FYI for white racists. The more you actively try to "bring back" racism...

FYI for white racists. The more you actively try to "bring back" racism, the more it becomes apparent to people of color that you haven't really ever changed from before. That means that the perpetual fear of having racism brought back, will make people of color even more violent and angry against you, knowing full well that if you were in the majority, you'd probably do it all over again.

So I suggest you keep being racist, keep being vile, keep being disgusting and see how long you'll last as people of color start mobilizing and doing everything they can to get rid of us.

Attached: img_9370.png (538x768, 448K)

Attached: Capture.png (357x746, 82K)

We aren’t talking to you you 60 IQ piece of farm equipment. We’re talking to actual people.

And what the hell so you mean “people of colour,” you insect? You’re a chink. You people make us look like the SPLC. You know exactly what this is and why it’s happening, so shut the duck up. If 20% of us agree on anything, we win by default because niggers and spica are inferior. You fucking agree with me Xu Bao, so stop pretending otherwise or I’ll smack the Mandate of Heaven out of your mouth so hard your liver will rebel and burn down your intestinal flora. Fucking Han. Entire race of snivelling carpenter ants.

Nothing you can do or say will change the fact
that your countries are doomed. You're so desperate now that you marry chink banshees
just for the ability to feel like your race has a shot.

Mao even offered chink women to you guys just to make it easier for him to make inroads into the US.

I didn't read your retarded screed because you spaced like like a nigger and you're too stupid to speak my language properly. I got about a third of a way into learning Mandarin before I realized that the difference between a chink who spoke Cantonese and a chink who speaks English is the back of my hand.

Your opinion doesn't matter. When whites mobilize, we win. Period. Your entire country was subjugated by fewer British Marines than died in individual battles in 1812, and the gap between your inferior nation and ours has really only expanded.

Don't talk about things you don't understand. But hold faith, if Serbia or perhaps Belarus decides to conquer you, they'll succeed, and you'll just post-facto name them a dynasty and pretend that China still exists. Idiot.

go fall down an elevator shaft you subhuman

>"racist"
>married to a gook

Attached: 64825.jpg (376x490, 49K)

FYI poc racists. The more you actively try and "fight back" against racism with violence and anger is making white people even more racist. When we are a minority and you would probably still be violent and angry.

So I suggest you keep being violent and angry keep being disgusting and see how long you lost when white people invent another world ending weapon to get rid of you.

Attached: 1510157443708.jpg (935x900, 126K)

>wytes stop being racist because you are going to make the minority chimp out
wow color me shocked

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
Tiananmen Square Massacre
六四事件
六四天安門事件

Fuck the jews

at first pushing and pushing and when finally there's a reaction it's "I knew it all the time you are evil"

And we'll fight back if we're the same people then we can do the same things, like idk jump ages ahead of everyone and colonize the world

I hope the jap user was right about this

FYI for non white racist, the more you actively try to "demonize race realism", the more it becomes apparent to people of white ethnicity that you haven't really ever changed from before. That means that the perpetual fear of having racist POC brought into our countries will make people of white color even more violent and angry against you, knowing full well that if you were even in the minority again, you'd probably do it all over again.

So I suggest you keep being racist, keep being vile, keep being disgusting and see how long you'll last as people of white skin color start mobilizing and doing everything they can to get rid of you.

I know it's bait, but non-white and chinks specially are the biggest racist pieces of shit on Earth.

dont care

>Thai wife
welp

hE IS RIGHT THO.
aNZ MITGRATION TO BENEFIT STATES OF WEST UNDERMINE LOCAL POPULATION.
nOT MATTER HOW WELL EDUCATED OR HARDWORKING MIGRANTS ARE.

fuck off

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 3.19M)

Attached: deg.png (1416x1448, 1.46M)

Not during white history month dude. Have some respect.

>he hasn't posted in 53 minutes
Well done user

June 4 1989. Tiananmen Square.

Xi Jinping is a faggot

Tiananmen Square

Why is that white nationalists keep racemixing?

Attached: (((white nationalism))).jpg (1920x1080, 886K)

>bait this obvious
Why is it always white people that have to stop being racist anyhow? It's almost as if it has nothing to do with racism at all.