Millennial opinion: Abuse boomers once they're old and senile

I've heard things similar to this several times in the past year, often with more frequency (to the point where today, I've finally decided to make a thread about it).

Is this going to be the official, large-scale response to boomers ruining our future?

Attached: Boomers.png (1634x348, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Hidden-History-Secret-Origins-First/dp/1780576307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if you can confirm boompoz
what if your boomer grandparents actually spat on niggers during the civil rights era?

if they don't have on the day of the rope, first.

I'm glad this fucker does this to his parents. Nigger abetters should be fucking hanged.

I would have killed the fuckers or paid someone to do it by now.

I hope this isn't a true story, because if it is, that means there are more Somalians in America than I thought.

My parents are hardworking, generous and my friends. Go be an incel somewhere else.

Q predicted this

Attached: 1528923852990.jpg (801x457, 38K)

Sins of the father something something

Attached: Canada (2).gif (650x650, 63K)

My parents weren't fucking niggers and my grandmother is 91 and could outwork any millennial without even trying. Sorry you're a nigger OP

>incel
I get more pussy than you ever will. You also failed to answer my thread's question.

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

You're obviously not from the decent part of Canada (Quebec). I'd forgive you, but you're likely a sõyboy

Nana leafbro, why are you such a bigott?
You should be happy hard woring somalis will take care of your parents on day.
Niggers are humans too, you know

truth god damn that fucking post. all these christkikes on Jow Forums dont know the truth about this shit THATS THE TRUTH. christkikes deserve to hang!

Not sure why millennials are still viewed as the young adult generation. The oldest of them are hitting middle age, and Gen Z has hit voting age.

I think it's fitting Boomers should wind up in the sort of homes they created for their parents. They didn't want to take care of them either.

>Quebec
>decent
Quebec's main exports are STDs and the mafia. If you've got a hard-on for them, at least be prepared to defend your gay opinion, you filthy chode-licking mutt.

No you faggot. Do not be a criminal.

I'm not going to abuse them. I'm going to find the blackest-staffed nursing home possible and put them there. I'll let the minorities they loved so much abuse them in their final years. It's the least I can do for them selling out their own people and nation.

How is anything OP did illegal, besides maybe bribing the caretaker?

Meh. I don't give a shit about boomers as a group, but doing that to my own parents seems pretty fucked up desu. My parents might be leftists but they did raise me, provide for me, try to teach me right from wrong, and send me to school and stuff. They did the best they could, even if they're hopelessly plugged in to NPR and the New York Times.

Part of being traditional is respecting your family. Unless your parents were complete shitheads to you growing up, there's no call for treating them like that.

Attached: 1530843896690.webm (202x360, 1.8M)

Honor your parents, anons. Even if they were full of crap.

Attached: 1dso9k.jpg (900x900, 74K)

this

I am going to actually side with the nigger on this to an extent. That woman is probably extremely volatile and senile. When i was at the hospital for my eyes to flushed some old woman was completely losing her mind and her daughter was trying to convince her to stay to make sure she got medication.

boomers doomed younger generations to a literal fight for existence in their lifetime

fuck off christkike

Attached: 1530517343611.jpga.jpg (960x960, 173K)

>Abuse boomers once they're old and senile

I don't agree with abusing anyone. This is nigger tier shit. Jow Forums is the board of peace.

>wahhhh someone got it better than me

Maybe you should stop voting kikes that push for mass immigration you soifuck

Millenial boomers are no better. gen z are gonnna torture you guys when you retire. Pussies

That image should be the other way around but yes

>my eyes to flushed
?? What was the problem ?

>subaru brz
this just makes it more funny like he held a grudge against them for spending their money on niggers instead of getting him a car in high school

i dont but you boomers did christkike

Attached: 1527571280141.jpg (800x1518, 320K)

A cactus in my front yard was falling over due to a branch of drooping. It was a peruvian apple cactus or w/e. I decided to take a hatchet to the branch to save it and i got some sap in my eyes. The first but stung but i didn't think it was going to be to bad. I continued and then went almost blind like a retard. I read online that it can blind people for weeks and cause severe pain after i flushed my eyes out myself for 2 hours.

I ended up being visually impared for long and short distance for about 10 days. Shit sucked. I was just trying to save a cactus.

some old people are terrible and you have no idea what kind of people they were or what they did before they got old.

This never happened.

im sure she could cook for ages but i doubt she could ditch dig for days on end ya fuckin mong

I'm 25 faggot and i am not christian or religous. I believe Christianity was am important motivator behind American exceptionalism and early/mid 20th century success.

You are just mad that you have to make a resume and have interpersonal skills to get a job. Must suck to not have instant gratification in life huh? Maybe you should just kill yourself?

boomers voted for kikes that push mass immagration you cuck

Ohh i know. I respect the elderly. I have read that in those homes, which are terrible places usually, that the workers go crazy dealing with what is sometimes giant children who refuse to follow basic tasks and just walk around soiling themselves and fighting the workers.

It's sad and i think the issue is that people don't want to care for there parents at an old age so they throw them onto the state or a cheap home. I'd rather be shot if i got to that point.

>25
HAHA yeah k
>i am not christian or religous
dont act like it.
>I believe Christianity was am important motivator behind American exceptionalism and early/mid 20th century success.
LMAO It was not. Read up on Thomas Jefferson you dumb fuck. You are some low information redditor kekistani blue pilled retard that has no clue how the US was and is now. Christkikery has destroyed western civilization.

Attached: 1500268804853.png (775x3500, 1.36M)

Fucking cactus...

Nursing home abuse is already grown quite widespread and will become worse as all those Diversity programs kick in that put PoC nurses and doctors in charge of them. The Boomers already paved this road to hell for themselves, and it disgusts me on a moral, ethical and cultural level but this is what THEY wanted and voted for without fail. They can lament in their golden years over how they were jewed into believing the criminal oligarch globalist's lies as they're bound in beds and abused by white-hating orderlies. I myself wouldn't put my relatives into some deplorable jew-run nursing home, and pity the old farts who will have to endure living in the filthy bed they made for themselves.

What sort of fucking faggot gets pissed he didn’t get money that he didn’t earn in the first place? Niggers. Don’t be a nigger. If you won’t take care of your parents as they age, fine. But don’t abuse them, Jesus Christ. White people are supposed to be better than this.

Fuck off Australia. Your understanding of the US election is slim. The only ones who vote for globalism is kikes, non-whites, and millennials.

A majority of people where not away of what was happening post kennedy due to the lack of information and manipulation. Once people started looking at the full picture with trumps primary message boomers woke the fuck up.

Attached: agevote.png (764x692, 34K)

You post with the hostility of some newfag on a power trip.

Literally part of the subversive plan we warned about back in the 90's. Too bad you idiots fell for it SO hard.

Please try to understand your parents' own upbringing and circumstances that led them to their well meaning but poorly chosen decisions. If you cannot forgive them then do what you must but acting out viciously is the nature of a beast and a beast you will always be.

Attached: 1305279253421.jpg (457x381, 144K)

Why don't you pull up the data showing republican shitheads these boomers voted for. How about Mccain? John Mccain was apart of the gang of 8 whom fuckloads of boomers voted for. You are a low IQ fuckhead and don't understand how exactly trump won. it sure as fuck wasn't boomers.

Attached: 1527074718979.png (733x926, 314K)

you sound like some weak little faggot with thin skin who can't handle someone being aggressive with them. This isn't reddit kiddo

I would love to here your take on this if we time traveled back to 2008. It's obvious now that McCain purposely thew the election by taking Palin as a way of getting Obongos into office. Most people where blind to this shit besides the people who where considered crazy at the time for saying 9/11 was done by the jews.

Sadly very few people where awoken. I think that voiting for the nigger was worse than McCain though. Many boomers didn't want a mudslime in office. I'd rather see Neo-Con votes than a vote for the muslim brotherhood... even though either one is a complete loss.

I am not going to get emotional on half/chan about politics. Your must be frothing at the mouth thinking your "xdxd epic pwning" on Jow Forums. Let me guess you came to Jow Forums after moot made a facebook page and your friend in freshman year liked it?

>As much as OP hated niggers, he found he had become one himself

Attached: lKPaHzp.jpg (575x356, 20K)

Well this faggot couldn't respond. Have a nice night cunt.

based

This

Hey Leaf fag, what age were you in 2008. because that has a lot more to do with your financial situation then anything the "boomers" did, Also stop whining like a little bitch the world owes you nothing, you colossal faggot.

eat my shorts

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

I find it funny how spending 4 years in college , racking up tens of thousands in debt, and finding out it was all a lie is "sucks to not have instant gratification". It's always so easy to tell who got lucky and now feels superior.

The mistake they made in that post was giving a nigger $500 to not do their job. They wouldn't have done it to begin with.
That being said the day of the nursing home is the inevitable fate for boomers, and you don't even have to find a niggertown home if you want them to suffer. Nurse's Assistants are the most poorly paid and overworked healthcare employees. The jobs are almost always minimum wage or a few cents higher, and the work is gross and punishing. Anyone doing that kind of work long enough stops giving a fuck if they ever did in the first place, and usually the patients are nutjobs that deserve whatever misery they get.
Boomers started the trend of making this kind of work (and just about any other job) into a miserable dead end job with low pay, so let them reap what they've sewn.

My parents hated niggers and worked their asses off to support myself, my brother and sisters. My Grandparents did the same. Let them die with dignity and continue on. Acting like a nigger and torturing old people won't solve a Goddamned thing.

You forgot one more.
>Women

You act like this sort of shit is unusual or that it hasn't always happened. Shitty people raise shitty kids who treat them like shit in their old age. The only difference I see is that a fair number of millennials won't even have shitty kids to shovel them into a shitty state run nursing home and they'll die old and alone and be found when they start to stink up the back alley they died in, thus breaking the cycle, at least for that particular family line. But, whatever. No skin off my ass.

This is why I fully support bankrupting social security.
Boomercaust will be the best day of my life.

This, a lot of those old fucks are batshit insane and they're pricks, plain and simple. That lady is probably pissed because she wants to walk up and down the halls at 2am screaming at the top of her lungs.

>This is why I fully support bankrupting social security
That's inevitable, you can tell by the sudden rush of "social security is fine, nothing to see here" articles that came out in recent months. The best part is if you read them they explain social security IS going bankrupt unless politicians raise taxes and the retirement age, and how neither party will agree to do so anyway.

This is what will happen to my parents wether I like it or not. I will never be able to support them, and they blow their money away on bullshit. My dad got 50 000 dollars when a relative died, and all that money was gone in less than a year. All spent on bullshit like traveling to tourist traps and expensive restaurants. They won't have any money and expect me to make sacrifices in order to suppirt them. Fuck that, I'd rather spend that money on my kids.

A similar thing happened to a friend of mine. His parents sold off their properties and blew their 401k on dumb shit like cruises and leasing the newest model luxury vehicles every year until they went broke, got a reverse mortgage on their last remaining property, and used that money to go to a nursing home.
They died so broke my friend had to scrape together money for their funeral.
They best part is when we were kids they were the kind of assholes that looked down on everyone for not being "rich" like they are.

Shitty jobs and zero political power

>my grandma is 91

Then she's not a boomer you fucking idiot.

Could the millenials in this thread tell me what boomers did wrong and what you guys have done to change it?

>what boomers did wrong
give jews total control over everything and flood the western world with violent subhumans that are hellbent on exterminating our race.
>and what you guys have done to change it?
we wouldve fucking killed all of them. if you stick around long enough boomie you'll get to see that Jow Forums isnt bluffing.

We can't do anything to change it cause they hold the voting power and refuse to retire or die.

And when did boomers vote for giving the jews power?

Come on, youre gonna have to be more constructive than that.

The decisions of the Boomer Generation are ironically what ensured the brainwashed millennials don't have any real political power outside of huge urban centers. The mass disenfranchisement of the millennials is also what makes them susceptible to positive and aggressive rhetoric. The left can't mix the two, and are too afraid of becoming "Nazi's" if they promise any variation of "Make America X Again" or offer any solution besides "tear it all down" which ironically will work in big cities but also destroys their civility and increases civil tension, against the big cities. While ruining things for the millennials, possibly permenantly, they gave us in Gen Z the right conditions to either fix the nation for the next generation, or loose it all honorably in the civil war media is pushing. And if the recent street fights are any indication, the over socialized Urban rats won't be able to do anything beyond attempted human waves, which won't work against rural populations that have been raised under the doctrine of improvised artillery, homemade chemical weapons, and fire coverage. Add to the fact that these urban supercenters are conveniently not the locations with the industrial base for any civil war production, the boomers have hilariously ensured that their ideological puppetmasters can't take control by force of arms. Winning the propaganda war is literally all that has to be done and we can ensure that the suffering of the millennials and their decendents never happens again.

>And when did boomers vote for giving the jews power?
>muh voting
voting isnt even real. boomers are greedy pigs who sold out the future of their entire race in exchange for comfort.
>b-but i voted for (((reagan))), heh looks like i win kiddo.
typical spineless boomer pussy mentality. im convinced the only boomers worth a shit died in vietnam.

No fucking way. I love social security and the new deal style programs. I love autismbux and it shouldn't go away.

If social security goes away how will people making minimum wage retire? What will replace autismbux for the disabled?

>If social security goes away how will people making minimum wage retire?
they wont. the race war is going to kick off soon
>What will replace autismbux for the disabled?
nothing.

You fucking Millenials niggers need to understand, that your country broke it's self, by over extending itself with 17 years of war that cost 21 Trillion, after the USSR fell, america was the only superpower left in the world, and like most empires fucking ruined it's self, what the hell did you think happened to the british empire after world war 1, Imperial Hubris, you uneducated fucking niggers would do best to read a history book, i'd recommend Thucydides's History of the Peloponnesian War, it's a story as old as time, fucking faggots.

I honestly can't bring myself to torture my parents, but good luck to anyone who shit talks the people who fucked over our countries.

Well its all following gens duty to take anyone of these christcuck and or atheist open borders cucks and remind them they are like a dog that took a big shit in the living room and shove their nose right in it within centimeters wallop the backside of this collective gen, and demand they go build the wall themselves for repentance. Demand they vote for less immigration and demand the republicans do the right thing or else they yank the piggie jar away, we need follow through not random abuse in nursing homes, they are like a dog that shit in the living room and need training on why borders exist and why you protect them for your following generations, we have had a serious derilection of duty.

>what the hell did you think happened to the british empire after world war 1
it was dismantled because the new jewish/jesuit/freemasonic empire de jour (the US) had already been suitably infiltrated.

Considering my Grandpa lets a "nigger" slip when niggers chimp out and actively says we should "glass" the middle-east...I think he is one of the good ones

If your parents have abused, mistreated, abandoned you then your pic is totally fine and in gods will. You must punish them as much as possible in the hope that they will be repent and be accepted by god.

Can't wait until my parents get this kind of treatment.

That is fucking beautiful. And yes, I will fucking make my parents suffer when the time comes.

They deserve nothing less I literally feel no love for those sub-humans.

My intention is to simply not even recognize them as people unless absolutely necessary

I can't tell you how many times I've heard the line: "Well I won't be alive, so it doesn't matter to me!" from Boomers

Imagine the kind of people, who, rather than pass a home down to their children when they die (no matter how far paid off) decide to instead get a reverse mortgage so that they can go on vacation because they didn't save up for retirement.

Fuck boomers

Attached: boomer_inflation.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

Mildly related, but there are many fraternities and charity-involved groups that I'd like to join for the purpose of socializing, but all of these groups send money to niggers in Africa. It baffles me. There are millions of people on our own soil who need help, why do we need to fuck with someone elses economy to feel good about ourselves?
>we built a school in nigeria
my dude, if they cant build it them fucking selves they've got bigger problems to solve than reading

irks me to no end. but what can i do. every group does this. at least the christcuck ones do. i dont think the freemasons send money to niggers in africa, just saying

>Demand they vote for less immigration and demand the republicans do the right thing or else they yank the piggie jar away
voting is not going to fix anything, its an illusion of freedom it isnt real. the only way this shit gets fixed is by 4th reich/race war, and these christcucks and other lefty cucks are unsuited for the task at hand, some of them may fall in line out of fear but i wouldnt trust them.

and why are there so many christcucks on this board? Do we have to embrace satanism to get them to leave? or will that attract more of them

Read a history book you fucking nigger pic related
amazon.co.uk/Hidden-History-Secret-Origins-First/dp/1780576307
>Hidden History uniquely exposes those responsible for the First World War. It reveals how accounts of the war’s origins have been deliberately falsified to conceal the guilt of the secret cabal of very rich and powerful men in London responsible for the most heinous crime perpetrated on humanity. For ten years, they plotted the destruction of Germany as the first stage of their plan to take control of the world. The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand was no chance happening. It lit a fuse that had been carefully set through a chain of command stretching from Sarajevo through Belgrade and St Petersburg to that cabal in London.

>Our understanding of these events has been firmly trapped in a web of falsehood and duplicity carefully constructed by the victors at Versailles in 1919 and maintained by compliant historians ever since. The official version is fatally flawed, warped by the volume of evidence they destroyed or concealed from public view.

>Hidden History poses a tantalising challenge. The authors ask only that you examine the evidence they lay before you . .

your country ruined it's self.

Attached: origins_.jpg (318x499, 54K)

I have a similar case in my family and need more ideas like this. How do I properly terrorize a demented old hag?

This is what comes up when I typed boomer.

Attached: boomer.jpg (1098x816, 104K)

This is the best thing I've ever read. I hope it is real. It is exactly what I want to do to my parents.

This

Attached: Jesus4.jpg (301x421, 16K)

This thread makes me not want to have kids.

Ship them to ultra cheap "elder care" in Africa and claim it's because we are a global economy now and we need to pick the cheapest options.

Based burger. Imagine being such an entitled fuck that after decades of putting up with your shit, for the first ten years literally, this is how you repay them.
OP confirmed faggot