Trump-baby

A six-meter Trump baby has been granted permission from the mayor to hover over the parliament in London when the US President comes to visit next week.

One week before President Donald Trump lands in London, a helium balloon is made by British protesters.
The mayor of the city has given permission for it to be sendt up during a protest march on Friday, July 13th.

Attached: trumpbaby.png (614x688, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5921569/Anti-Trump-protestors-fly-baby-balloon-London-visit.html#comments
news.sky.com/story/cameron-personally-requested-obamas-back-of-the-queue-brexit-warning-11423669
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 4EqEE2V_pNp-XLvgAJTm-gplL2eqxTL7fp1hCBgZosmA.jpg (1000x565, 125K)

Attached: OBB5.png (1890x773, 2.52M)

Attached: OBB3.png (1655x944, 3.43M)

Bongs are fucking insulting my President. They can go fuck themselves, I no longer give a shit that Britain is dying. You fags are on your own over there

Really shameful for America if they did this.
Saying this as an impartial historian.

sauce

>This article fails to mention that this piece of garbage will only be allowed to be raised to a maximum of 100 feet in the air. Just high enough that all of the 'protesters' in the park will be able to see it.

I found it on the comments here

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5921569/Anti-Trump-protestors-fly-baby-balloon-London-visit.html#comments

comments...many hoping it gets shot down...can't find the thread on leftypol so dropping it here before I hit the sack. good luck..

literally how

>that nose is almost as big as the balloon

Trump should legit cancel.

He said during speeches that if we was disrespected on a foreign visit he would immediately get back on Air Force One and fly home. So here's his chance to put his money where his mouth is.

>Shameful for America
I think you mean the UK

someone should fly a prophet Muhammad balloon the same day

Man, the left sure are a bunch of mature adults, wouldn't you fella agree?

POO IN LOO Pajeet

should almost take an pellet gun or something and shoot little holes in it so it can not fly

Bongistan is a fucking leftist joke these days. Maybe instead of insulting Trump they should do something about their grooming gang problem?

You literally poop on the street and you're calling other people shameful?

autism

Attached: RoamingMillennial.png (594x551, 801K)

i want to see him and nigel farage, standing in front of parliament, pull out matching 1911's and shoot the balloon down together

Perfect. He can quip that it's a reminder of all the children raped and groomed in London by Pakis.

Nah Nigel's gotta have a Webley

Any progress on locating it and destroying the thing?

Any brtbongs with the balls to get a drone and pop this thing?

Hivemind

Good luck getting anything sharp in bongland.

can any Jow Forumsacks shoot an arrow through this thing? pop it please! love from california!

I'd say what is it with leftist pedophiles wanting everything to look like babies but yeah...

Attached: 1528574973037.jpg (670x720, 91K)

pop it with a laser ffs

From the way it is shaped, the balloon could be built in sections, so their are multiple pockets that have to be filled. Your best bet would be to kamikaze a cheap ebay RC helicopter with razors attached to the rotors into the head.

On Nigel Farage's program he said that the UK told them that he was no allowed to meet with Trump. I hope they do it anyways.

Attached: 2307922435.jpg (640x480, 21K)

he's talking about the diaper, its a cultural thing

if trump goes to london with this thing floating around he would get no respect from anyone

You lot love a generalisation don't you. Are you lacking frontal lobes?

13th friday slaughter film

Attached: 1530847319835.jpg (281x314, 26K)

>Trump has a fragile ego
>UK makes a large balloon to ease butthurt

I'm awaiting comfy pics at the pub

I'm so cross with Khan. He'll get another term because of the demographics here too

Isn't this a sign that London is pretty much colonized by Muslims at this point?

You're better allies to sandniggers than you are to the Anglosphere.

Attached: UK mutt arrested for nationalism.png (878x954, 193K)

All the brits with any balls left that country centuries ago.

This he should just land in scotland and meet with nigel farage do some massive rally and return usa after the meeting this will be the best fuck you bong government

shows how impotent cucks in the UK are: police state doublethink filled nation with cuck muslim mayors but hey a six meter balloon will show DRUMPF who's BOSS!

Someone in the UK has a drone they can kamikaze right? Come on

let em fly it, just shows how pathetic and petty they are

i'd laugh my ass off and give a thumbs up if it was me

Man I wish I could run Trump's twitter I have like 4 premium shitposts ready to go.

there was nothing wrong with blitzing London and it should happen again

unironically this, good idea poo

>all these anons hoping it gets shot down
We're talking about bongistan here, they wouldn't even be allowed to throw spoons at it

he should tell them to take the balloon down or else he's going to go to scotland for a farage + trump nationalism rally, and if they give in to his demands he should still do the rally anyways

HOPE YOU ENJOY THOSE TARIFFS BONGS

This dumbass is still using that photoshopped media meme. HAHHAHA, this was proven fake like last year.

I think we are all forgetting, England has no guaranteed free speech correct?
Just file a bunch of reports with the police for hate speech.

any bongs going to do anything about it?
should anything be done?
what creates more meme energy?

Or a sadiq khan baby raper balloon with a lord mayor of sheffield monkey on it's shoulder.

>we have finally defeated Trump

Attached: 1516036525874.jpg (598x520, 80K)

What would create the most meme energy would be if it was let free then landed on a Mosque.

Hey she hot bro, you wouldn't smash?

Its rude and outrageous, would we do the same for Chinas leadership?
Would any other major city allow such a stunt? Of course not.

Only 9 capchas needed to post this.

you have to go back ahmed

no, seriously how?
I lived 20 minutes walk from there and would'nt have got it

Trump has such a bad reputation that it is normal to hate on him without penalty, on the other hand people actually fear the Chinese dictator.

Poor taste

So that tweet is a joke right? "So brave!" sounds exactly like someone taking the piss...

Bad rep for what?
When obama came here, where was the floating giant negro baby.
When he told us we would be at the back of the queue after brexit.

Attached: photoshopskils.png (1079x543, 1004K)

Shoot it down. Come on bongs, don't disappoint us. There must be ONE AMONG YOU WITH THE NECESSARY FORTITUDE TO BECOME A LIVING MEME.

Inspire us bongs, we know you've got it in you.

Memes, his entire bad rep is a giant fucking meme perpetuated by retarded communists that think it is okay to mass murder and rape people so long as you are not a 'Nazi'.

What if this is why they banned knives?

>blames all bongs for some lefties doing dumb shit and a Muslim giving the approval stamp
fuck off mate, the rest of the UK thinks its pathetic and typical Soros funded shill shit.

US aircraft carrier with brown baby to show England it's future. Just keep it near popular beaches.

Are sling shots banned in the UK, what is stopping some one from getting a branch and making one to deflate this balloon?

Attached: 1530759593744.jpg (480x587, 18K)

The bad reputation of using cultural ideals as a way to get people to vote for him.

Then do something to stop it.
You have agency to act, if you bongs truly feel this way start taking action instead of keep calm and carry on.

>Obama
Turns out it was Cameron pulling the strings on that one.

news.sky.com/story/cameron-personally-requested-obamas-back-of-the-queue-brexit-warning-11423669

Doesn't matter it was still Obamas choice to do so, just because someone asks you to do something does not absolve you of your actions.

Whats wrong with a brown baby lol. It is much better than having a grown man that acts as toddler America's reality.

>he told us we would be at the back of the queue after brexit.
Sounds like interference in your election.

I support the American Revolution and wish our moronic leadership at the time had restructured parliament to give representation to the colonies but that sign doesn’t make any sense. Brexit is “British Exit”. Can’t be a British exit if you’re no longer claiming to be British.

Nah, you’re the ones who have guns. You shoot it down.

Guys, air rifle / crossbow / sling shot with a rock / drone propellors surely could penetrate the balloon's surface. We need some POL surface to air missle on station.

widely available.
t. got expelled from school as a lad for having pic related in my bag

Attached: barnett-diablo-pro-slingshot.jpg (412x236, 17K)

I think you’ll find he dindu nuffin, sir.

are people really surprised that a mayor in a Muslim majority country will allow insults to the GEotUS?

pls send help

Attached: bongland.png (557x282, 436K)

I hope you realize none of the lonely virgins here will actually have the balls to do anything in real life.

What's wrong in that pic, it literally just looks like a parade. You afraid of something there?

Give the CIA a call and tell them you are being invaded by communists and terrorists.

Anybody up for boycotting british companies that sell in the US?
So far I have found:
>Unilever (Vaseline, Axe, Dove, Hellmann's,
Knorr, Lipton, Magnum, Tresemme,Ben & Jerry's, Breyers, Caress, Clear, Degree, Popsicle, Klondike, Lever 200, Nexxus, Noxzema, Pond's, Good Humor)
>Lucky Strike
>French's

You gonna get a solid 5 people, remember when people said they would boycott jewish humus.

He should just go to Scotland, or some other city in England.

They dont have to like the guy but it's just rude and classless to invite him to the country and then actively disrespect him.
The balloon itself doesn't even matter, it's the fact that the government gave permission for them to fly it when they could have very easily said no.

Obama was a Russian all along...

>What's wrong in that pic
we're being replaced by muslims
>it literally just looks like a parade
of muslims
>You afraid of something there?
n-no

that's clearly photoshopped in

it's ironic how the best politician of past few decades has having so much vitriol thrown at him from leftist cry babies

Wouldn't you with an increasingly totalitarian government?

The Golden Eagle To Soar Over England

Attached: pepe trump blimp flag.big ben.jpg (2048x1536, 1.26M)

Don't talk to me you shitty larper. You're not even funny man, so why are you still doing it?

Naw if anything he should just fly onto Russia, we will see how long their attitude lasts once NATO is dissolved because the US can't afford to be the army of the west.

Drone + Soldering Iron

Soldering irons aren't illegal and easily available to the public while still being able to poke a hole or holes into the balloon seeing as it won't require any kamikaze force.

How can you be replaced if you are still there? I feel like a lot of people don't understand here is that no one growing up in Europe wants to be the weird Muslim kid. So they will become a lot more western as they grow up there. Even if you hate muslims, this is still the best way of having there be less muslims in the world.

What an embarrassment. London is beyond fucked

Not trying to be funny man, just making sure you guys don't become bubbled into your own little world.

>you aren't allowed to meet another person in this country
The absolute state of Bongistan

That works too. I'd prefer not to punish all of the UK for the actions of a few people, but some tough love might help them.