cancer because of inflammation. Actually, all forms of cancer are the result of inflammation.

So the next question should be, what causes inflammation? The answer is quite simple, elevated insulin.

Elevated insulin causes inflammation causes cancer. You can cure cancer by lowering insulin. This means that anyone who has cancer should fast as long as possible, because fasting drastically reduces insulin, which reduces inflammation which cures cancer.

is this felix?

I literally just eat meat. Grass fed beef and game and eggs

t. doesn't know how to cook.
Get some vegan kumera and black bean patties or make them, use it as burgers, get a can of lentils and some spinach, make a salad to go with it. Cook some green beans, broccoli and carrot as a side. Lots of goodness for your body
meat causes cancer
no, but NP is pretty small so I possibly know you

jesus cunt, i eat a fuckload of meat, but i also eat a shitload of fresh veggies as well

That's a lot of man, and he needs a lot of MEAT.

Hitler could have won the war if he stayed off the meth, squated and ate enough B 12 hands down. Has more to do then just looking good that lifestyle helps you think clearer

i went to spotswood and worked at the warehouse

>meat causes cancer
Meat doesn't cause cancer. Inflammation causes cancer. You can cure inflammation, and therefore cancer, by fasting which reduces insulin.

wow so cancer literally cant kill anyone because all they need to do is fast xD
you are retarded

i went to spotswood and work on the farm

>meat causes cancer

So that's why lions, tigers, sharks, and eskimos all have cancer?

I usually do avocado, broccoli and asparagus but I'm experimenting with carnivore diet. It's totally rids my inflammation and fatigue. I won't do it forever but it's kind of miraclous the way it makes you feel.

Yep, Hitler skipped leg day and didn't take his multivitamin. What a loser.

>t. got raped by mr bowden

yeah i always feel a lot better with a high meat intake, veggies and breads just lack that raw energy meat give me.

What is hunting like? My friend said you pop one dear and you have free meat for fucking months. Is that real? Sounds incredible.

why would you want to kill a deer? they are beautiful and peaceful. If you must eat meat just eat an animal that is already dead.

only ear raped when his fucking speeches dragged on, would have made a great politician, could say absolutely nothing for hours on end
you just spent 5 years craving mr shaws meat and now its subconciously inflicted veganism on you

Cancers can feed off anything. Some prefer different nutrients but I guess you would stop the growth of you starved yourself to death. Bit of a Pyrrhic victory

maybe if you did better at school and went to uni and elevated your IQ and didnt work on a farm like a loser you'd get it

>europeans
>living without meat

Yeah, but imagine having that much meat
You would eating for fucking months

>wow so cancer literally cant kill anyone because all they need to do is fast xD

Cancer is almost always the result of bad eating habits which spike insulin. The cure for cancer is simple, DON'T EAT.
If you don't eat (aka fasting) the cancer cells will shrink and disappear. Normal cells can survive fasting, cancer cells cannot. You can live weeks and months without food, but cancer cells cannot live without food. They need constant energy, that is why they are cancer cells to begin with. If you stop eating, then cancer cells will die off because they won't receive any energy to reproduce. Cancer cells are actually weak cells and will not survive fasting.

>meat causes cancer
Yeah maybe if you're buying (((processed))) Tyson bullshit.
Hunt your own game or at least buy from a reputable and local butcher, cunt.

Meat is god-tier, deal with it, basedgoy vegfag.

Attached: 98227609-03B4-48A9-8DE1-A4AAD95C8052.jpg (1428x784, 66K)

>shitposts on /pol about veggie patties
really putting that higher education to use there

Then how do you explain our life hope is much more long than poo in the loo one who are majority vegetarian ?
Check mate sheep shagger.

The first time I see a vegan who's healthy enough to kick my ass I might take it seriously.

Attached: 1529554894598.png (836x647, 660K)

these people obviously dont eat enough of anything and probably have other things wrong with them. Meat isnt vital in keeping you nourished. Just look at an average vegan or vegetarian

You may think you're "healthy" as a vegan but you're actually just a niggerspicnigger through and through ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

meat doesnt keep for that long

Imagine being this fucking retarded. I'm going to assume it's just bait.

>died industry jew scared out of his mind

Attached: page3.jpg (767x431, 55K)

that aint a fucking selling point, call me when WSM competitors go meat free and benefit from it

Attached: 1_Gq3PhA05uGyjQt-K2HH6gQ[1].png (623x467, 549K)

supplements.

Humans literally go insane without meat due to lack of nutrients, that's why every vegan/vegetarian is so fucking crazy and obnoxious.

It keeps for a long time if it's frozen
Imagine having a freezer overflowing with meat. Every day you wake up would be heaven.

i dont need to sell it to you. If you raise your IQ, realize nature and compassion and all forms of nonviolence is the way to live with the least amount of suffering you'll be vegan

Good point.

Dude if this were true than the fact chemo causes extreme nausea and reduction of appetite would be a *good* thing because it would starve the cells on top of the radiation/chemo barrage. Yet I haven't read about even one oncologist suggesting that what you are saying is accurate. Rather they always encourage family members to be vigilant about making sure the patient eats enough despite the sickness because otherwise they would wither away and fucking die.

Like there may be a degree of truth to what you're saying, but in practice I think it is outright horseshit. Then again I'm not an oncologist (nor are you, most likely) and haven't studied this topic much so I can't speak to authoritatively. But it sounds retarded

Oh that guys taking meat all right.

>0% meat

How much whey derived BCAAs?

LMAO yeah this is either someone who is being dumb on purpose or a person with literally zero understanding of how the GI tract operates. Nothing he said was even remotely physiologically accurate

sources? oh right there are none are there muhammed

Attached: DbgauMpz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Meat stays pretty good for 6 months, not bad for 12 months, becomes meh after 18+ months.

Fucking niggers

0% meat
Daily doses of dbol, test e, HGH, insulin...
100% not what your body looks like or will ever look like. Enjoy your tofu, cuckboy

Would literally military press that manlet over my head and throw him about 10 feet.

enjoy cancer, carcass eater

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Shut the fuck up you fucking NIGGER

you can eat rotting meat
it's like wine or cheese

For every 1 vegan body builder there is 1000+ non vegan ones. Why is that if you get shredded so easily.

If not eating meat were so great you wouldn't be compelled to shit post about it. You'd just go on with your life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12_deficiency

I think once the cancer sprials out of control you have to eat to keep up your strength or you are fucked. But before that, fasting keeps unhealthy cell production down.

These people are like faggots that can't stop announcing how many dicks they have taken up their ass.

Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: 1508903987235.png (800x600, 137K)

How much meat can you get from a deer? Not more than 12 months' worth right?

Imagine trying this hard to justify your nutritionally suboptimal diet LMAO. Find me a scientist who doesn't think humans are supposed to be omnivores, who isn't himself a niggerfaggot. Better yet, go tell people in some poor shitskin country without the wealth to afford your kikesly avocado toast enemas about your Xtra speshsul diet, because most people on Earth couldn't be vegan if they wanted to.

Also have you not read all the stories about poor abused children who's cuck parents forced them to go vegan and watched like little maggots as their poor innocent child wasted away? Super based ideology you got there Shlomo. Go be a faggot elsewhere, vegangainz

Attached: 3E11120A-6081-46F2-9A26-CD4D309654FE.jpg (1242x265, 34K)

because not many people are vegan and most vegan chose to educate their minds and transcend human squabbles like form or material.
what a silly argument. If that was the case then Jow Forums wouldnt exist. There is this thing where meat eaters think vegans dont have a right to talk about being vegan. Is it guilt?
eat some marmite or take pills or almonds

Keep an open mind. I'll explain why oncologists are full of shit:

First, chemotherapy destroys your immune system, which is why it causes nausea and reduction of appetite.

Second, fasting doesn't destroy your immune system, which is why all world religions encourage fasting. Fasting HEALS you, whereas chemotherapy DESTROYS you. Please, don't mistake fasting with chemotherapy, they are fastly (pun intended) different.

Now, why are oncologists full of shit? Because they know next to nothing about how the body works, how the body responds to fasting, and how the body heals itself during fasting. Don't elevate oncologists on a pedestal, they are people in white coats who don't know about healing your body. What they know is how to destroy cells, because that is what chemotherapy does, it destroys your healthy cells. Fasting strenghtens your healthy cells and destroys your cancer cells, there is a world of difference between the two.

Telling cancer patients to eat is the worst advice to give to them. They don't need to eat, they need to fast without chemo.

Or people who do not want to be 190 kg overweight.

>take pills
just stop washing your vegetables. it's retarded.

>wash vitamins off the vegetables
>peel skin and throw it away
people are dumb.

>tradition shared all over the world are wrong
Ever heard of Mahayana Buddhism? Jainism? hinduism? Plenty of other cultures and beliefs. Stupid cartoon poster

No, if veganism worked the word would get out and every professional body builder would go vegan to win competitions. The fact that only a very small minority of body builders are vegan means its shit.

m8 i raise and spend all day around around cows for a living, huge amounts of compassion goes into caring for them
the ones that get done for homekill get dropped with a bullet in the head, totally painless, totally stress free.

Attached: IMG_20180520_142213[1].jpg (3968x2976, 2.88M)

Enjoy dying at 60 year old sheep shagger.

> be poo in the loo
> life excpectancy is 59.5 year
> ranked 125th in the world

Don't answer to real argument with proof...

Dry ham over 18months is best dry ham.

yes instead you might just die of it.

Meat doesn't stay good indefinitely. You can cure meat, or freeze it, which is good to do if you have lots of meat.

You can eat rotting meat, or poop, or sewage. The question is, do you want to eat those?

WE WUZ BODYBUILDAZ N SHIET

Attached: 4013D137-4F2A-4EC7-83D1-170F7C9D6AD5.jpg (750x540, 27K)

you're stupid if you think you can die from mold.

cheese itself is rotting milk. you know nothing about food because you're retarded.

go vegan and die

Attached: 1518813239537.jpg (1280x720, 548K)

>The fact that only a very small minority of body builders are vegan means its shit.

Attached: 1529181559806.png (763x809, 179K)

>veganism is expensive
i dont care about poor shitskin kids, they should learn to grow food.
its growing, it hasn't neared its peak popularity. Maybe in 50 years time eating meat will be considered odd
if you cared yioud let them live and not be in captivity. You wouldnt inject them with sperm to make them lactate. Compassion to your slaves is meaningless
indians have unsanitary lifestyles. Nothing to do with being vege