Things you need a loicense for in America

>fishing
>hunting
>driving
>piloting
Turns out we aren't as free as I thought. Also there's no opt out to paying for public broadcasting.

Attached: IMG_7231.jpg (533x341, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fsbdev3_049408.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, you literally need a license for picking mushrooms in the forest.

"FREE" AMERICÜCKS BTFO YET AGAIN

Attached: 1420814685327.jpg (504x504, 71K)

fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fsbdev3_049408.pdf

No loicense for personal collection, hahahahaha take that eurocuck

Despite all of this, they still let anyone have a kid. There ought to be a license for that.

No you don't. Who is going to stop you?

Hey Bong, turn off Nord.

Stupid Americans lacking freedumbs because they need licenses to drive cars and fly planes! How absurd!

I fish all the time. Never buy the licenses. So far nothing has happened in 3 years.

The law is only the law if you can actually enforce it.

>piloting
>license
Retard.

You can fish, hunt, drive and fly on your own property perfectly legally. My 11 year old does all four.
t. innawoods fag with 150 acres

Attached: 1527488231395.jpg (500x394, 25K)

you act like getting a license is hard?
All it takes is an hour at the dmv and you get a sweet card, i think it looks cool. Getting my drivers license and citizenship meant I had arrived I was finally a real american and part of the cool kids club.

Attached: 2iiivbyeejgy.jpg (720x720, 69K)

it pisses me off that i need a license to drive. that shit started as a tax on semis for tearing up the roads so badly, then it spread to everyone for no reason other than raising more money for the shitfaced politicians. fuck this godless country.

and why do i have to pay to have it renewed every 5 years? why did OP make this thread right before i was going to bed? now i have to write another email to that stupid cunt joni ernst before i'll be able to relax enough to sleep.

>>fishing
Private Water, Private Land. A fishing license is not required to fish in privately owned lakes or ponds. For persons fishing in public water from private property, a fishing license is required.
>>hunting
A landowner or landowner agent does not need a hunting or trapping license to take predatory animals on land they own, lease, lawfully occupy, possess, or have charge or dominion over. Landowners or their agents may hunt predatory animals with a spotlight, and from a vehicle on lands that they legally own or occupy.
>>driving
As long as you are operating your vehicle ON PRIVATE PROPERTY and WITH THE OWNER'S PERMISSION, you don't need a license to drive there. In your question, it is the owner of the property who is to be driving there, so no license is needed, even if the public is allowed to use this property as well.
>>piloting
According to federal regulations, a powered ultralight is an aircraft that weighs less than 254 pounds, carries a maximum 5 gal. of gas, doesn't fly faster than 63 mph and seats only one person. You can legally fly it without a pilot's license, without training -- without any qualifications at all.Sep 30, 2009
OP is a faggot Sage in all fields

Attached: newsa 1479.jpg (600x600, 72K)

>driving
Need that in every country
>piloting
no shit nigger
>hunting
easy to get
>fishing
You can get it at walmart.

OI M8 U GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT LICENSE FOR THAT LICENSE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LICENSES

Attached: SKY20100512081715CV.jpg (300x300, 12K)

> fishing
> hunting

It takes more time to drive to the local gun, fishing etc store then the process.

Its to help fund conservation of parks

Only tourists needs a fishing license in my state

USA Licenses

Driving - ~$50 a few times per lifetime
Registration("Owning car license") $80~$250 per car, based on age/model, every year the month after your license issue date (your birthday :) )
Fishing - $40-$60 per year

Don't forget to get your car smogged every other year ($100+ if it passes, if it doesn't HOLLLLYY SHIT)

>Things you need a loicense for in Germany
everything

Attached: fellow.gif (245x230, 871K)

you need licenses to do those things in public spaces. you can do all those for free, without license, on your own property.

I suppose they don't need posting licenc-

That's not true. If you're here illegally you dont need a license for anything. You get free run of everything!

>that meme
>implying cheap and convenient is always bad

Americans are also leading all the health trends and clean eating.

It's almost like free people have a choice, as in real freedom. But also even the poorest have options.