Was he literally elected solely because his father was PM, and he also happens to be good looking?

Was he literally elected solely because his father was PM, and he also happens to be good looking?

Attached: justina.png (2028x1374, 1.82M)

if you think he's good-looking youre gay
i've never looked at our prime minister and thought he was good-looking before

>being this insecure about your sexuality

yes, i think hes good looking. I happen to know when men are good looking despite being attracted to them. Are you retarded or something?

i wouldn't vote for him for his looks but um

yeah he's pretty pleasant to look at

Gee I'd breed trap dude weed lmao

Like you can't notice facial symmetry, good hair and a decent jawline?

Just because you can tell when a man is handsome doesn't mean you want his dick in your mouth.

Ya me either he just looks like a normal happy positive caring guy, just a big tall good guy with nice hair and a dashing smile hahah

His dad was a Cuban dictator.

One word

DUDE

Yes. And everyone thought Harper was a robot.

>implying im not deep into the research on that already
>webm related

Attached: fideltrudeauneverforget.webm (360x360, 2.77M)

>top right and bottom right
daaaayum!

Attached: 1492834624937.gif (1280x640, 155K)

No. He was elected purely because the Liberals were the only chance at taking down Stephen Harper, who was genuinely hated by everyone, left or right, by the the time of this election. In hindsight, Harper wasnt so bad, but we didnt know Trudeau would turn out this way. The only reason Trudeau and the Liberals got a majority is because everyone wanted Harper and his Neocon party out. Anyone who tells you differently doesnt understand the political climate at the time.

I've genderized the g7 in its entirety.

Attached: genderizedg7.jpg (4104x1969, 1.92M)

Can you believe there are faggots that look at young Castro and Trudeau and say it's a groundless conspiracy.

I cannot user. I cannot.

Not bad you Braggot

Your first sentence is correct.
Harper was that bad though.
And Scheer is trying to be just like papa Jew.

thanks friend

Attached: trumpgifoptimize1.gif (840x473, 3M)

lol they look so miserable to be there.

know how 95% of black people voted for obama and 70% of white people voted for trump? id be willing to bet that 90% of women voted for trudeau.

I agree, Harper is bad. We pretty much have only Commies (NDP), Neoliberals (Liberals) or Neocons (Conservatives) to choose from. Harper is the least of these evils. We need a complete overhaul of political parties in Canada.

of course they are, they have to show up to do the dog and pony show for the plebs and they know its horseshit

Attached: stockgirlsidebysideoptimized.png (1757x1407, 1.18M)

>id be willing to bet that 90% of women voted for trudeau.

and this is why women should never have been given suffrage

Attached: MaybellineQuestionmark.webm (960x502, 1.02M)

his mother was a whore so it's possible, they definitely look bery similar

>the Jew is the least evil
No user he isn’t
I ain’t voting for Theresa may.

>ain’t

ironic usage i hope mr. urdoshakanan

wtf you managed to make theresa may look even uglier

fucking epic, nice job.

Yeah he's way too twinky to be good looking

Yeah he was elected by some women because they felt he was attractive. He's a male bimbo, so it's easy for a low-thought voter to go "He's charismatic so sure"

He may well be the most inexperienced idiot ever elected to executive office in the West. I think I'd rather have obama as president again than Trudeau, unless I did 4d chess and felt Trudeau would be able to do less.

Even with liberal media defense Trudeau is still a laughingstock and will be remembered as a "oh god, remember -that- guy?" kind of president.

If only you knew how many prototypes of ugly may I made before settling..

Attached: discarded002.jpg (2560x2560, 1.11M)

I saw Harper as lazy and didn't do much (good or bad).

Trudeau is so shit that he actively does bad things constantly. Would rather have lazy Harper.

His father was never PM of Canada, he was First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba.

why am i laughing so fucking hard

Second from bottom right looks like Corbyn

Honestly have to be a shill if you don't even consider it as a possibility. I remember something about his mother having met with Castro around the time that Cuckstin would have been conceived as well.

i have literally thousands of genderizations archived that I have autistically worked on. This is but the tip of the iceberg user, the tip.

You'd be gay if you wouldn't bang Justine.

>Open the stargate!

Attached: dammit.jpg (465x482, 121K)

looks like a Roy

it does look like hammond lmao

*oldfag secret handshake* btw

She is breddy cute

you are a damn legend mate
i love it

have you done Hillary Clinton?

yea, ill look for them in a sec, briefly stepped away on phone now.

here ya go friend,

Attached: hilldawg012.jpg (2560x2560, 798K)

and thanks friend, not many of these works see the light of day. good to have others enjoy it now and again. I spend too much time doing this t b h.

Fuck. I got all excited seeing OP thinking it was made by a neural net.

its mostly output from neural network modeling, so thats why you see ghostly halo's of hair and whatnot. but i get the best results from it sometimes.

it is.

Yeah there's something off about him.

with some touching up and post-processing of course, especially when Im making small clips the contrast can vary greatly frame to frame.

Which one is it?

jesus christ hahahaha i fucking love

its a mix of neural network output and some GIMP scriptfu action I've optimized for my own autistic needs.

im glad, id give ya my youtube channel link, but i dont shill that.

Attached: swift_beard_vp8_audiogassed.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

HAHA great these are great

idk how but her smile is even creepier as a guy

lol, yea, she still looks evil though. cant remove that apparently.

Please do, i'm not joking. I seriously love this shit

ill email it to you or somethin if u rly want it, or telegram or whatever. I just am opposed to people shiling channels and shit on Jow Forums and have called people out on it for years, so i have to stick to my principals lol