Turns out NZ isn't that free after all:

Turns out NZ isn't that free after all:

ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/articles/news/2018/7/auckland-live-statement-on-stefan-molyneux-and-lauren-southern-live/

>>Auckland Live advises that Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern LIVE will no longer be held at the Bruce Mason Centre, in Auckland. Auckland Live director, Robbie Macrae, says security concerns around the health and safety of the presenters, staff and patrons attending the 3 August event have led to its cancellation at the venue.

Now I know that she's a tradthot and all but regardless, they should have been denied the Council venue earlier, if at all. It's disappointing that they've both cancelled entirely because it means that Auckland Peace Action won without even a lol-worthy protest.

Auckland is fucked. But I suspect most other Councils would wimp out too. Maybe Dunedin or Christchurch aren't? Thoughts on the matter you cunts?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (407x527, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prosperity.com/globe/new-zealand
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/phil-goff-bans-far-right-canadian-pair-speaking-any-auckland-council-buildings
reddit.com/r/newzealand/comments/8wh4ji/lauren_southern_nz_show_cancelled/
dominion-movement.com/
aucklandlive.co.nz/show/dr-cornel-west-and-douglas-murray
immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/tools/points-indicator-smc-28aug
aucklandlive.co.nz/auckland-live-management
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact that all the globalists governments agree to “ban” these Jews shows their the new generation of controlled opposition.

>Turns out NZ isn't that free after all:
whoever claimed NZ was free

AMERICA IS THE NUMBER ONE MOST FREE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THIS YEAR AND ALL YEARS
THE REST OF THE WORLD CAN SUCK IT

Attached: 1521576366971.jpg (2478x2086, 1.58M)

>Far right

Attached: 87asyca.png (934x736, 881K)

post cute pix of lauren plz

prosperity.com/globe/new-zealand

>> Ranked 2nd out of 149

Not saying that it's a definitive standard, but they're saying it.

>>New Zealand Federation of Islam Associations president Hazim Arafeh says the federation has written letters to the Immigration Minister, Minister for Ethnic Communities and the Human Rights Commission asking for Lauren Southern to be denied entry.

>>"[She] abuses her right of freedom of speech. She's just going to give a talk in which she's just going to insult all of us," Mr Arafeh said.

>>"I don't think insulting Muslims comes under free speech, that's an abuse of freedom of speech.

>>"I'm talking on behalf of 50,000 to 60,000 Muslims in New Zealand who are going to face a very hard time by all the comments she is going to make."

>>A petition with more than 1500 signatures has also been launched on change.org appealing to the Immigration Minister to deny Lauren Southern entry.

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/phil-goff-bans-far-right-canadian-pair-speaking-any-auckland-council-buildings

reddit.com/r/newzealand/comments/8wh4ji/lauren_southern_nz_show_cancelled/

Turns out Reddit comments are fucking retarded as usual

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-06-18-23-53-242_com.rubenmayayo.reddit.png (1080x1920, 244K)

Yeah nah mate nobody ever said new Zealand was free.
Wannabe America maybe.
Cool to look at yeah.
But free? Nah mate were under the thumb big time. Just a small fish trying to please all the big players at once.

too be quite frank NZ Muslims are not stiring shit up here so don't give them a reason to copy other countries

Complaining about someone's right to free speech is shit stirring m8

Given enough population they will.

>security concerns around the health and safety of the presenters, staff and patrons attending
Different country ...same bullshit

Attached: 12341431.jpg (530x297, 19K)

Honestly when stuff like this happens it turns more normies to the right. It makes them uncomfortable because they really do like to believe they live in a society that has free speech. Certainly the people who were already going to attend will be riled up. It will probably drive more turnout to their other events. But fuck that mayor, regardless.

They say it has been canceled not banned because of our left wing nutters threatening violence.

Inhibiting somebodies right to free speech is stirring shit up. Not to mention trying to deny someone's entry to of a country because you dont agree with their ideology. Sounds pretty bigoted to me. Especially rich when you consider it's coming from minorities

>being this cucked
jesus fucking christ, i know you guys slurp maori cocks, but sand nigger cocks too?

>"I just think we've got no obligation at all - in a city that's multicultural, inclusive, embraces people of all faiths and ethnicities - to provide a venue for hate speech by people that want to abuse and insult others, either their faith or their ethnicity," Mr Goff told Newshub.

>"These individuals who want to incite hatred against others are, in my view, not welcome here," he said.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-06-18-34-44-640_com.twitter.android.png (1080x1920, 322K)

Yeah but Phil Goff is a flipflopping shill. He said oh it's a security risk we dont want. But then later says it's due to the nature of the show and that its racist and they wont be aloud to host in any auckland council venues. Which one is it Phil?

Read this

Attached: Auckland live.jpg (594x504, 97K)

>Hazim Arafeh
Yep, there's your problem. Why are these "Humanitarian" positions always occupied by Muslims?

Here's some comments in line with your point...

Attached: Untitled.jpg (685x961, 329K)

That's the muslim model, act all nice while you build up the numbers then start shit later.

embarrassing

We need to look at organising. The Right in NZ will just use this to generate headlines against the left but wont do anything else.

It actually boggles my mind that a mayor can ban someone from their city venues. If people are willing to go and see these people speak, who the fuck is some faggot mayor to deny them that right?

>New Zealand
>Free
pick one faggot

How is it possible to incite hatred when the benefits and results of multiculturalism are so clear to everyone who lives in the city?

I'd think all the MC-loving NZ'ers would have no difficulty at all mocking the silliness of those attempting to incite hatred, what with their obvious love of MCism. How then is hatred to be incited?

There are a bunch from America as well.
Fuck i hate the National party for letting these cunts in. Might talk to NZF and see what their position is.

I don't see the problem. As long as the Auckland council are consistent in their banning of all people that are spreading messages of hate then good on them.

As far as I know these faggots can still speak at a private venue right?

Attached: 1514855325348.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

get a load of this dumb cunt

>security concerns
i sincerely hope you're trolling, because if you're actually stupid enough to believe this lie, then your country is already lost

Would it be illegal for Lauren to just show up in a park with a PA system and guerrilla style her show?

Oh wait... can't sell tickets to that sort of event.

. . . .yeah sure. Whatever the big man tells you must be true.
Im just calling a spade a spade

No outcry when now auckland mayor raised 250k at nz chinese society dinner during his campaign, after receiving signed copy of xi jinpings autobiography

Imma laugh when these fuckheads wake up and its game over. Have another drink idiots, the rugby is on. Trash.

I'm aware of this group; dominion-movement.com/

One to watch. Could end up like The National Front dipshits though

It's funny because at the same time he says and posts this shit
It's obvious that it's not a security concern.

see can "perform" at my house. Stefan isn't invited.

free booze!

That's what bugs me, they didn't shift to another venue. Not resilient planning on their part.

white people deserve to go extinct at this point, what a pathetic fucking race.

i'm korean if you're wondering

. . . .yeah sure. Whatever the big man tells you must be true. :^)

Everyone keeps telling me to move to NZ, it's so fucking far away though, and you're probably full.

back to seoul cunt.

Are they still planning to come to NZ? May just buy a flight up there from Christchurch.

Not hate speech. It's a differing opinion. And if you're really that much of a cuck to think it is then you're quite clearly a headline jumping shill

Did you even read the link in the OP??

You know what fuck this country i dont care you can sit here shrieking i really don't give a fuck anymore i hope it turns into a left wing shit hole and you all get your faces rubbed into the carpet and post about how much it hurts on Jow Forums
Best of luck cunts.

I moved here from SA about 5 years ago. If you're under 50 and can find a job here you'll easily get a work visa and later permanent residency.

Goff is a sell out, he's one of the traitor class

I don't have a degree, friend, only stupid IT certs, I'm fucked

Does anyone know of an instances of where radical leftist filth has spoken without opposition at council venues?

Attached: pic.jpg (318x320, 19K)

Have you actually looked into what her shows entail? Obviously not. Because I wouldnt call it hate speech or racist. Sand niggers are aloud to want to preserve their culture but western cultures aren't aloud to? Why not?

You would have thought that would have been their first reaction to change venues. As far as I know if you have it at a private venue the Auckland Council can't do shit.

I wouldn't watch these guys but I don't care if they talk shit here in NZ.

I dont care i'm not going to lift a finger against the radical left taking over i can leave when it suites me you cant and are going to be stuck with them yelling at people that could do something.

This. There's just nothing to like or respect at all anymore.

Everyone on TV

Yeah and with that logic you may as well say the same about koreans. Koreans deserve to be slaughtered. All of them. I mean look at what Kim Jong does and you all just go along with it. Fucking disgusting

and this after she just got proven right with the illegale smuggling aquarius ship.
Really makes you think.

True

Attached: instructions.jpg (1000x1766, 356K)

Have fun with the pacific islanders they will flood the country with.

Of course I read the fucking link you dog. What are you on about cunt?

NZ concocted the TPP, you were never free

It's definitely hate speech or are you telling me they don't hate mudshits?

>Molly and Lauren banned

They're tame as hell, that's absurd

Richard Spencer should do a show in their place.

cut out a mans tongue and you only prove that what he has to say is correct
i hope they keep cracking down on the right for whites to speak about self preservation
all roads lead to war
you fuckers better be lifting and learning how to carry heavy packs and run

well well well

look who is talking at the Aotea Centre on August 17th.

A far left activist and anti white racist, Dr Cornel West

aucklandlive.co.nz/show/dr-cornel-west-and-douglas-murray

If us whites got together and fucken found common ground in unity and not tolerating being culturally displaced, we’d be fucking shit up left, right & centre. No shit (((they))) are trying to keep us down. Patience is key, (((the bankers))) will get what is coming to them.

Didnt know this was happening maybe being blocked from parts of europe has forced her/him further afield.
Not a avid follower of either but im far angrier than i imagined because it exposes again how out of touch our elites are with public sentiment.
We are at a pre trump level of pc due to nobody doing anything to give the sheep enough cover to be honest.

They'd probably shoot his bloody plane down if this is how they deal with the softcores

at least douglas murray is coming.

or are the trash going to ban him too?

Maybe lauren should do a show at the Aotea Centre, it's not a auckland council facility

Just go and watch Farmlands. So many unnecessary shots of her ass.

lol with what? .303 Lee Enfield Mk4 vollies?

A really really really loud haka

that COPE

alt lighters in NZ are just Republicans in the US. Lauren just needs to move to the US and Marry me so she can become a citizen.

oh just kill yourself spineless faggot

Act now or act never, no amount of memes or shitposting can change demographics

Attached: un world population sub saharan africa.jpg (882x709, 182K)

This is embarrassingly low-quality.

Followed by intense hand wringing and insincere apologies over the use of weaponised cultural appropriation

kek underrated

Denying Molyneux a venue?

>the absolute state of the antipode

Attached: F65245D8-51B4-4E74-AD0E-87AFBC0ACE58.png (350x400, 249K)

>50,000 to 60,000 Muslims in New Zealand

H-how the fuck? Is there any goddamn places those mudrats won't go? Jesus I bet there's some in Antarctica too

Attached: gdsg.jpg (900x877, 88K)

immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/tools-and-information/tools/points-indicator-smc-28aug

Keep your eyes open. If you already have a basic qualification and are under 40, you already get 70/100 points. A job gets you 50 points.

The worst thing for me was waiting for paperwork to arrive from the SA government.

There's some good lads around actually!

Attached: antifa+4.png (600x258, 182K)

Honestly the left is dumb to react like this to these two. Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern aren't really firebrands. And frankly they aren't really that effective either. Stefan Molyneux is quite smart, but comes of as someone who is full of himself and he isn't very persuasive. He is used to his captive audience he gets on his show where he wields inordinate influence. And Lauren Southern is very painfully obviously a young woman. She isn't a very good communicator. I even watched her entire farmlands documentary and it wasn't very good at any of its possible goals it might have had. It didn't highlight good data or infomration on the farmland murderers, and if it's goal was emotional propaganda it wasn't even good at that.

Yeah yeah keep going off at me retard have fun with NZ ANTIFA

You gonna be up shit creek real soon mate. Trust me.

most are indian, malaysian and indonesian.

has been a few syria's and iraq's move here in the last years though. majority of them don't work.

>>implying anyone is scared of antifa

You mean have fun watching them get dropped, right?

Auckland is just another western city

why the fuck does phil goff have the right to prevent the council aka the taxpayers from turning a profit using that venue?

is it a security concern using private buildings? would the council step in to stop a private venue hosting them because of how supposedly dangerous its going to be?

>blocks your path

aucklandlive.co.nz/auckland-live-management

Attached: Robbie Macrae Auckland live director.jpg (500x500, 165K)

Fuckin JAFA cunts

You don't live in America and can't even read a screenshot without chimping out.

Douglas murray has a show on the 17th of august in auckland

i wonder if the muslims will try to get him banned too. he's very anti muslim. more so than stefan and lauren.

A reminder that Phil Goff is a cuck who cuddles towel-heads

Attached: goffarafat.jpg (145x225, 16K)

No shit but good luck getting that through to these noddies. He has no legal grounds for banning speakers if Auckland rate payers organise the event.

Thanks mate, I'll give it a bash.

>You don't live in America
Correct
>and can't even read a screenshot without chimping out.
The screenshot, and the thread, is about Lauren and Molly being banned by Phil Goff via the Auckland Council.

What is your problem? You high or something?