Yes he's a cuckold, yes he's a faggot - but is flag burning REALLY such a big deal? It's just a piece of fabric ffs

yes he's a cuckold, yes he's a faggot - but is flag burning REALLY such a big deal? It's just a piece of fabric ffs

Attached: file.png (585x772, 467K)

What if I burned your flag?

Hows life in Africa?
k

It's what the flag represents, you fuckwit. It's the highest form of offence, and it's sole intention is to be offensive. Hang the cunts and let their bodies be a fucking warning to the rest. There's nothing that boils my blood more than a fucking traitor to his/her own country. Countries like America that nurtured and fostered not only him, but his whole fucking family going back generations and the best he can do is spit on it.

Fuck that cunt. Absolute piece of shit.

leftists are retarded if they think burning the flag that represents their freedoms is a good expression of their freedoms. it strikes me more as subversive, i.e. "look at what i can destroy and you can't do anything about it :)". it's very disingenuous to me and deserving of execution after being found guilty for treason

Maybe his family got murdered by a feral pack of niggers and the courts did nothing, you don't know.

it's a negative feedback loop that only leads to the destruction of the rights they purport to express. of course, this is the left's true intention: use the constitution against itself.

Go ahead and burn it, just don't burn it in front of me, you won't live long enough to regret it if you do.

The fact the asshole can stand there with the freedom to post this bullshit to social media as a gigantic middle finger to the country which gave him the freedom in the first place. Even if that were the case regarding his family (and it isn't), he's still a cunt.

Beautiful post and digits.

Is it a big deal? No not really, but if you think about it this way, when you're burning the flag, you're essentially stating "I swear no allegiance to the US." Which begs the question "if one does not hold allegiance to a country, is he really a part of that country, or is he merely residing in that country?" If you think he's merely residing in that country, then he's not protected as a citizen with rights, if you don't believe allegiance is a requisite trait for a citizen, then he does have the right. Personally, I think if you indicate, or overtly state that you do not hold allegiance with the US, then you should be deported regardless of whether you're a citizen, or not.

It's only a false sense of security. The jews own us and will use us to control the entire world and fill it with brown subhumans. That means you and me are gonna die buddy, all because of good old uncle sam. If you have ever met any mexicans, you'd know they are the perfect goyim, soon the world will be mestizos with an IQ of 90.
Shit's fucked breh, let's not pretend otherwise.

>but if you think about it this way, when you're burning the flag, you're essentially stating "I swear no allegiance to the US.

thats an opinion....your opinion

I would say him doing it says that this country stands by its freedoms so much it will even let this man burn a flag.

I'm guessing you're a libertarian. This backwards logic falls into the same realm as allowing people in who don't want to retain a free society.

DO YOU KNOW DA WAY?

>but is flag burning REALLY such a big deal?
It's disrespectful as all hell to the people who made, fought and defend this country but he has every right to do so even if he's a disrespectful edgy cuckold
It's given to him by the first amendment

using a rare to slide threads now

this place is a botnet

>Uganda be kidding me ffs baka
No but yeah, he's a fag simply because a fag he is. Americans have the right to burn their flag, and that's great. But we have no reason to right now, and if you do, you're just being an antagonistic cunt. It's like burning a bible. Of course you can do it, but you only want to because you're a cunt.

I think Islam can suck an eternal bag of never-ending pig dicks. Do I burn Korans? No. Do I burn ISIS flags? No. I have better shit to do than be an edgy contrarian hackerman faggot on twatter.

Let's alter the scenario, and rather than talking about a nation with the core value being liberty, let's instead say that you're a member of a small club of around 50 people. This club decides on rules by vote, and the core value of this club is moral fidelity. Now this club has a member who's decided he doesn't agree with the club's core values. He can obviously elect to leave at anytime, but rather he decides to do things such as invite other people in, who share his views, rather than that of the clubs core values. He can do this, because the club's rules prevent a member from being ejected. Those he invites in engage in the same conduct, and before long, those in the club who share the club's core values, are in such a small minority that they no longer have any real voting power. Before long the rules are changed, and the original members are kicked out of the club.

Praise Kek!!

1 post by Ugandian Nigger, all fields and tell them to bring a helicopter next time.

It's dickish but he's allowed to be a dick in the land of the free.

>what is national symbol
>wtf why people care about their heritage
Kys nigger before you spit some bullshit again.

>flag

Attached: DV-REyvXkAEjxgw.jpg (680x423, 22K)

Well there's nothing inherently wrong with what he's doing, it's well within his rights. It's not like he's saying death to America, he's embracing our Constitutional Rights of Freedom.

Yup, we should burn pics of MLK Jr. on Nigger Day because "freedom."

Not in this case

Attached: 110424_orenopener51.jpg (279x297, 549K)

spot on.
if the feckless cunt had faced adversity, he wouldn't be such a fuckwit.
stfu you kike.
uncle "sam" isn't to blame, uncle (((schlomo))) is the monster.

This. America had a choice in the 80's: civil war or tyranny. They made their choice, now they can live with it.

Attached: ruby ridge.jpg (1200x1024, 502K)

learn what flag burning means.

When I was 18 and edgy I burned real flags I stole from the homes of proud Americans, not some shitty souvenir on a stick.

Ok tough guy

Attached: 6B4EAF32-E36D-4FFD-99C2-2EDB2273ABAA.jpg (200x160, 17K)

not surprised there was no response to this
mass immigration is warfare

nig nogs don't understand abstract value, only bling

>Personally, I think if you indicate, or overtly state that you do not hold allegiance with the US, then you should be deported regardless of whether you're a citizen, or not.
Can we make this happen? I've long thought this should be enacted. How much more would the country improve overnight?

Freedom of speech only protects you from the government, the left would probably be wise to remember that.

Idk. The problem pretty much crept up on us, and now I doubt you could really ever see it getting passed into law. I think the first, and last chance for this, was during the Vietnam war, with so many people outwardly swearing allegiance to foreign powers, and yet still being allowed to retain rights as US citizens. Lol, what's funny is that if the modernist libertarians had their way, we'd be a Communist country within a year of them being in power. Just think about it. Open borders, and no requirements for people to actually swear allegiance? China would only have to send a fraction of it's population here unarmed, and their president would become our president.

It just shows a complete lack of respect for what this country has given him.

If he hates the USA so much, why is he still living here? It's just typical coddled leftist hypocrisy.

Nice FEELINGS and personal interpretation, kiddo.

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

The only way for this mindset to change is a happening large and disastrous enough to wake people up.

Fucking based

Flag burning isn't a problem, the existence of these people is a problem.
I suggest instead of burning flags, burn fags.

The flag is just a piece of fabric. If someone is burning a flag, it doesn't really mean anything, but the person who is burning the flag is a complete degenerate and a piece of shit. It's like stealing pens from your workplace, no one cares if you are stealing the pens, no one cares about the shitty pens, but it takes a real piece of shit to go out of their way stealing them. 100% of the time they're the worst person in the work place that no one likes.

Your "rebuttal" is in effect identical to his, and that is "that's the way the law is written, thus that's the way it should be." By that logic, anything once written in law is un-changeable. This is both a moot point, and an illogical position as I described in a later post. It's a moot point because regardless of your opinions of my stance on the topic, the laws will ultimately be changed, if we stay on the present course of allowing rights to those, who have no allegiance to the nation's core values. Thus your stance is "we can't simply change X, but by not changing X, A-Z will be changed, but that's okay because WE didn't change X."

This.

The red represents blood and sacrafice. The white, purity of that sacrafice. Together in the form of thirteen stripes the two colors represent the sacrafice the first patriots who fought and died to free this nation from British rule. The stars represent each state, with blue signifying unity.
>ib4 there is nothing that says this is true, the colors were copied from the Brit flag
-the colors were picked by Europeans and have a historical meaning that pre-dates the British empire.

To desecrate the flag is to spit on the ideals of this nation: Freedom.
You are basically saying you would rather be property.