Neko

I’m a 30 year old trump supporter. My parents kicked me out. I’m living in a truck. AMA.

>>This board figuratively made me homeless

Attached: C3E00B08-EA53-48CB-94B9-D42C39CA9A1A.jpg (1146x687, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fa0c8v910_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 68AB13B4-D659-4F41-B0B2-7BE9EB2CBE87.jpg (1272x692, 174K)

>ama
how are you not a cia nigger faggot?

Why are you blaming a Mongolian Scrapbooking Forum for your homelessness?

Time stamp

Attached: F9FC8ACB-AA88-4D03-8C5D-919B8F9348DB.jpg (466x452, 52K)

>30 yrs old
>Living with Mommy and Daddy

U made urself homeless dude. I'm 25 and I've been on my own for 4 years it's ur fault dumbfuck

No electricity yet :(

Attached: 351D7A5C-E1E8-4185-BD7D-1ADB0C6E0A34.jpg (1274x710, 179K)

Ive thought about doing something similar, buy a plot of land and park an RV on it.

You using a propane generator?

1) remove memeflag
2) why were you living with your parents?

Lololol9clololollool living with your parents past 20... Alrighty then

>being homeless in a time when literally any job pays as asston and has 0 qualifications
become a school principal.
humanity has given up on standards and dignity.

This is my composting toilet and piss bucket. I empty it once a week.

Attached: 1520BFCF-F489-4F8B-8690-859FE1F533AC.jpg (1273x717, 159K)

This. I moved out at 18 and busted my ass until I finally got enough credit and money for a down payment and bought a home earlier this year at 28, now paying $600 less a month than when I was renting for a larger house than I've ever been in.

Attached: 8D95B0BF-71FB-4D6D-BCAD-3421C89C542A.jpg (1274x696, 187K)

Bed

Attached: C935D919-E7F6-47E1-AF28-9449B4B402F9.jpg (1274x684, 137K)

Run the truck inside the garage for a few hours to heat up.

Where is your sip 30yo boomer?

this OP
You will not get sympathy here for being a 30 year old who lived with his parents

>that 30yo boomer that lives in a U-Haul

Attached: 1512935353260.png (601x600, 243K)

Dont listen to this nigger, that will cause co2poisoning. Shame on this fucking darkie!

Jow Forums

How much was your down payment?

why are you living in your truck user?

What’s a sip?
I owned the truck befor I got thrown out.

That is a pretty big truck, if you have the license to drive it you can probably make some cash hauling stuff for smaller companies.

I converted a truck for living when I was 30, best time ever. Went everywhere

Did they kick you out only for your political views, or there was something else, something more?

But now-a-days we have solar panels and battery walls. Imagine how nice it can get today

No they are trump supporters too. My mom told me I have to act like I don’t hate her, and if I couldn’t do that, I need to get out.

>move to West Texas.

>ve a parts hotshot
Make boatloads of money
>Still live in your truck because you are so busy with work that you don't even have time to do anything.
>Shitpost on Jow Forums with voice to text apps.

> enjoy yelling at Jow Forums

You're just losing sympathy from us, kid.

user seriously embrace the truck. My happiest years were living in a van backpacking around not giving a fuck. Deck it out with a bed, tv and a few solar panels. Then travel the country doing shitty jobs and meeting people . You will learn to not only love the nomad way but you will thank your perents for kicking you out. Don't hate them, learn to love and excel yourself. Read a book a week and campfires do the trick. Embrace it.

Then why the hell do you blame Jow Forums?
And what the hell did she do to you that you hated her so much she couldn't stand it anymore?

She is a woman and sub human. Ain’t no sub human gonna dictate rules to me.

Only you can see this reply. You think you’re being clever?

This level of awareness gets you removed fast. This is your final warning.

Your truck looks like shit OP.
Clean your fucking truck buko

Attached: jordan-peterson-12-rules-book-youtube-amazon[1].jpg (2405x1603, 359K)

You lost me dude, stop wasting our oxygen and just gas yourself

>You lost me dude, stop wasting our oxygen and just gas yourself

Carbon Monoxide. Not Carbon Dioxide. FFS. Stop making Americans looks so fucking stupid.

Organize the place you dumbshit. Even if it sucks, it's home for now, so treat it like home. Quit sulking, get a job and clean up your act. You don't get sympathy if you look homeless. Take care of you and your surroundings.

you might be the subhuman here bro, you're 30 living at home

sort your life out man. I hope you do better

Attached: 62522F20-B48D-4771-A697-4FF8DAD76C9E.png (702x498, 157K)

nut up, nancy boy. we didn't make u homeless; your gayness did

I go through 20lbs of ice a day just to keep my vegetables and ground beef cold.

What will happen if the cops find me?

god you're fucking pathetic
the person that has been taking care of your housing and probably a whole lot more for literally your entire life tells you to at least act like you appreciate her and you can't even do that because muh waahman?
you're nothing but a deficit to everything around you, including this board, please drive off a cliff

>This board figuratively made me homeless
Nice bait and memeflag you raging faggot? Why don't you have a job, are working hard, and are paying for your own place? I pray to God we get a nuclear war this year and all shitheads like you are burned in excruciating agony, while the rest of us are vaporized instantly so we don't have to live in this shithole hell our ancestors and subversive commie kike-loving shitbags like you created. Amen.
sage

Attached: fucking sage bitch dot jaypeck.jpg (280x280, 10K)

REMOVE MEMEFLAG YOU PIECE OF LYING SHIT

Attached: 1530121621277.png (380x349, 99K)

Depends where you are, a lot of towns have bull shit ordinances about living in cars. They may tow your vehicle. Most cops will just run you out of the area. Your best bet is to lay low. Moving between rest stops might work well, just check how long you can park at one.

>using ice
>not using dry ice

>Dont listen to this nigger,
>What’s a sip?
I want reddit to leave.

Attached: 453436165_7e803a7848-1.jpg (500x391, 63K)

I can’t afford rent. My savings need to get me through the next 40 years.

I can’t work for anyone. Every job I’ve had they treat me like a slave, and not like a person.

Dry ice would hard freeze all my food

This isn't the same guy with the orc hands now is it?

Basically this.
>bounce around shit jobs till 25 because boomer (spoiled gen X) parents said pay your own schooling.
>homeless, working 60hrs a week in warehousing (fuck CA prices/illegals)
>become truck driver
>75k for same amount of hrs
>other drivers still act weird when they ask where I live and here "technically homeless"
Fuck it dude. All the shitskins make me want to kms, but I make money and don't have rent.

Attached: 1530175163443.jpg (768x1024, 234K)

1. Is it very difficult to make meth in that truck?
2. How much meth do you make in that truck?

And the only bad part of my day is hear and here sound the same to a chinky phone

that was back in the 90s or 80s you fuckin goof, you need good fucking credit to do anything these days. I don't hate this country at all, but its sickening that you have to mandatorily have good credit and everything automatically. If you don't have a credit of 700 and have a job at like 22 your completely fucked.

Clean your truck bucko

This board literally* made me homeless
Figuratively would mean that it could or represents your state of homelessness
GL user if I could help I would

Literally don't care

Like a fucking boss.
still saging this shithead's thread

Be nice to your parents, dummy.

Fuck them! They disconnected our internet and then lied about it when I confronted them.

When are you going to get your own truck?

>They disconnected our internet
Good. You're not old enough to use it and they're probably too old.

>neko
Don't you mean noko?

It's probably good that you got kicked out. Any plans to build out your van? A couple solar panels might be a good idea.

Attached: 1509403511749.jpg (369x387, 24K)

Yea, solar, battery, hvac, shower. I’m a machinist and can probably be finished by fall.

Are using your DVD player as a cooktop? Kinda fuckin genius cause they do get hot if you forget to turn them off

No cooktop yet

Bitches love the wood cabin aesthetic. Make sure to put a woodstove in that bad boy. Also showers with hot water. Bitches take those for granted.

>propane stove
>zero ventilation
enjoy your carbon monoxide poisoning

>use solid carbon dioxide
>in a space with zero ventilation

this is as retarded as his propane stove

Tell us user. How much you got in savings?

What the fuck is a machinist doing living with his parents at 30? You easily could make enough money to get an apartment on your own, or even a house depending on your credit.

Won’t live in shit, dangerous parts of town. Can’t afford nice parts

>30 years old
>living with parents
Kill yourself

Attached: 1528352621436.jpg (399x400, 47K)

mmmh. that'll be me next month assuming I don't find a job or qualify for unemployment. Except I'm 26 and haven't lived with my parents since 2010. What kind of truck did you get?

Or the guy who collected piss bottles and lived in an airplane hangar?

Attached: 54WrVS4.jpg (3348x3997, 1.04M)

Yeha this. I see craigslist posting all the time for movers with a truck in my area. Hell there is some guys that started just like and now have a business called "Two Men and a Truck"

>marble table top
>place to sleep
>mode of transportation
>poor me
Maybe instead of shilling on the web for $.03 you should get a job or neck yourself

At least make the U-Haul truck look somewhat nice inside....There are dozens of youtube videos of people turning these trucks into cool looking RVs:

youtube.com/watch?v=fa0c8v910_s

No air conditioner, sleeping in 90F 89% humidity

so is being a trucker a well paying job. I heard theyr epaying truckers mroe since there is a lack of them, also was that a starting salary of 75k?

t.18y/o user

They should have kicked you out years ago.
Lmao

Attached: 1530838085819.png (800x430, 527K)

dont do that to yourself you might seriously die, go to REI as soon as possible and get a cheap tent to sleep outside and at least get some night breeze

How is going to clean up America with such a dirty truck?

U deserve to be homeless if you are too prissy to work. U want shit handed to u. Not how the world works. Foh.

Because u dont work.

did he kill him self or does he still live and collect his own piss?

ARE YOU HERE AIRPORT HANGER PISS BOTTLE user I HAVE QUESTIONS.
also cool truck op, please start a thread on DIY so we can track your mod's over time

Looks pretty cozy desu

Attached: 1512109621899.png (440x430, 381K)

Actually, that company was started by a woman

It's a start. Anything is better than living with parents.
Save as much as you can like that.

I mean were you planning to bum with your parents until they keeled over?

this. good luck OP

Attached: 1517288743100.gif (226x224, 179K)

fuck off, thats a nice larp dude, your to fucking lazy to be a machinist. you could make more then enough to not live with your parents if this was true.

This guy is such a joke, a journeyman machinist makes like $25 per hour. He probably learned to set up a mill in high school so that makes him a machinist.