Mexico is a shithole

Not only they skin people alive, they torture animals too:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYJ7GconhO4

Their meat industry violates all international laws for humane methods of slaughter.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (2000x1143, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedodo.com/9000-animals-rescued-from-worst-torture-operation-in-the-us-1046667596.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/06/ive-seen-the-hidden-horrors-of-high-speed-slaughterhouses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you wish you could share an open border with these wonderful creatures?

I understand why Americans elected Trump. Keep them away from your beautiful country, lads.

What the hell. Why do mexico hate mexico?

It's already too late. We're le 56% (and dropping), remember? And the majority of that 44% are Hispanics.

>Mexico
>Shit hole
/thread

we have a saying in the u.s that roughly to translates to 'jews' in italian. how did gordón carsten land the bis gig?

Mexico is a shit hole full of shitskin manlets

The average spaniard stands at 5'8 you gonna call them manlets too when they are of med origin? Most mexicans are around 5'4-5'7 if they're lucky.

The United States are a shithole. Not only do they shoot babies at school, they torture animals, too:
thedodo.com/9000-animals-rescued-from-worst-torture-operation-in-the-us-1046667596.html
Their meat industry violates all international laws for humane methods of slaughter.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/06/ive-seen-the-hidden-horrors-of-high-speed-slaughterhouses
And they also legislate it. What a country of violent, inbred mouthbreathers. I'm glad Trump is tearing it apart.

Attached: 1507004110040.gif (473x288, 10K)

didn't see that video, but I have a friend who works at a factory where they slaughter cows and they do it the way they are supposed to, humanely.

too bad not all companies follow the standards though, but don't go around thinking that all the country is like that.

This

Ye but Meds although white not shitskinned are manlets too compares to Germanics

Most Mexicans are mestizos anyway. Keep them out

5’8 is still manlet tier

Germanic, Slavic, Celtic and Nordic men are all much taller than Meds

> samefagging

And why are meds much shorter than the other white subraces anyways?
Yes, mestizos aka the short fat brown spics are the ones coming across the border and we should keep those out. Also what is non manlet tier? 5'11 and up?

I’m a female and I’m 5’7 so 5’8 is still manlet tier

So what is considered nonmanlet tier? 5'11 and up? 6' and up?

5’9 and up because Hitler was 5’9

6’0 is ubermensch

SHOW TITS

Attached: 1525246043479.png (436x536, 266K)

well yeah it's a 3rd world shit-hole, people here couldn't give a shit about our lesser friends
honestly I feel bad about it and thank you for sharing this, but there are some things that are more pressing right now like a communist take over and the narcos right now
to put it in other terms, ain't nobody got time for that

Ah I see. I agree as well.

> tfw 5'8 lanklet

gonna kms