Hispanics are becoming white, dems btfo

>Second, Latino Americans increasingly identify themselves as white. Between the 2000 Census and the 2010 Census, about 7 percent of Hispanics changed their self-description from “some other race” to “white.” At the same time, according to the Census Bureau, three-fourths of “white population growth” in 21st-century America has been driven by individuals who declared themselves white and of Hispanic origin. If increasing numbers of Hispanics identify as white and their descendants are defined as “white” in government statistics, there may be a white majority in the U.S. throughout the 21st century.

>More important than unscientific Census classifications will be how the growing Latino population votes. Trump’s unpopularity among Latino voters is likely to help the Democrats in the short run. But Democrats cannot assume they’ll have a solid Latino voting bloc in the future. In Texas, in particular, Republicans have been successful in winning many Latino voters, all the way back to Senator John Tower and Governor George W. Bush. In Texas’ 2014 elections, Republican gubernatorial nominee Greg Abbott won 44 percent of Latino Texans. Republican U.S. Senator John Cornyn did even better, with 48 percent.

>In the coming decades, it is possible that Latinos will be reliable Democratic voters and condemn the Republican Party to minority status at the presidential level, if not everywhere. But it is also possible that as Latinos assimilate and intermarry, they will move from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party, following a trail blazed in the past by many “white ethnic” voters of European descent, including Irish-Americans and Italian-Americans.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/2016-election-realignment-partisan-political-party-policy-democrats-republicans-politics-213909

Attached: 1530808858628[1].jpg (795x655, 50K)

Fuckin beaners

Attached: 1507854638926.jpg (641x530, 41K)

its happening

Attached: 1530809787128[1].jpg (650x951, 212K)

Some gov forms don’t have an option for “other” i end up filling the “white” box. Newer forms like 4473 or mortgage applications differentiate between Anglo white and Hispanic white. Now these newer forms I’ve filled out as Hispanic white.

Attached: 612FA3C3-536C-4F25-905D-B6AC88F21963.png (671x705, 909K)

just write "mutt" you dumb spic

and are you huwite?

Read billy bob, some forms don’t give you an option to write mutt

Often mistaken as white but I’m not

>Hispanics
>"White" American

Is there actually a difference?

>White majority will persist
>spics are already colonized to varying degrees
>white baby boom occuring
>Trump literally too based to not like him
>European nationalist uprising
>more awoken goyim than we could ever dream of five years ago

I’m unironically whitepilled guys

A vast difference you dumb chink

Attached: American ancestry.png (925x943, 183K)

seeing that 75% of white growth in the us are hispanics, not really
this, everything is fine

Attached: A8K5sF[1].jpg (1840x1227, 887K)

>all these people on Jow Forums talking about their "beautiful white" children
>most of are them spics

jej

Attached: 1529094520796.jpg (390x590, 56K)

They make you do it. In my entire life I can guarantee that I've only seen Hispanic as an option maybe twice. In every official form for literally anything, you are told to mark white. Oh they have native American and Pacific islander, but not Hispanic
>okay kids I'm going to hand out this form, write your name and information on it
>sir there's no Hispanic option
>that's fine just put white
I have a friend who's black. Looks like prince kind of, but he's Hispanic. His ID says he's white. My birth certificate says I'm white.

Blame the government, not us

There's a lot of Mexicans at least that are just as white as Spaniards are, since they're pretty much all Spanish blood anyway.

The real thing that gets me though is both "Hispanic" and "Latino" are specifically referring to Iberian European ancestry, so by definition, these are White categories and anyone in them is necessarily White.
Conversely, if someone's from Central or South Amrerica but does not have much European heritage, they should NOT call themselves Hispanic or Latino. Go for Native or Mestizo instead.

I blame you for being here at all

Stay mad, faggot

>Hispanics are becoming white
that's not how this works

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 6K)

Does this mean we are no longer mutts?!

you're almost peak mutt
only slightly surpassed by the monkey people of brazil

Attached: mutt irl.jpg (898x954, 435K)

I tried to tell people this. Latinos in the USA are massivly culturally changing. Most mexicans I meet from USA have terrible spanish but always say YEAH YOURE NOT REAL MEXICAN UNLESS YOU SPEAK SPANISH. Yet they speak like a 5 year old. Latinos in USA want to be white very bad. Many latinos in USA dont even know theyre actually latino because theyve been so americanized. My girlfriend is from mexico living in the USA and shes typical white american.

If Italians, the Irish, the spanish, and polish have the gall to call themselves white, I think you can probably confidently call yourself a pure blooded Aryan just like the rest of them

i grew up in NY, on Long Island.
at that time you were either Italian or Irish or Jewish or Puerto Rican etc.
It was only when I moved to Socially Engineered California that I became a "white" guy.

It's like this on purpose, to hide the demographic changes from real whites, and inflate white crime statistics. The us government is an anti white hate group.

Youre a fucking liar

>that 75% of white growth in the us are hispanics
>where having steak dinner tonight! pic related!

If Bruce Jenner isn't a real woman, you spics don't get to be white

Attached: 114325333.jpg (612x408, 45K)

literally just says that "mutts can be white too lol"

Attached: American02.png (731x709, 48K)

For the census they have non-hispanic white as an option which is where the 56% meme comes from. If you include hispanics, the US is ~75% "white" but anyone can see that's kind of dishonest when there is clearly a difference.

some were white for decades

Attached: 70bCI4[1].jpg (3025x3509, 957K)

No, it’s true

hello, Chaim

>My girlfriend is from mexico living in the USA and shes typical white american.
Are you fucking retarded, or do you not know race and culture aren't the same thing?

>where
we're.
It's late

Well its my life and the life of everyone who grew up around me. You can keep pretending like Mexicans are breaking into your country and stealing your identity though. But I'm telling you, this is how the government handled it at least when I was growing up. Probably still does the same judging by the article

If she dates a european, it's quite possible she is upper class and white

Trump should make this illegal. If your a spic beaner you are not allowed to say you are white. Just because the pile of feces calls itself a a diamond doesn't make it true.

Attached: 1516082596585.jpg (536x297, 147K)

Obviously, thats why I said shes a white american. She doesnt act like a mexican at all. Her genetic tests came back as being majority french blood line from soldiers in mexico during the empire.

fuck it. us beaners and beanlets have no white guilt. holocause 2: the revengenator incoming

Attached: 1529547847623.jpg (399x399, 15K)

I live in Texas faggot, you're not fooling anyone.

Attached: 1506416461890.png (300x336, 76K)

>"Spanish"
>European
Something doesn't seem right...

Hispanic is not a race m8. You can be a white of Hispanic origin.

>My girlfriend is from mexico living in the USA and shes typical white american
My condolences

Jesus is a fucking whore.

I have friends and neighbors with mexican heritage who appear completely white culturally and racially.

This is funny and completely true in California
>be me
>spot totally normal looking white girl
>her last name in Cortez, Martinez or some other spic variation
Every fucking time

How many white people are in this photo?

Attached: 1512546310780.jpg (1200x857, 206K)

Also White people of Hispanic origin tend to be more race realist than Anglo Whites. So they would be more willing to solve things like the Jewish Question and Muslim Question.

Why? I get the benefit of moving to USA and living in a white family while having a conservative wife who wears a viel to church and has only ever dated me. I get a white gf who can actually cook and clean.

>wtf I'm white now
so this is the power of Trump?

one

good answer

Maybe you missed the part where my black friend and myself are legally white because they MAKE YOU PICK WHITE. A "Hispanic white/black" would have been fine, but it was not available. I think I remember Mexican American being a choice once, which we also didn't pick

Were did you find that gf brosef cause all the Mexican girls I met were massive whores with multiple kids of different dads.

>conservative wife who wears a viel to church and has only ever dated me.
Yeah so she's not a white girl

I'm Mexican and I genuinely have white skin, not brown, not tanned, but white because of my Spaniard ancestry (my grandfather was from Spain). I love my country and I work hard 48 hours a week,sometimes even more and never miss a single day of work, I don't even call in sick.

You guys should know that you have Trump sympathizers over here, I get scorned looks whenever someone talks trash about Trump and I try to explain why he does the things he does. I know he has his right in the right place and enforces the law to protect you guys, I am happy that he is your 45th president and hope that he runs for 4 more years after this one.

Attached: 1391063287527.gif (248x207, 1.99M)

You're not white and never will be, stop posting under American flags you god damn goblins

Attached: Latino-American ancestry.png (760x392, 124K)

If you look closely, most of the soiboi/sjw left consists of anglos. With a majority Hispanic white population without the Anglo white guilt, this country could be saved.

Attached: Ted_Cruz,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (1200x1500, 228K)

there's a kid in the background

Absolutely. Mexican white families have always hated darker people specially black people. Every class of latino has hated blacks and still hate them more than whites. We were just smarter to kill off or castrate most of our blacks or force them to have native wives lol

Its becoming more rare. Mexican women areamericanizing and becoming whores. Even 20 years ago it was unheard of the things women do now. It was actually a huge femenist problem about how conservative mexicans are but now all mexicans are sexualized beasts.

So should Irish have to pick Irish or Italians pick Italian? The best thing as a society we can do is to make sure they integrate to our culture. Democrats want to keep Hispanics in Ghettos thinking they will have a new plantation like they have with the Blacks but if they integrate, boom they are gone.

bottom left is hispanic?

This is mean, average, though. If you took the ,,mean,, of USA it would be even lower due to browns and blacks. There are still alot of white latinos. Class has kept them separated.

>Dominican 56% White
>tfw Amerimutts are Dominicans

his heart in the right place*

Fuck I'm tired.

Yes, all of them

We need to assimilate the hispanics so white become impervious to slave guilt.

no you can't dumb burger. the only white hispanics come from northern spain

I still remember how hard teacher in school and professors in college tried to white guilt us over slavery and Indian genocide and the holocaust and all that garbage. It was hilarious to me and laughed then and I laugh now about how they kept trying to white guilt brown people

How is this btfo? It's almost as if whiteness is literally a social construct that changes depending on region and time period. Exactly that liberals have been saying for years.

Attached: DhSZRvvVQAIAws0.jpg (600x609, 116K)

not even half spic, her dad is from argentian and her mom is mexican, damn

Attached: ee707dbd091f9d6bfc74646a98426d66.jpg (949x1400, 166K)

whites don't exist

>while the language and some of his conclusions are a bit loaded and biased- I'd say that his final conclusion is correct and its overall a pretty well thought out article.
Hispanics will decide the future political landscape in the US

He's right dumbass. "Hispanics" are not a race but a group of people with varying degree of mixing between European, Native (central & southern) America, and African DNA: while the majority, i.e. the ones you are most likely to interact with, are disgusting beaners with high native/black DNA percentages some of them might have little to no mixing at all.

Calm down paco

Z E R O
E
R
O

blame it on your retarded practice to consider hispanics as different race in census

No it's not faggots. I am an American. I am half flip. I have had "Other" available my entire life.

Maybe just one bite...

Attached: 1530853483380.png (554x584, 365K)

>. the ones you are most likely to interact with, are disgusting beaners with high native/black DNA percentages
correct pasta nigger. I'm telling you, this myth of the "pure blooded European Hispanic" the spics on Jow Forums are always pushing is bullshit. Maybe 1000 out of the 60 million.

According to some poltards she doesn't exist

It depends on how mad you want to be. If you accept Italians and Irish as white, then you should have no problems accepting Hispanics as white. Back when they were first coming in, Italians and Irish were subhuman trash. So do you accept Hispanics blending into the white identity like those did, or do you not?

I would not. The reason we want Hispanic as an option even though its not a race, is because that's who we are. That's who I am and who I want to be. Imagine if you were born of German immigrants and your birth certificate said you were African American. Clearly you're not, and you would like to preserve your white identity but the government wants you under the black umbrella. That's where me and many many others are right now

They've been saying whites would become a minority and they would have a permanent majority because muh poc

>Patriotism: pride in who you are
>Nationalism: pride in who you aren't
Google: Nationalism: "patriotic feeling, principles, or efforts."

Attached: 1470539265791.gif (300x168, 726K)

We wont be using people to self identity themselves, we'll have tech that just scans your ethnic background and classifies you. Basically instant 23andme.

>flip
Opinion discarded.

No but really, you're not understanding. Aside from there not being an acceptable choice for us, the government made us pick white. Why aren't you getting this? Even the black Hispanics were white. Do you get it now?

Pretty much, the racial mixing between Hispanic makes really difficult to know how is white, sometimes you can find an Hispanic with European/caucasoid features and sometimes you can find a goblin.

Attached: 1514088054603.jpg (1785x2583, 745K)

2. Guy in the back and the woman. I know you don't believe me but a lot of mexican and south american immigrants could be considered white. I think if we have merit based immigration, we'll be able to fast-track more upper-class latin-americans (much more likely to be huwhite) together with real europeans and canadians, australians etc.

>1000 out of the 60 million
Oh yes, absolutely.

Because they realize they have become white.
In that they believe their own mannerisms, language, enunciation, and other social traits align with Western culture rather than Spanish culture.
I don't know where you guys live, but if you go up to any 2nd or 3rd gen Mexican kids growing up in a predominantly white area, they are going to be like all the other white kids.
My high school had like 6 black or mexican people in the classes, I live in the mountains so it's a pretty small community. They all acted like everyone else, it really never came up that they were colored, obviously everyone understood that, and occasionally someone would say something offhand, and then realize it was offensive or whatever and apologize, and that was that.

The underlying fundamental thing about the United States, has always been that everyone can eventually assimilate.

The problem we are tasked with now, is that there are areas with such high concentrations of one minority, the assimilation does not happen as quickly.

Build the wall now

Based Uruguay.

>European/caucasoid features
>could be considered white

It's all so tiresome

Attached: well.jpg (260x350, 98K)

We're already fucked. I've traveled all of America. Almost no one here is white. You just have spics who think they are. And redneck mutants who think they are but have 20%+ native american admixture.

I haven't seen a blue eyed or naturally blond person in American in FIVE YEARS. They're so incredibly rare.

Doesn't help when the government document doesn't have Hispanic as an option...

Just like Brazil. We did it, reddit!

Attached: Capitalism.png (496x330, 442K)

>How many white people are in this photo?
None. But they all think they're white. God America is dead...

The woman is an obvious Jew.

>Western culture rather than Spanish culture
Burger education

I know that feel. People often think I'm white even though I'm obviously Finnish.

I've traveled all of America and I'm telling you all, the real white % is 20% max. And even some of them are questionable.