What would you do if someone like this walked up and threw a drink in your face. Seriously, all keks aside

What would you do if someone like this walked up and threw a drink in your face. Seriously, all keks aside

Attached: 1530845681521.jpg (1086x737, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FH5lgiPyRR8
youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=Z2RxvQ2pGuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Punch him in the mouth

I'm not 16. Doubt he'd do it to me. Libs prey on the young.

I have a concealed carry license so i'd pull it out and tell him to fuck off. If he tries to attack i shoot him.

Probably be too stunned to do much.

Beat him to death.

Not even fucking around.

Throw my drink back at him.

much bigger than this guy so I would knock him the fuck out.

He wouldn't fucking do that. These ''people'' only attack safe targets. I am probably taller and stronger than this guy, so he would just walk past me.
I don't have to imagine what I would do in the situation or act as some internet tough guy going ''I would beat that guy up so bad, I am so tough! my name is Coldsteel!'' because that situation would never happen in real life.

If any of you saw a 16 year old scrawny kid with some Hillary shirt, would you attack them? I don't think you would.

this desu

I can assure you he wouldnt throw a drink at me. I doubt that fag would even give me the stinkeye and im in TX around spics like him all the time.

perfectly executed judo takedown, and submission hold while waiting for the cops

spit in his face, then wait for him to try something and if he does, fight him

my crew and I would citizens arrest him. then call the constable to haul him in

Attached: VEdi6CA.jpg (3600x2400, 807K)

I'd scream that's my purse and kick him in the nuts, then I'd call the police and tell them he tried to rape me becasue I was a Trump supporter. I'd use his fall to build a platform of profit. Checkmate commies

Pull out my gun and start shouting in German. Only fire if he goes to attack.

I'd break down and cry then slit my wrists

Bend him over and fuck him.

Any of these
youtube.com/watch?v=FH5lgiPyRR8

I live in San Antonio, so i could have been done to me. Honestly if it was done to me, id beat his ass, or get knocked out trying. Hopfully i can catch it happening, but honestly a lot of Mexicans around me seem to be in favor of Trump. Ive ran into some that hates him, but eh i dont care.

Stab him

I don't really care about manslaughter and some small jail time

Beat the Brown off him and shit in his mouth. Faggot.

Whats happening with the AWANS? Why are all the corrupt officials in government being let off?!

Quickly tweet to moot so he sends the leejunz

Debbie has enough dirt on everyone. That's how it works in the big time. Everyone is dirty, and if they're not, you trick them into it.

It's not throwing the drink that counts it is when you put your hand on my hat that you fuck up.
I operate by a strict keep your fucking hands to yourself program.

I'm pretty short honestly.
So not much, I also don't wear maga hats when I carry my firearm

I would be shocked and mortified
Standing bolt upright I would sputter "Sir! Sir you cannot do that here, this is a civilized nation! Shame on you sir!"
Then as befits my station and noble upbringing I would challenge him to a duel.

Let him apologize and give the hat back.

Attached: IMG_20180705_230853.jpg (539x960, 52K)

He arrested yet?
>permanently destroying your chances of gainful employee to feel macho for 5 minutes
JUST

unleash ~26 years of life rage into his body

Take the skin of his face and feed to a coyote while I pour lye on his raw face. Probably something along those lines.

This is the only acceptable answer. I don’t ever expect this to happen but then again when you’re around libs, never relax

Holy sheet is this real? LMAO I'm fucking dying
>Lo sientoooooo por favor senor don't get me in mucho trouble por favoooorrr

Proceed to start fighting. That's assault.

Also a San An native here. If he had the balls to do this to me, 220 lbs 5'11, I'd have done the same thing those boys did. Let the law deal with trash, I only fight when unavoidable.

>and
don't ever walk up to me
youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8

to be honest i don't know. I am no position to take it in a physical fight because i'm sitting at a table. he would knocked me out before i tried anything.

call the white knight

Attached: rufio.jpg (628x591, 73K)

To be honest what he's getting is worse than a punch in the face, he is hated world wide now and the stupid beaner won't get a job anywhere for a very long time. Plus I heard he got a good fine and probation too

He can't afford to eat where I do so it won't happen.

is he legal?

Pretty sure adults score bonus points when they assault and rob childern. Pretty sure when they assault or intimidate over political ideology it falls squarely under the definition of terrorism.
Kino is looking at a potential sentence of 25 years in a federal penitentiary.

I guess I would get Jow Forums to deal with it. Seemed to work out pretty good this time.

It wouldn't happen, people pick somebody else for that kind of thing. I've been talking to people while drunk and gesticulated while holding an anvil and not noticed until I needed to light a smoke. I used to get into bale fights with my brothers when we were kids.

pretty much this. It's assault and I will have my satisfaction.

Checked

Attached: 1530122987252.gif (630x354, 3.58M)

violence would erupt. I'd probably end up in jail.

Ru-fi-oh!

Yeah, and he'll likely continue losing things. His woman, his kid, any savings he might have had, and his anal virginity in prison.

Exactly what the kid did. Go to the media and play the victim even more. And I'm technically disabled, so I would play that up.

Let the media ruin his life forever.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS HAHAHAHAHA

LIBSHITS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>I just want his number
>I wont tell mi amigos his number so they can find out where he lives

Attached: activating almonds.gif (268x268, 1.87M)

not only did he fuck up his life and his kids (ugly kids) and wifes' (who is really ugly) he was an active member of the Green Party

So people are now leaving in droves. which make democrats happy

please be real.

Im 6'5 and 210lbs I think i could that this fucker out.
So Fucking Combat mosh him to death

he committed a federal crime and he already has a record

If you don't fight back (in self-defense against a civilian who assaults you) and accept the shit getting beaten out of you for a bit, you'll have to live with feeling like a pussy.

I can't say if I'd have went for him at 16 though. They're literally kids. This big hispanic guy is a bad man. Brainwashed by the media and told that this kind of stuff is justified.

I think events like this getting attention from mainstream media opens up that conversation in "affected communities" about whether this kind of thing flies on a moral/societal level.

If he'd had beaten the living shit out of the kid, there would be a total media blackout. This happens on a daily basis. No video of it, then it's just a guy dealing with the legal system and wishing to remain anonymous.

Depends if it was a white or a nignog
If it was a white he gets a black eye
Nignong's leaving in a stretcher though

>look at my flag
I have at least one knife on me at all times.

Hopefully this Thug is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Attached: 3ee16f1500cf8db3afe4ab1e372ecbb4.jpg (768x1024, 295K)

Not someone like him, but anyone who threw drinks at me in gonna get that Muhammad Ali hook. Period.

5'10''
12% bf
Squat 600

I would fuck him up.

Everyone, no matter how big you are, stay aware out there and remember don't relax. As shitty as it was for the kids to just sit there and take it they did everyone right to garner as much favor and sympathy as possible. A twiggy 16 year old would just get crushed by a fat 30 year old mexican. Fighting isn't like the movies, people get disabled from a solid punch to the head. Fall down wrong and you can easily crack open your skull. Jow Forums did good by helping this kid. He's 16 so he couldn't even vote for Trump, this shithead just ruined his life for no reason.

Attached: 1.png (445x470, 234K)

Now youre on NBC news as the guy who killed latin male over his maga hat
>Shills will say its worth it

I'd kick his ass

People like this are why civic life has all but dried up in America. You simply don't go out anymore because of people like this.

>5'8
>130 lbs
>skinny
>lanklet
>hidden power level

I'd kick his ass.

He threw your drink at you

learn to read faggot
>walked up and threw a drink in your face

Not if the gypsies got to it first

>6' - 4"
>245 lbs

So I doubt he would even consider it but if he did it would be his last experience with food not from a tube.

Im 195cm, 110kg weightlifting austrian killer machine. Guess i would say, sorry sir, i hope i didn't offend you, is there anything i could do to make you feel better? Suck your dick maybe?
Also don't forget to season the option field.

Attached: 1530851514456.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=Z2RxvQ2pGuQ

Attached: Untitled.png (1149x874, 1.13M)

>like
>like
>like
>like
>like
I hate him

>re-posting this from earlier thread because hahahahaa

Attached: 1530839823950.jpg (545x487, 22K)

kick the living shit out of them, dont need any flair about it

you aint support shit nigger *takes hat*

Can an user give him the just face, please?

Attached: 2084E70F-1A21-449A-A7F5-EAB10B821945.jpg (480x600, 40K)

That's actually a pretty damn good idea.

CROWN HIM
>CROWN OF JUST

Is that his mugshot?

probably get in a fight. I don't even care if I get the shit beat out of me

He looks regretful

THATS MY PURSE
I DONT KNOW YOUUU

Attached: 1523980356163.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Little bitches throw drinks. This one then proceeded to run away from a middle school child that was still sitting in a burger joint. I would probably have posted the video to social media and let Jow Forums find him for the police. Then I would press charges and let prison niggers rape him daily for a few months.

My name is Taserface.

This. You're never ready for this kind of stupid. It just doesn't compute in a normal mind.

Rufio would be cooler if he didn't get that gay tattoo

Attached: 1529731790697.png (1000x581, 717K)

Yes, found it link to a news article on twitter

>Plus I heard he got a good fine and probation too
Nigger....
erm Australia.
Eh can't tell if b8 or just don't know how US court works.
>Plus I heard he got a good fine and probation too
Doesn't quite work out like that here. Court bullshit takes weeks (if you're lucky) to months.
Unless he just rolled in there, waived his rights and plead guilty as not to waste the states money. The State charges you for court costs anyways. Hence why you'll have at least 2 court dates before things even get rolling. Which consists of some useless clerk stamping X-document and taking it 3 rooms over to this clerk. Who signs it so it was officially read by -insert useless county/state gov job here- and notarized. Then walked over to the District attorney's office. Which is about 30 feet down the hall. That'll cost you 350 dollars user. Bare min they try to at least suck a grand out of you. Hell I had racked up 650 dollars in court costs once on a 100 dollar fine. Not even fucking kidding.
Officer doesn't show?
It ain't like retards here think.
They DA and judge (who are benifiting from this)
Fuck you user your date's pushed back another month. That'll be 350 bucks added to your tab sir.
He would have had to have been arrested, booked, processed, magistrate bullshit, and drug into court within 12 hours on a Thursday afternoon. It doesn't happen that quick.

Attached: 8fece03ad63ed00ac74c9d9d3d7948ad6c3fcf401481d62cc61267eadaedd770.png (452x710, 280K)

he cute

Kek

Attached: I want your soul.png (1280x720, 968K)

BASED CIVKEKS

>weaponizing the pussypass against non-whites
very nice.

Attached: Bates,_Ruby_&_Victoria_Price.jpg (354x281, 21K)

ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY???

Probably get in his face and hope he tries to swing.

Use the straw to stab him in the neck

Wipe it off. Give him $20 convey what the problem is. Preferably in writing. Walk outside with him. Stab him in the neck with the pen repeatedly. Wipe it off. Stab the note to him. Take the money back. If there was a camera eat as I watch him stabbed to death on my phone.

We already have his address. We've already fucked with it.

beat him, you also need some for making this demented thread for X time since it's not politics
sage

I'd yell "HE'S GOT A FUCKING KINDER EGG!!!" and shoot him. Then wipe off my Kinder egg and lay it buy his side.

Attached: kinderegg.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

Stab him with my knife and kick him in the balls till I get arrested.

Spit on him

Probably pretend like everything was cool and try to throw the hardest cheapshot into his jaw as I could
I might get my ass kicked but the attempt was made