Level 2 happening

Alright, we had a good run boys, I'm headed to Canada and becoming a leaf, Trump’s Trade War Against China Is Officially Underway nyti.ms/2KV7fWs

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-233608.png (1440x2560, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyti.ms/2KV7fWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is only the beginning.
Americanism First.

Attached: 200px-Henrycharlescarey.jpg (200x200, 9K)

We don’t need China and they probably don’t need us.

The media is calling it a trade war, but all markets are up

Cya faggot.

>futures up
OMG I'm so scared.

Trump just won the rustbelt again.

The media is throwing a tantrum as always. Their influence is declining quickly, and they know it.

STAY OUT!

Or maybe they could be telling the truth, and since this effects us all, shouldn't you take it a bit more seriously?

Fuck you I'm American I can do whatever I want

Attached: clinton-bush.jpg (400x225, 14K)

fuck off were full

NO

NAZIS

ALLOWED

BUH BYE

Piss off Eh', You Syrup Fuck

>Chinese market already in the shitter
Ya, I think we're gonna win this one

Why are there so many fags on this board these days? Do they think they're going to change our minds, or are they just subconscious thirsty bitches who can't get enough of the redpills?

man, who the fuck do you think buys all of their plastic bullshit and cheap electronics?

no other country in the world consumes as much as the US. its a point of mockery for most, but when push comes to shove, starting a trade war with america is shooting yourself in the foot. China needs our money far more than we need their pitted steel, mercury-tainted kids toys and knock-off phones and dollar store bullshit.

Finally, a real happening.

every last "conservative" kike shill from the WSJ is screaming bloody murder about trade war
Trump must be doing something right

>moving to China 2: Leaf Edition

Your entire economy will be crushed by the trade war. Your nation is headed into a very serious recession that will bring ruin to canada for years.

Refugees and illegals will leech off your welfare state, and when the gibs run out, they destroy your nation

isnt tumblr raid is over? you can go back now you know

I know what globalism has done to my state. It's a dying husk of what it once was. This will not make it any worse, and has a good chance of making it better. I don't care if some rich fuckers get a bloody nose from this.
Christ what happened to my grandfather's Democratic Party??

Okay sweetie

time for bed

i think youve been having too much four chan for one day

buh bye

>Alright, we had a good run boys, I'm headed to Canada and becoming a leaf, Trump’s Trade War Against China Is Officially Underway nyti.ms/2KV7fWs

This is literally what Mayweather and McGregor did hype the fight sell a bunch of tickets and bets on whose gonna win have a half assed punch out and gjen gug and go home with most off the world economy smart people try to hard to be smart faggots

The Chinese and American market aren't in the same program, this isn't good for us

Attached: aae72fde338de76ba7b2a21b87a6f7b7.jpg (288x512, 20K)

>underway
Top Kike. America lost the Trade War with China about 30 years ago. Thanks to Kike Bankers selling America out to build up China.

Attached: 1391633192743.gif (200x150, 1.79M)

In the long run . America will win. Only due to the fact that , the us is more established In the beginning things may become more expensive and so on but the price points rising on items will give incentive to import things From other countries that are at the new price point equilibrium. That already have a higher quality priced into the price.
For example imagine.
Chinese pork is $2/lb - tariffs increase it to $5/lb but essentially isn't higher quality it's just taxed more.
Canadian pork is $5/lb currently but is a higher quality item with better health laws from government. Now the people may pay more overall but will choose consume better pork over the same priced lower quality pork.
It may even give investors a reason to produce domestically (which I assume is trumps end game).
In the end , China starting a trade war with USA is a loss for China , and a temporary set back for business. Other nations that are fair trading will ramp up production and benefit, and domestic investments will benefit USA economy the most in 5-10 years time.

Also as a place like China that needs perpetual growth to support their populations increasing standard of living needs trading partners like USA to continually buy to keep the money flowing into the country. If that dries up and factories start to close down in China, you'll start seeing mass immigration of Chinese looking for better lives elsewhere or just backlash from the population against the government

Wasn't somebody posting recently on Jow Forums about the Chinese housing market going into the shitter?

What they put out for the world to see doesn't matter. That's all propaganda. They may be weaker than they appear. It may be time to go in for the kill.

There is literally nothing wrong with a full-on tradewar with China. Maybe you'll import a bit less plastic garbage and they can't buy up as much of your real estate and gold for once. Make your own quality goods at a decent wage, or slowly perish.

For me, its Argentina.

lol China is fucked

Attached: China cant even match the US tarriffs because they dont import enough US goods.png (1200x630, 75K)

Who the fuck talks like this? Oh that’s right, teenagers

i wonder if this will cause the chinks to double down on their fuckery down under or if they’ll take the boot off our necks thanks to Trump. Hmm

Attached: Trump China tits.jpg (548x1012, 154K)

looks like

my little honey buns

is a little upset ;)

TRADE WAR TODAY REAL WAR TOMORROW BABY!

Don't be too cocky, boyo. China will own half of your continent if y'all don't watch out.

Good on Trump. Even the Democrats supported harder sanctions on the Chinese.

>be international trade expert
>work on FTA your entire life
>teach international economics at international program
>program is actually 70% Chinese students and government officials
>single American student tries to say that there are problems with the trade system
>disregard, instead gather the Chinese hivemind, German shills, Koreans, Middle Easterners to bully this student to death
>symbolically torture American student as a sacrifice to ensure the health of the global free trade system. Make it symbolic of America succumbing to Chinese power. “Nothin personell, sometimes, an American just has to die...”
>American student manages to graduate program, but dies soon after
>Trump elected
>international trade regime and everything you worked to build falls apart
>continue trying to push America to join the TPP, because nobody knows what you did

Attached: 4B29D12E-ADCE-44B1-9AD3-C27A83F145C6.png (339x434, 217K)

The West sure "struggled" by promoting everything to be made in China to the point we can hardly produce anything ourselves except food. Now there are big Chinese tech Giants that will crush the western ones, the West basically gave them the tech knowledge for free.

Why would your honey buns be upset? Maybe its time to switch to Twinkies bro.

Chocodiles, bro!

China will collapse
riots throughout the entire country
Tibet becomes independent
East Turkestan becomes independent
China breaks apart into dozens of pieces
half the population of China perishes
the remaining half lives in complete poverty for the next 120 years
various countries snatch up pieces of China
the Chinese lose their independence until the end of time
China ceases to exist.

explain this to me or give me something to read about this please.

They are targeting rural voters like every other country to try to ensure Trump loses seats in the midterms and gets impeached. Everyone with a brain sees what's going on, China, Canada, Mexico etc are all in on the game.

It's one of the major flaws in democracy. Add to that you have people like George Soros who launder money from foreign countries into the campaign coffers of sell out politicians.

This is going to get more interesting than most of you spergs currently realize.

We are going to hang you from lamp posts in the coming revolution

China will loose and fall apart like it is said in the prophecies