>WHVideo: Pres Trump Welcomes Netherlands PM 7/3/18
youtu.be/bSyuekXubLA
>WHVideo: 6mo Anniv of Tax Cuts/Jobs Act 7/3/18
youtu.be/4EhNN97kTA4
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 7/3/18
youtu.be/mzsoRBaRF4g

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: leafs brought this on themselves.png (504x516, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moglen.law.columbia.edu/LCS/palaw.pdf
archive.is/jtVra
militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/12/24/new-in-2018-for-foreign-recruits-the-new-year-brings-few-answers/
youtube.com/watch?v=9qlEF-GQ_Ts&t=14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally one on-topic reply to the OP every time
tough crowd in here

Attached: sad holo ears.gif (360x360, 154K)

The Media using their institution to promote hostile actors violating US Borders shows willful and malicious negligence in their deference towards the United States making them an unlawful hostile actor in their efforts against the United States. It would be as easy as indicting a ham sandwich with any grand jury.

This shows they wont stop, that is what RICO is for, its used to stop an organized group from engaging in criminal action. Right now the News, SPLC, AIPAC and ADL are buying our leaders off, RICO is the tool given to us to stop these aggressions against our country and people. These Fake News organizations operating in unison is an organized effort breaching the most sacred of public trusts, the freedom of the press by working against the people to form false narratives undermining our Nations Sovereignty.
>18 U.U Code 2381: Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death

For Trump to Make America Great Again, he must implement RICO effective immediately to shutdown these cartels of crime and save our country.

Attached: 1528432026581.jpg (411x269, 105K)

Tonight's reading assignment for /ptg/:
Oliver Wendell Holmes, The Path of the Law, 10 Harv. L. Rev. 457 (1897), moglen.law.columbia.edu/LCS/palaw.pdf

It's because you do horrible OPs, which I've told you before

Most White people are middle class or up. What is the “White working class”?

Attached: B934694D-6E49-448D-85D4-1290694C3776.jpg (640x772, 326K)

me

The posts above this are all garbage. Stop trying to be on top with boring useless crap.

HURRRR TRADE WARS ARE EASY TO WIN SNARKED THE TRUECONSERVATIVES™

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-230333_Twitter.jpg (1078x1374, 545K)

>Complains about no on topic OP replies when OP isn't on topic

>There are more men in the world than women therefore women don't exist or what even is "woman"?
kys for being so logicless and stupid.

>so many fucking niggers on Ingraham Angle tonight

Attached: kkk.png (500x499, 66K)

Trades / Truck drivers / other jobs involving actual work and decent pay that you cant train a monkey to do

Attached: StartMcThinking.jpg (950x460, 48K)

#
>Median
Problem 1
>household income for (((White)))

Whites have insanely high net worth not income.

>What is the “White working class”?
The white people who aren't middle class

What is the white working class??? I’m fucking serious. I hear magapedes, TRS, and Stormfront/Daily stormer say it all the time. What is it???

LOL

Attached: canada.jpg (1208x875, 156K)

Except that is illegal under WTO - they would have to lower tarriffs for everyone

Attached: 20180616_222256.jpg (620x350, 84K)

Attached: no bully melania.jpg (221x279, 21K)

It's already been answered
fuck off

So is a brit-user gonna pop that baby-trump balloon when trump visits the UK? Would love to see the looks on the protesters faces when it pops n deflates. They Would probably get charged for damages after too kek. I'd hope they got a pellet or BB gun? Maybe there's a cheeky user that managed to keep his gun in the meanwhile up until now

Attached: 82096920170215103159640x480.jpg (640x360, 96K)

Me too.

Only 2.3% of white people are Jewish and median household income for them is $96,000.
Lmao the bottom 20% of white people

No pne has a loicence

Middle class jobs those are

Attached: CheUeb4.jpg (1000x1502, 246K)

lmao Pruitt aint shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-094626.jpg (1080x2280, 549K)

So what? The Nips have higher production costs and taxes than us.

>TRUMP TO HOLD MEETING ON AFGHANISTAN IN BRUSSELS

>An official today said, the Afghan meeting with partner countries on July 12 is part of Trump's mission to bring peace to the war- torn country. The senior administration official told reporters today during a conference call ahead of the president's trip to Europe next week.

>The official said, there will be a new strategy in Afghanistan and consultation with the allies regarding extension on funding for the security forces there. He said, it will provide that the US stays the course in Afghanistan and helps them with training and advising to bring peace and stability to Afghanistan

archive.is/jtVra

Attached: 1512709367867.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

I'm sorry melania, you're still cool

Attached: rach.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Those things don't just explosively deflate when they get a pinhole put in them.

>Asians is not code for Jews

>Lmao the bottom 20% of white people
when white people are 75% of the electorate you're talking about a huge amount of votes....Also the working class includes

this is fucked up
i'd just pay somebody to have my boomer parents die "accidentally"
to each on his own, i guess :-\

Attached: 1530856789658.png (1634x348, 65K)

Just go to where they're inflating it and throw a dart.

The “illegals” they are kicking out are MAVNIs (Mission Accessions Vital to National Intrest) which are foreigners who joined as a pathway to citizenship.

militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/12/24/new-in-2018-for-foreign-recruits-the-new-year-brings-few-answers/

>The Military Accessions Vital to National Interest, or MAVNI, program allowed foreign-born recruits with vital skill sets, such as translators, to become naturalized U.S. citizens after joining the military.
>However, the program was frozen in July after it was found to have security flaws that left the military vulnerable to insider threats. No new recruits have been admitted since then, a defense official said on the condition of anonymity.
>The Pentagon also introduced new rules on the length of time recruits had to serve before they would qualify for a certificate of honorable service, which is a requirement for getting expedited citizenship. Previously eligibility for the certificate began after one day of service, but the change lengthens the time in service to 180 consecutive days of active duty or one year in the reserves.
>Defense Secretary Jim Mattis has said he would like to save the program if possible, and several other top military leaders have spoken of its value to the force.
>“These programs are very important, especially as we’re looking at bringing in talent that can allow us to be more of an enabler or more of a facilitator to a force we are conducting security force assistance with,” said Command Sergeant Major John Troxell, the top enlisted adviser to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Joseph Dunford.
>Troxell said that it is essential for the military to have the ability to recruit for language skills and other expertise at a time when the force is expanding operations into more countries in the fight against violent extremist groups.
>“Programs like MAVNI just allow us to get after that even more,” he said.

Trump doesnt care but the EU (all of them) have to agree for it to work. That means you have to get May, Merkel, and Jupiter to all agree to break globalist laws

Those are middle class jobs though. A truck driver alone makes on average $50,000 a year.

Wait what incomes exploded until a clinkton ran the whitehouse

Obviously not. Though plink it with enough holes n it'll still fall or collapse. Just hoping they can do something even without a loicence.

Attached: IMG_20180531_235354.jpg (1440x959, 196K)

Good, cutting and running is for Democrats and limp wrists (but I repeat myself)

Great he can can afford one divorce and -1 kids

neglect them all you want but they decided elections in America

>implying the EU needs permission from anyone to do anything.

If you've been working a middle class job for a while you can eventually invest in things that will add to your total income while still being apart of the "woking class"

Yep billy bob “saved the middle class” by destroying what was left of the actual white working class in Appalachia, Michigan, New Mexico, and the West Coast at least for White people not in suburbs. Now rural white people are 10.2% of the US and White Suburbanites are 41.3% of the US. Guess what that was in April 1950???

He could afford at least 2.
Yea ok
Also he sped up White flight from cities

Unions did the lions share of that.

It was your graph dumb fuck.

>Implying the EU is capable of anything under its own bureaucratic weight and pure incompetence while losing member states left n right

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-01-04-01.png (1280x720, 570K)

Somehow I think if Merkel wants it she'll get it.

Suburbs took off in growth in the early 1990s and so did median household income and then 3 recessions in the US cancelled that out by killing rural wages. Also fueled by NAFTA

what is your point? they're the rustbelt and they're the only reason the Democrats are a viable national party

>What is the “White working class”?
People keep saying this has been answered. Someone quote the post that has the answer for me.

Where my /Kavanaugh Kats/ at?

>Billy Bob space trucker

Attached: 1484219459465.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

TRADE WAR IS HERE

Attached: 5f22ffa1-921a-4559-b4da-74b7a30a3e3f.png (795x579, 83K)

>hilldogrally2016.png

Attached: d0cf6a42-2aa0-45ce-9c1b-1cc71e147721.png (1699x546, 494K)

No suburbs took off because gwb1 was elected you dumb fuck.

The dudes forehead is huge. But seems ok from what little I've seen

Oh no, not my cheap garbage.

Trade wars over. Everybody can go home.

I am trolling it’s lower middle income white people, $27,000 - $60,000, I’m facetiously mocking their decline most have died off. I think it’s sad how people over estimate their share of the US

NOOKLEUR MUSHROOM CLOUBS OVER NEW YARK SITEE

Currently she does because it helps German car makers

Jupiter wont because such a deal may touch on farm equipment and that affects french business interests

>opening salvo
no, they've been firing at us for years, we're just firing back for once.

Sburbs went from 0% to 10% between 1940 & 1950. Then grew 5% each decade until 1990. Then between 1990 & 2010 grew by 10% a decade. Since April 2010 suburbs have went from 50% to 56% as of today literally. Take what you want from that.

IMPLYING THE TRADE WAR HASN'T ALREADY BEEN RAGING ON FOR 6 DAYS

Attached: 345665121.jpg (316x234, 14K)

John Deere > Harley Davidson

Nobody cares about Canada.

VRRRT

Attached: images (26).jpg (512x288, 12K)

Do you hear that? Me neither, it's sound of not being tariffed.

Attached: 1515529748772.jpg (652x588, 48K)

Relative numbers you dumb fuck. Whote flight was caused by jews and niggers. Still is.

>his country is run by drumpfcucks

Attached: images (18).jpg (233x250, 6K)

I need my Chinese T-shirts printed in Engrish at rock bottom prices! What do??

Attached: QualityChineseProducts.jpg (800x407, 29K)

If only.
>Take out New York and California thus huge democrat strongholds
>The rest of the U.S. goes apeshit.
>Usa Stomps the fuck out of insertFagNationHere.png
>Gets a free pass to anex a shitload of countries for a while cuz nukewar
>Us empire grows even more

Attached: weapon-select-boat-plane-extinction-ball-21677603.png (500x522, 139K)

This will be the defining issue of the next two elections. How much does a bucket of army men cost?

Attached: arm e mann.jpg (750x509, 198K)

Call Taiwan

You’re right most semites live in urban cores

is it possible to pop this?
any U.K. anons here?

Attached: mlk.png (486x538, 304K)

or bangladesh

They don't have balloon popping licenses so no it's not

>Nobody cares about Canada.

Says the even more irrelevant country. Lmao

I could drive one of these by age 2.

Attached: 50-td4-b02-ext045.jpg (960x720, 191K)

But cores of what?

As do negroes. 2/3rds of young negroes go to school in urban cores. 91.5% of White kids go to school in not urban cores

What did Von Dutch mean by these lightning emojis??

Attached: ourhats.png (473x73, 7K)

>Implying Germans don't constantly gush over Harley motorcycles and Milwaukee

Anyone with balls left that shithole over 2 centuries ago.

Discuss, forum. it's time to wake up
youtube.com/watch?v=9qlEF-GQ_Ts&t=14s

Attached: 1518150101790.png (913x1200, 1.47M)

Attached: 3ec03642-b866-4168-8702-abb37a31f789.png (1690x1188, 1.63M)

Less than a Nintendo.

flaming drone like the HWNDU?

Seething

>his flag is just primary colors

Basic flag for a basic country
At least Canada can say they touch the US.

Amazon drone strike?

yeah, everyone is watching how gleefully the left is celebrating that they THINK they no longer have to pander to their only reason for existing. It's strange.