The fuck is wrong with women?

>The woman, who lives in Weld County (north of Denver), recently found the baby raccoon on her property and took it inside her home after it was abandoned by its mother, according to a statement from the Weld County Department of Public Health and Environment.

>When the woman's friends heard she had a baby raccoon, they just had to stop by — indeed, a total of 20 people asked to see the raccoon at the woman's home.

>"This was a baby wild animal, so I think there was some heightened interest [in] seeing a baby animal in the home," Rachel Freeman, the department's health communication supervisor, told the Greeley Tribune.

>The woman contacted a local animal shelter to see if it could take the raccoon, but the shelter was not able to accept it. Instead, the shelter contacted the health department, which, in turn, tested the raccoon for rabies.

>The positive test result means that all 21 people exposed to the raccoon need treatment for rabies. Officials said it was the "largest rabies exposure case" ever recorded in Weld County.

livescience.com/62985-baby-raccoon-rabies-treatment.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Attached: raccoon.png (570x582, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b20HvB2aES4
cdc.gov/rabies/location/usa/surveillance/human_rabies.html
cdc.gov/rabies/location/usa/cost.html
health.costhelper.com/rabies-vaccine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sometimes the only way to learn is by having giant needles stabbed into your spine

Nature finds a way.

Some stupid bitch brought one of those onto the patio at the bar. The owner was a fucking scum bag.

>"Yea, he keeps getting in my girlfriend's son room. I keep telling him to keep his door closed."

I fucking hate hippies.

>Roastie thinks she's saving the raccoon by taking it from the wild
>Calls a shelter thinking they'll raise it
>They cut it's head off
>21 roastie get fucked by huge needles
Pottery

I saved a baby raccoon once

Glad I didn't touch it because I had to sign a form telling the shelter I didn't. Probably because they'd have to cut it's head off and test it.

Then the shelter lady instantly grabs it with her bare hands. I wonder how long she can do that and not get fucked one day. Those things have some big ass parasites too.

People are fucking stupid and don't realize that if you are exposed to rabies and develop symptoms, it is basically a 100% death sentence. And it is a terrible, terrible, fucking painful way to go.

>The fuck is wrong with women?
Nothing. Still operating as nature intended.

However, men stopped training women almost 100 years ago (as well as no longer holding women to any standards whatsoever) which resulted in women becoming feral again.

Women create babies.
Men create society, government, rocket ships, and vidya.
Don't believe me? Go talk to any woman you don't want to fuck for at least an hour.

Attached: Wine:Milk.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

40 to be precise.All in the stomach, around the naval.

>Live outside greely
>I can see this happening

what the fuck has happened to this state.

You saved a raccoon, a wild animal, from living the natural course of an arguably brutal but totally natural life? You are one stupid faggot.

I've heard the rabies shots aren't as bad as they used to be

They are expensive as fuck though. Literally 6000-12000 dollars. And you have to take it before symptoms, or you have no chance.

The worst is when you contact a rabies vector but lose the animal so you can't test it instead. Now you get to gamble with your life or pay obscene amounts of money.

A society raised on Disney movies where every animal is ready to break out in song and dance.

I think you mean dying the natural course

Let me guess, then the baby raccoon was euthanized even though rabies is treatable.

fucking furries

Attached: tintin.png (166x211, 10K)

it's a wild animal, not a pet

Yeah, which means it should have gone to a wildlife rehab center, dipshit.

rabies vaccine is cheap

The immunoglobin or whatever the fuck its called is retardedly expensive. You're selling your car.

After the collapse women should require a permit to leave the house.

Any woman travelling alone without a permit should be dispatched to africa without passport

Attached: d9qc14vozyv01.jpg (942x500, 59K)

>Don't believe me? Go talk to any woman you don't want to fuck for at least an hour.
My Mom is redpilled as fuck, we talk about nigger, wetbacks, and jews all the time. 6/10 banter and she makes me sammiches and tendies.
Not my family? Either I haven't met em or they don't make em that way anymore.
>t.30yo boomer

what is it with white women and coons?!
Is is something in the water?

it's a pest, not worth the money

Better that than get turned into a literal fucking rabies zombie. And then dying a painful death.

You mean like humans? I don't see raccoons tearing up entire planets.

They test animals for rabies by sampling the brain. The fastest way to the brain is to start by removing the head. Racoon was dead either way.

Also they test the animal by cutting its head off and autopsy on the brain. That's the only way to know before symptoms occur and it's way too late. You can't test humans for rabies before its too late either.

rabies isn't treatable you utter retard & even if the raccoon had no symptoms the vaccine takes a week at least to kick in. faggot

I don't see raccoons manufacturing rabies treatments.

They are chameleonts, she will suck a nigger dick and vote for communists while having those talks with you to maintain a good relationship with her son

Shut up you animal loving faggot

Women rarely operate higher than at the instinctual level.

rabbies are easily treatable these days, just takes a few shots here and there. not a big deal i keep my pet raccon with me all the time

colorado - no shocker there.

You're retarded.
Rabies is 99.999999% fatal if symptoms develop. There have been 2, maybe 3, cases of people surviving, but they all have severe brain damage.

The series of like 7 shots via IP injection needs to be given prior to symptoms and still is only like 93% effective. If 21 people were truly exposed to the virus, a good chance one of them is gonna die a very painful death.

I picked up a wounded baby racoon once when I was very intoxicated like a decade ago. I had cuts all over my hands at the time. Fucking retarded on my part but I was a dumb teenager and it was a poor hurt little baby I had to help it.

I went to a hospital the next morning and thank god they concluded that the rabies incidence in the area was low enough that the statistical probability of me needing the shots was very low. Thank you Mr. homosexual ER doc and thank you Canada for paying that braindead retarded use clinic visit.

Really dodged a bullet there. Even though I fucking hate myself.

Attached: milhouse__1_by_frasier_and_niles-d8vayq1.jpg (1024x2294, 187K)

Nice bait.

nah thats all disinfo. rabbies are easily treatable, i had them when i was little, dont got them no more, i have 4 pet raccoons, deer, rats and mice etc. i love animals, they wouldn tharm me

Since when does looking at a rabid animal at someone's home mean exposure? I thought it was spread by bites.

Cuts, scratches, saliva (if these dumb women kissed the fucking thing), even very tiny abrasions to the skin that may go un noticed if they handled it.

It's the jew media brainwashing women to like coons. Look at Guardians of the Galaxy shilling the lie that coons are snarky, cool animals

>had them when i was little, dont got them no more,
>There have been 2, maybe 3, cases of people surviving, but they all have severe brain damage.
Hmmm.

>If 21 people were truly exposed to the virus
well exposed is different that infected correct. I thought the virus was only transmitted if there was a bite or some other type of puncture in the skin. Chances are the baby raccoon didn't bite anyone.

but how 'bout that hamster

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 114K)

There is something to be said for that. Rabies is fucking serious, it is essentially the zombie virus. Violent behavior and fits of intense rage, fear of water, in ability to swallow, raging fever, foaming at the mouth, spasms, pretty much 100% fatal.

Its a big problem in the Midwest with Japanese exchange students getting bit by raccoons. Apparently raccoons are portrayed as cute cuddly animals in their cartoons. People need to learn to never touch a raccoon or bat, shits serious.

Attached: rabies.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Yes, once symptoms develop it is not treatable. There was a case in I think Mayo Clinic a few years ago of a girl with rabies being put into a coma at something like 55F for 6 months and that "cured" her but she came out of it a bit retarded.

>rabies
>treatable

Attached: A96E0C63-02CA-4F1F-9FB7-F948A25D1691.jpg (645x729, 52K)

go kiss a raccoon, furfag

The virus is super contagious, but does require a puncture, even a very minor one, or contact with saliva. How many of these women do you think let the racoon nibble on their finger like a kitten? or had contact with the animal and then touched something that went in their mouth. That would be more than enough.

Because rabies was almost eradicated few people know what it is anymore

This is also a reason why mass migration will ultimately be fatal. The rise of exotic and supposedly eradicated disease.

too much fear mongering in this thread. rabbies is not fatal and a big deal. i had it, and look at me. im fine

oh yeah there's no telling what people drag in

Attached: 9ee.png (621x435, 506K)

you're always free to kill yourself to ease up human burden on lady earth

There is literally one living survivor of rabies, is this you?

Attached: 051411jeanna.jpg (800x603, 91K)

Asians maybe mistake them for red pandas

Whatever civilization rises from our ashes will have enough digital evidence to never give women any sort of power ever again.

I recently had rabies vaccine. Why there isn’t any cure for this? Fuck I love animals

>Rabies
>Makes you foam at the mouth
>Wanna bite people
>Uncurable
>Only way to tell if an animal even has it is you gotta rip the head off

Attached: 1472501345929.gif (500x532, 904K)

How exactly did she know it's abandoned or did she just assume it was since it was alone in her yard?

He was insinuating that you may be talking to one of the (now retarded) survivors.

The state of journalism and women mindset.

It must be the massive manjaw that gave her the power to survive.

Protip:elites are gonna use this virus against us one day

Attached: D4B24757-0417-4576-810A-C8C563C22C77.jpg (400x400, 17K)

American education

Because the virus infects the nerves and brain, an immune privilege site.

The vaccine needs to be given before the virus can reach the nervous system, while it is still infecting tissue. Once the tingling starts, the virus has reached the nervous system and you are dead in about 21 days, you only have a few days left before pure agony and hell.

I rescued a bird with a busted wing, and took it to the local animal shelter that says they release them. He never flew back. I'm convinced they killed him.

>My Mom is redpilled as fuck
Then go fuck her, faggot.

Or, go fuck a girl she approved.
>she makes me sammiches and tendies
0/10 bait.
Your mom is "bear, with wide canyon".

Attached: 1483091451809.png (893x900, 958K)

If you modify rabies enough you can make a real zombie virus.

I feel like it's pretty common knowledge to never go near a racoon because of rabies.

Rabies doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't this disease have devastated wild life a long time ago? Even primitive humans should have been screwed up by it.

Yet, rabies have never been a pandemic of great scale.

True dat

Seen some videos it’s very gruesome. I bet scientists at CDC can make zombie virus out of it. They are just not releasing for some reason.

Why would touching a baby raccoon give you rabies? I unironcially don't know.

Exchange of body fluids.

I would say partly because of how bad it is. When a person is infected and contagious it is very very obvious that something is wrong with them. Same with most animals. They are then generally mercy killed or die to the elements. There are only a handful of animals that can carry the virus and not die from it, bats and raccoons are big ones. Look at how much superstition is based around bats, people were scared of them.

It is not like the flu where you can be infected and super contagious for several days prior to developing symptoms.

Hmm may be because animals who get rabies are abandoned by group or the affected leave the place or become isolated and die.

It kills too quickly and the moment you develop signs everyone knows to stay clear.

In french, rabies is called rage, it's even spelt that way.

It’s not women... it’s jews.

I'm sorry I'm kind of dumb, but doesn't he have to like bite you or something? I mean, just picking it up isn't doing it, right?

how? were they gangfucking this raccoon?

>which means it should have gone to a wildlife rehab center, dipshit.
I've killed 9 coons this year alone.
Raccoons are an invasive species here.

>b-but, they're cute!!
They're animal niggers.
They kill for fun, and breed like rabbits, if you're stupid enough to feed them.

You are.

Attached: (YOU).jpg (460x360, 39K)

rabies is no joke, if you display symptoms it's too late, it's 100% fatal. Hell, if you get scratched by a cat or dog in countries with rabies and you take like 3 hours to go to the hospital the doctors will start sweating about getting the vaccine as quickly as possible.

There's an experimental treatment that inolves freezing you and putting you in a coma for months, but it has a slim chance of success, less than 10 people ever has been successfully treated, on the other side over 17 000 people die each year from it

>6000-12000 dollars
what the actual fuck anti rabies shot are like 20$ outside the US what the fuck happened

The thing a normal person would do is to capture the thing without being bit, and quarantining it for signs of infection. My brother caught this rabid skunk and animal control deemed it rabid.
there's different strains of the rabies virus, some animals will attack anything, while other's just lose motor control and drool on the sidewalk and bite curious children.

youtube.com/watch?v=b20HvB2aES4

Rabies is always fatal once symptoms are shown, you're better off contracting Ebola (hemorrhagic fever).

If only women felt this much compassion for unborn human children.

My guess is some animals can manage to be a carrier and not die. It might be dogs and humans die sooner to rabies while bats can go on for awhile.

The guy working on the vaccine I think told his assistants to use a shotgun on him if he caught it.

cdc.gov/rabies/location/usa/surveillance/human_rabies.html

If you have a pet get them vaccinated. I need to do it for my cat in a few weeks. hers lapses in early august I just dont want to forget.

They probably kissed it, or touched its face and wiped their mouth after.
Since animals with rabies foam at the mouth, even if it dries it can still be there.

Closer to 60K a year, a lot in Africa and Asia.

Wow, this is literally a microcosm of the politics of third world immigration. Maternal, emotional motivations to save the suffering and helpless without regard to the risks.

Ya I would want to be mercy killed if I got rabies.

>They are expensive as fuck though. Literally 6000-12000 dollars. And you have to take it before symptoms, or you have no chance.
Jesus fuck america, you need that vaccine if you are exposed, if you develop symptoms it's too late. I know you are dependent on health insurance, but still, we pay 100 USD for the vaccine at public healthcare and even then you will get it no matter what and they will put it down on some program if you can't afford it

>Once the tingling starts, the virus has reached the nervous system and you are dead in about 21 days, you only have a few days left before pure agony and hell.
I heard the virus literally mechanically travels up the nervous system from near the point of infection to the brain. If one is bitten on say the lower arm and the virus reaches the nervous system in the lower arm, would it be possible to amputate the lower arm to prevent it's further spread and ultimately the death of the infected?

>what the actual fuck anti rabies shot are like 20$ outside the US what the fuck happened
Americans pay $6000-$12000 for basic medical treatment to subsidize niggers like you.

Most of us are smart enough to not try to make a coon into a pet*.

*Millennials and Liberals excluded.

Attached: LaRaza.jpg (580x583, 64K)

bats sometimes spit into the air, because it helps there eco-location super power. so you can also catch it from a bat and not even get bitten.

That's vaccine for pets. That's about how much it is here, maybe up to 40 or 60.

cdc.gov/rabies/location/usa/cost.html

health.costhelper.com/rabies-vaccine.html

For people going to a risk situation they get vaccinations and those seem to range up to about 1200. It's the post-bite vaccine that is the super expensive one.

I don't think we normally vaccinate humans for rabies unless they are at risk due to job/activities/location. Do you guys vaccinate yourselves for rabies like TB/Polio?

Probably not. The tingling is the virus killing the nerves, so it has already spread well past that point.

The virus is in the saliva and rabid animals produce an excess of saliva. So if you pet the animal, you will likely get wet from the undoubtly saliva drenched fur or maybe you let it lick you.

If the saliva comes in contact with broken skin, then you are getting infected. Also if you are moronic enough to rub your eyes with the saliva dirty hands, you are gonna get infected.

This is what happens when women no longer become objects and instead get given them basic human rights...
I wish they all got rabies and died a slow painful death.

Stay away from wild dogs pajeet

>India
>India has the highest rate of human rabies in the world, primarily because of stray dogs,[84] whose number has greatly increased since a 2001 law forbade the killing of dogs.[85] Effective control and treatment of rabies in India is also hindered by a form of mass hysteria known as puppy pregnancy syndrome (PPS). Dog bite victims with PPS (both male and female) become convinced that puppies are growing inside them, and often seek help from faith healers rather than from conventional medical services.[86] An estimated 20,000 people die every year from rabies in India — more than a third of the global toll.[85]