Texas mother shoots man trying to steal car with children inside

archive.is/8kmxO

>"I wish I would've killed you, if I didn't already," she told CBS Dallas...
>She added: "I should have just emptied the whole clip but I didn't.
>"I hope that woke him up."

based texas mom

Attached: indafaaaace.jpg (624x351, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/07/05/mom-shoots-suspected-carjacker-trying-to-take-suv-with-kids-inside/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>clip

Clip

Alright Jow Forumsommandos let this one slide, you would still fuck the shit out of this milf because she did it.

plot twist, the mom is black

I love for all of these niggers in the news getting shot they always have a previous mugshot from a previous arrest to show before he's even booked

Wonder why the fuck they let them back out of jail to kidnap kids?

How did she exit the car and get back in to re hijack it? She probably stole money from the guy.

>clip

Attached: 1489094616409.gif (245x258, 1012K)

Look at those fucking nostrils breathing all the white man's oxygen.

This is the type of person people should donate to for being a competent citizen. Instead, beta males sit around donating to cunts and faggots on youtube/twitch for playing video games and other banal activities.
Fuck this gay earth.

She shot him with her K98k, relax.

>gun owner
>still says clip

Attached: becca scold.gif (340x231, 2.66M)

Kill Yourselves. Shes a Texan, which means carrying a gun to her is like carrying your car keys and wallet, shes not LARPing around like you two fags worrying about correct terminology, shes actually out in the world making it a better place one bullet at a time.

>Texas women: shoot niggers
>Eurocuck/Libcuck women: get raped and chopped-up

Attached: Texan versus Californian.png (802x810, 35K)

That's a good mom right there!

i think it just means the mom was a nig nog

get rekt nigga

Niggas don't call other niggas, "gentlemen".

Fuck me, I need to marry a Texas chick. If I'm busy at work, the wife better be able to mag dump any asshole who tries to take our kids away.

inb4 woman is a spic

regardless, nigs that shoot other nigs in justified self defense are based af

no i mean because she says clip

its like how to blacks every gun is a "glock fawty" just because tupac always sang about murdering his fat friends with them in the 90s

sure but you'd have to get a job and talk to women for that to happen

hate to break it to you, but the mom was black also
dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/07/05/mom-shoots-suspected-carjacker-trying-to-take-suv-with-kids-inside/