Is this real?

Is this real?

What the fuck. Why isn't anyone saying anything? Countless "coincedtial" evidence, but everyone calls you crazy. Someone needs to livestream breaking into Pegasus so we can get concrete proof.

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-014317.png (1918x1440, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6WFvUKMPUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetwork
youtube.com/watch?v=E0224oG0toQ
beenverified.com/people/john-podesta/
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
youtu.be/_4V50eWOgro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes it is real, if you want to take the time you can go look on his twitter, which is still up, and find the tweet yourself. it wasn't that long after he tweeted it that he died.
there is this one too, "whats in YOUR closet john podesta?!".
>youtube.com/watch?v=V6WFvUKMPUE
the dude def knew.

and we know from wikileaks that podesta is totally down with assassinations, so it's crazy to think he wasn't knocked off when he died of a heartattack so young.

Attached: justice scalia murdered.jpg (934x885, 180K)

and just for the record, because a lot of people don't understand this, "wet works" ONLY means assassination. it has no other meaning. it's not slang for anything else. there is no alternative interpretation. wet works ONLY = assassination.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetwork

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 1.58.00 AM.png (1118x352, 120K)

AT BEST Pedostas are drug runners. And even if that was the least of their crimes (it isn't), there should be all kinds of internal alarms that absolutely nothing is being done about them. And if this is the first time you come across Breitbart's Tweet, I feel it worth asking-- have you seen "YOU THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA" yet? If not, it's about all the evidence you'll ever need.

Attached: YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA.png (120x123, 34K)

REALLY
FLICKS
THE
ALMOND

Attached: 1527186520117.jpg (1024x638, 59K)

In the interest of "national security" we will never clean out our political trash in the U.S. only let it continue to pile...

oh and here is the talk from wikileaks about the "movie contract" even though podesta was never involved in any kind of "movie contract".
the fact that this never became a story and was never called out by anyone in the media or in politics scares the shit out of me.
i think the reason why is pure fear rather than conspiracy. the reason i think this is because one time i saw tucker do a show where he broke a major story about tony podesta and during the entire show, as he broke the news, he was literally hyperventilating. you could hear him breathing heavily into the mic. during all of the interviews the same thing happened.

when he interviewed donna brazille the same thing happened too, and i've seen it happen when he did a couple other stories about the clintons.

pic related is the clinton body count. people are genuinely horrified. IMO, from the research i've done, it's not a far-reaching wide conspiracy that involves everyone in washington, they're just a hugely powerful mafia-like cabal that scares the shit out of everyone because if you oppose them you disappear in the night and nobody even ends up knowing who killed you.

Attached: clinton body count higher rez.jpg (2359x3686, 1.6M)

The man who performed his autopsy died of arsenic poisoning shortly afterwards.

but i also don't want to give the wrong idea. there ARE a lot of jouranlist on her payroll. their cult is pretty big and far reaching and powerful. esp in the media. one more reason its so hard for people to speak out against her.

Attached: HRCCocktailParty2.jpg (1600x1600, 790K)

Thats it. Where does John podesta live? I'm going to demand that SJW groups write him a letter about this. Can a Shia-LeBouf era pollack find his address so that we can tweet it to angry letter writers?

watch this video and listen to tuckers breathing. i watch tuckers show every night, this is not how he breathes. he only does this when he's reporting on the clintons. he hides it well and is very professional, but you can hear that he is having a panic attack underneath the veneer.

those big gasps between each sentence sound like those of a fat man after he ran up a flight of stairs.

>youtube.com/watch?v=E0224oG0toQ

that's the power the clintons have over journalists. that's what happens when you murder everyone who threatens to expose you.

If Breitbart is saying something.... Maybe they've found some definitive evidence...

Attached: 1530672487483.jpg (368x335, 12K)

bump

and of course, we all remember pic related, one of the the infamous emails that kicked off the pizzagate scandal. i'll post the even-worse email next, IF i can find it.

shit, forgot the pic related. here it is.

Attached: pizza related map podesta emails wikileaks pizzagate.jpg (768x621, 51K)

People who try to say something tend to mysteriously shoot themselves in the back of the head.

IMO this one is even more damning than the "pizza related map" email. now you may think these emails are conclusive, or just suspicious, but ask yourself the bigger question WHY WASNT THERE EVER AN INVESTIGATION?!?! NOT TO EVEN MENTION THE SHIT SURROUNDING THE PIZZAPLACE IN WASHINGTON DC WHERE SO MUCH OF THIS SHIT HAPPENED, AND WHICH PROVABLY DID HAVE A BASEMENT BECAUSE THEY POSTED ABOUT RENOVATING IT ON THEIR INSTAGRAM AND REFERENCED IT IN ONE OF THEIR MENUS.

Attached: john podesta wikileaks pizzagate we plan to heat the pool pedophilia.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Luzatto is a jewish name.

WTF is your point even with this comment? like i hate jews but whats the point? that podesta wouldn't molest them if they were jewish? or that they deserve it for being jewish? jesus christ its a 7 year old girl dude. like i just don't even get what you're saying here nad luzatto is only a jewish names sometimes, because it has a vaguely jewish origin, it's italian the vast majority of the time.

>Countless "coincedtial" evidence

You can find this about literally anything. People do it for fun with harmless things, like the Grand Unifying Pixar Theory, that's obviously not real but convincing from the amount of "weird connections".

People like Brietbart should publish evidence they have or they're helping kiddy diddlers get away with it too, unless of course there is no evidence and they're talking shite.

Breitbart, THE Andrew Breitbart, the man the publication Breitbart is named after, was murdered many years ago for sending this tweet, among other things. He was most certainly onto something, until that something turned around and shot him in the back with the heart attack gun; the same heart attack gun that was later used to murder sitting Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia as well as Wall Street Journal reporter Joseph Rago.

Why do you think Breitbart was assassinated? The media is either a psyop or contop. The only thing that can save us is nuclear war.
t. formerly in media til I couldn't take it anymore

yeah and they gave him a heart attack btw, assassination.

It's a jewish name.

Contop? Containment operation? Have not heard this one before. Unironically please explain if you do not mind

"The turning point in [Moshe Chaim] Luzzatto's life came at the age of twenty, when he claimed to have received direct instruction from an angel (known as a maggid). While stories of such encounters with celestial entities were not unknown in kabbalistic circles, it was unheard of for someone of such a young age. His peers were enthralled by his written accounts of these "Divine lessons", but the leading Italian rabbinical authorities were highly suspicious and threatened to excommunicate him. Just one hundred years earlier another young mystic, Shabbatai Zvi (1626–1676), had rocked the Jewish world by claiming to be the Messiah. Although, at one point, Zvi had convinced many European and Middle Eastern rabbis of his claim, the episode ended with him recanting and converting to Islam. The global Jewish community was still reeling from that, and the similarities between Luzzatto's writings and Zvi's were perceived as being particularly dangerous and heretical."
Well then.

oh my god, cancer. even you don't know what your point is. you're just an anti-pizzagate shill.

Short for controlled opposition. Not as widespread, but used by some researchers and was in use in our newsroom. There were so many people who were controlled opposition, that writing that phrase out every time was a waste of time. After a while, I figured out that was exactly what I unwittingly was too.

He was going to but then they murdered him first. I am surprised that you are not aware of this

For further spoopyness, ask what happened to Ben Swanson after he did his report on Pizzagate.

Good thing you got out of there.

What methods did they use to try to control you?

>AT BEST Pedostas are drug runners.
All high level drug runners are also killers. No exception.

If anyone here wants to get assassinated just send John a letter saying
>I know what you did. I have all the evidence. I am going to send it to police stations across the country unless you meet me at [address] with 1 million dollars cash

This one is big. There's an admission of guilt right there and our government does nothing.

All Italians are Crypto Jews

It's a jewish name.

beenverified.com/people/john-podesta/

Help, autists

Attached: Tonys pedo jokes.jpg (320x945, 74K)

just fuck yourself dude. fucking rotten monster pedo defending shill.

At first it was mostly just the way the content was being controlled. It wasn't until a literal Jew got hands-on involved that things began to escalate in other ways. I'd really prefer not to get too specific beyond that. Even after that it took me a long time to get woke on the Jewish problem. I'm glad I got out before I became a brainwashed slave or patsy. The people who work in media tend to lose their minds or their souls, if they had either in the first place. Or they just remain clueless, useful idiots. I don't think I'll ever go back, which is a shame, because it's what I had wanted to do since I was young, and I really loved what I thought I was doing.

Still a jewish name.

die pedo monster.

>not knowing who breitbart was
why cant we just nuke the uk already

Don't forget David Brock. They also tried murdering him, but he survived. He was in the middle of flooding this place, shilling the fuck out of Hillary, and they still thought he was too big of a liability during the frenzy of pizzagate.

Attached: DAF24BA4-3BC8-48EE-834D-40F2193E92D0.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Ever consider out-jewing the jews?

>the way the content was being controlled
By this, I mean that we have a huge international child sex slave trade issue; an enormous issue with election rigging at all levels in this country; and that our government (as may be apparent to many on this board) is deeply involved in human trafficking, the drug and arms trades, and setting up false flags (investigating the Boston marathon bombing was a huge turning point for me on both these latter two issues). And mainstream media and "alternative" media alike are absolutely compromised and controlled to the point that they are not really allowed to report on these issues to the extent that they should.

Their level of control in this country is such that most people couldn't even imagine. It's deeper than a fucking Dan Brown novel. I've spent years just trying to bury it all and not think about how fucked the world is while everyone is living in a false reality, rather than break down and have panic attacks.

I wouldn't know where to start or how to make actual progress on out-jewing our enemies without getting compromised. Reality is a black pill.

Kek is that you david? Trying for a soft landing now that your multimillion dollar shilling enterprise was derailed by some bored shut ins? Try again.

Naming names would be a good place to start. I bet you know some big ones dont you?

Have any of you looked into former state department liaison to mexico panama etc John Feeley, theres something there. He started under Clinton and worked through bush and obama I believe. After trump takes office he leaves abruptly to take a managing position for Fusion Media which coincidentally had recently been purchased by Univision at the same time it acquired gawker, the root and several other very large propaganda journalist organizations. The Univision and Conde nast press machines started pumping out anti white anti gun pro immigration pro open borders material starting mid 2016. Around the same time he Media Matters and Share blue propaganda machine started moving for the Election. Feeley worked with the sandanistas helped organize Merida, and the fast and the furious negotiations. He was also the person working under obama during the Iran deal when the administration chose to stop investigating confirmed Hamas presence in Mexico related to ms 13. MS13, they say its a small group. It is not encompassing the treyces Mexican Mafia, Surenos, zetas, orejones all same group. 200,000 plus confirmed in the states already. Probably far far more.

What was strzoks insurance policy? A deep state? Or a rogue state to the south of us?

Gotta go before they catch me on pol. Bad for the reputation, but felt I should share what ive found. Check wiki leaks for feeley he hasnt been scrubbed yet

Pizzagate is like qanon.
So dumb that only Jow Forums can fall for it

mvp

Connections between conde nast and breitbart staff and clintons. Can look at employee records and shareholders lists to confirm. Cant say more Than this.

>Black and white
Wasn't that all based on a very obviously forged wikipedia infobox about the Gay Hankie code

Wow it's totally unlike elderly fat fuck Italian spics to die it must be correlated and correlation always equals causation

Lol
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

Good luck. The "best evidence" compiled by crazy boomers who don't belong on the chans isn't even enough to get a warrant out

Attached: IsThisDoubt.jpg (800x450, 26K)

A few. Like I said, it's been a few years. I don't want to get too specific about knowledge only I would have since I don't want to get Breitbarted myself. That it's been years since everything happened and I've been trying to forget doesn't make it any easier. I was trying to find familiar resources, but those, and even the journalist I used to work with on these issues, seem to have been completely scrubbed from the internet save for a few irrelevant articles. If I provide information, would you even do anything with it, or would it simply be knowledge for the sake of knowledge?

Thank you for confirming that this is an important thread shill. I was all set to disregard it but then you come in here shill-blaster blazing and verify it for me. Truly, I appreciate it.

Stop thinking whodunnit think why. Not conspiracies not spergy bullshit. What was andrew breitbart what role did he play in the media and what happened after he fell. This is incredibly important. Proving murder wouldnt even change anything anyway. Prevent the next move.

The truth must be heard. I will do what I can, as should every one else. As individuals on the other side of the glass, I believe that we owe it to those being traffict to at least try to bring it down; maybe not the whole thing, and maybe not right this second, but as long as we are alive we must continue to chip away at the facad of serenity

imagine being this much of a pathetic shilling cuck. imagine loving democrats and hillary clinton so much that you are willing to cover up for obvious murder and child abuse. you will fucking HANG when shit hits the fan, faggot. talk and laugh now and act like you're so smug. but people like you won't be tolerated in the future.

Attached: day of the rope.jpg (196x320, 22K)

Nypa

When children are ritually sodomized the attacker is stimulating a nerve at the base of the childs spine that produces a flash of white light in the childs mind, activating what the hindus call kundalini (fire serpent) energy.

That energy is what people know as prana,qi,chi,ki ka or the soul. Putting a penis into a vagina is natural and expels that energy. Putting a penis into an anus is unnatural (ever heard of left hand path esotericists being into "reversals") and absorbs that energy.

Thats the "why" of pedogate.

Attached: how bad things are.png (887x800, 618K)

You are missing literally tens of thousands of names.

It hasn't gone mainstream because it's not time for disclosure yet. The day the pizza pedos get exposed is the day hell breaks loose on earth

Attached: Comet graffiti.png (528x595, 400K)

I tried to get more information for you: two names in particular who could provide more specific information than I would be able to. I no longer have either of their contact information, and both of them have been scrubbed from the internet. Honestly, I'm seriously freaked out and very worried about the welfare of one of them, as I used to work with her, and she was a good person, a good friend and the best damn investigative journalist I've ever known (underrated because she wasn't a mindless, soulless drone). Talking to the guys at Breitbart, they seemed to be sincerely concerned about international human trafficking, but some of them just gave off a strange vibe (I hate to throw around accusations without proof but I'm being honest, and I want people to know about the state of the media) that seemed kind of dishonest and pervy. And I've yet to see any of them report on these neglected issues that I feel matter more to the state of our nation than any other sensationalist tripe they report on. Maybe that was kind of a tangent, but it seemed important for some reason. Alex Jones is a fucking shill (I've signed some NDAs but I can still talk about a lot of people in the industry) and a con artist, just like many others. He had one phenomenal reporter though, not to name any names.

I think I'm just going to stay a hermit praying for nuclear war. Trust no one. The media is always lying, or at least always covering something up. The US government is heavily involved in drug and human trafficking. Look into the Boston marathon bombing, the suspects and the boxing gyms they frequented. Our elections are rigged (have proof but can not give for personal safety reasons), but they can only do so much, so it's still worth voting. Stay armed, stay organized, voice your dissent, trust no one.

>The day the pizza pedos get exposed
is the day the entire governments of several Western and non-Western nations get exposed as the criminal enterprises that they are; it is the day when civil war breaks out in nearly every industrialized country simultaneously. Yes, truly the day Hell breaks loose on Earth. God help us all.

The DHS and Justice Department organized the Boston Marathon bombing. FBI agents murdered Ibragim Todashev because he threatened to expose the truth as well as the government's involvement in drug trafficking up and down the east coast. Todashev was involved in the gov-linked drug-trafficking ring, and the FBI used boxing gyms, including the ones frequented by Todashev and the bombing suspects to recruit other members to carry out the grunt work. I wouldn't be surprised if child trafficking were also involved but have no proof of this.

Attached: Odom martians 1.png (665x575, 213K)

Attached: Odom martians 2.png (916x578, 224K)

Attached: pizzafest1.png (651x790, 1.03M)

FUCK. YOU. JOHN. PODESTA
youtu.be/_4V50eWOgro

The guy's linked with powerful people, i don't see anything bad happening to him

Yes, powerful people put child molesters in puppet positions because they're easy to control. Then powerful people protect said child molesters using a combination of corporate and political power, depending on legalities and expediencies.