American savages will defend this

mobile.twitter.com/africlandpost/status/1008018728879992833

Attached: 01994DCC-1EF3-4741-A01A-28F04C34DC2B.jpg (1171x1135, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUA8i5S0YMU
twitter.com/willempet/status/1010266451977089026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitch deserves to get shot

With the amount of money they made off her they could pay to save twenty of those giraffes.

>African government advertises the availability of shit to kill
>It's somehow the customers fault when they're taken up on it.

Frankly disgusted with the lack of basic autonomy you assign to shitskins desu, if they actually cared it wouldn't be an option in the first place.

Attached: 1370316321595.png (739x692, 941K)

myth

>because of south African stupidity
Love the implicit acknowledgment that negroes are too retarded to be held accountable for anything.
The white man's burden.

Yes, breed 20 more and make a giraffe ranch. And then sell those off to be hunted, while making sure you have enough to still breed some more. Good business.

Attached: 1509653428606.jpg (1774x1074, 329K)

It's a giraffe. Who the fuck CARES!? She might as well as stomped on some fucking cockroach. If it isn't Human, we will move it out of the way if it refuses to adapt to what WE want.

>hunting giraffes
nigger what the fuck

of all the animals to hunt, fucking giraffes seriously

can we just make a list of animals people arent allowed to hunt and just if they get caught hunting those animals they just get blasted off into space or something. we can put griaffes, dolphins, dogs, elephants on that list

wtf is wrong with these people. i bet she chased this giraffe for hours in a jeep and when i was to tired walked up and put a bullet in its head

fact

just hunt deer
they overpopulate areas sometimes so it can be ecologically responsible. and they are good eating

None of that land was "Palestinian". It was British, and before that Ottoman, and before that it was some caliphate or another, and before that, Roman.

>With the amount of money they made off her

D-did they pimp her?

Attached: 35236.gif (500x281, 139K)

Do your thing, reddit xD

>Neanderthal
We know that's Nazi codeword for Jew.

I'm sure africa would love for the legal controlled hunting industry to die so they can't fund their conservation efforts.

although lately theres like a zombie virus in the deer (probably the "jews" did this) and hunters have to get the meat tested first. the virus hasnt transitioned to humans yet though, but to keep it that way, you got to get the meat tested first and not eat it if the lab results come back...

for fuck sakes. what the fuck is going on when you need to send deer meat off to a lab to test if its safe to eat. this is fucking bullshit, someone needs to be shot into space.

round up the people responsible and call elon

We should probably put people on that list. Outlaw murder while we're at it.

She paid a ton of money to kill an old male giraffe that can't breed any more and is a threat to younger ones that can breed. It isn't a very rare black giraffe, its just fucking old.

>Pays locals that have no there income,
>Clears room for future generations and younger males to increase gene decercity.
>local town gets work via skinning and butchering meat.
>all the meat.
>its old as fuck and probably can't even jizz very well

>nogs murder eachother in Africa all day every day
>no one cares
>someone shoots a giraffe
>international news
Funny how even niggers admit that a single giraffe is worth more than a pack of niggers. Also I remember from a pervious thread that there's no such thing as a "very rare black giraffe", they made that up lol.

She didn't hunt it. A professional hunter in SA finds the animal you want to kill. They drive you out to the animal and point it out to you. You shoot it, get a picture, leave the carcass and go back to your hotel. This is the height of tourist bullshit and anyone who has actually hunted an animal and eaten it will understand how disgusting this is. The people who do this sort of shit are subhuman scum who do it for Instagram or Facebook likes.

Shooting a deer won't get you social media responses. Its also not about the meat at all.

If they were hunting niggers it would be fine. But that giraffe spent a long lifetime fighting and surviving in the bush he deserved a bit of a retirement.

White devil

It's really not. I don't like game hunting, but that money goes to conservation, vet bills, ranger's salaries, and wages for local employees. Also pays for security that protect animals from poachers. Why would you think it's a myth?

Attached: IMG-20160929-WA0007.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Killing that giraffe did save giraffes because it's an old bull that kills younger virile bulls.

This. That giraffe should have been killed.

It's meat was used for food for nearby villages too.

Attached: 1519889345011.gif (300x186, 446K)

Underrated post

Twitter warriors everywhere are outraged while sipping on lattes. What's the next hot topic to be mad about going to be?

>Jow Forums now supports hunting
You guys do know that hitler would've had you gassed for this shit?
If you dont have a respect for nature whats your guarantee you are gonna have respect for your own race?

Attached: fem.jpg (715x1133, 161K)

Hunter dindunuffin

>Why would you think it's a myth?
It doesn't fit my narrative.

Kek, which one of you did this?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (599x427, 73K)

Shut up faggot.

dude, you are a part of nature. you are the apex predator. if an animal breeds out of control and threatens an ecosystem... enter the hunter.

granted, we are doing a shit job at keeping ecosystems alive. but hunting can be a good thing, and it is natural

the absolute state of baseddrinkers

Because Professor Shekelberg told him it was a myth and he doesn't have the mental capacity to question it.

more ethical then getting your meat from a factory farm anyways thats for damn sure

Nothing wrong with small scale regulated hunting of exotic animals.

>go to africa
>kill native lifeforms
fucking based

and you forgot
>and before that Jewish
Palestinians need to be removed completely

>Meme flag

Fuck animals. Why do the left give a shit about animals and than abort fetuses? Be consistent.

the fact that she's pointing up at the sky as if to God and saying "thanks for the rare kill" bothers me the most

her ignorance will lead her to become a giraffe in her next life and get shot & poached perhaps...how else will she learn?

Can't you pay that money without hunting the animal?

That's beautiful. God bless America.

That thing is keeping them alive.
When there are rich trophy hunters flooding money in you are sure any poacher will get a bullet in his head.

She killed one
to save hundreds
she's a hero

She had a hunting permit and broke no laws.

I am not that fond of hunting but if people are obeying the laws and the government is managing the game population responsibly then I see it as none of my business. She didn't shoot my giraffe so why should I want to participate in a targeted harassment campaign against her?

Attached: 184592451379.png (521x396, 16K)

The people most in favor of hunting in Africa are the Africans that live there, it brings in masses of money for the poor people and to give Africans a reason to not kill all the animals to sell as meat.

>Not being this ballsy toward the people raping your women and children in your own country.

Your priorities need serious realigning.

Culling serves a purpose all on its own.

>tfw everyone is going apeshit about this in Sweden right now
>tfw I know a person on his way to africa now to hunt Giraffe with bow and arrows.

>white shoots old giraffe and funds conservation for ones that have a future
FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE SAVING NATURE

Hunting is completely necessary on developed land to keep ecosystems balanced. We created the mess and should deal with it.

Culling makes sense but is that what is really going on? Are those animals not in danger?
I'm not going to go treehugger on you but there is an argument that if you were really interested in these animals you would provide the money without the kill.
Either way, at least capitalism is used for good.

Giraffe vagene

Attached: 30830525_2098776720404277_4837670485825159168_n.jpg (385x382, 22K)

Attached: 1443690748934.jpg (440x386, 37K)

I hope someone will shoot the bitch.

It's an old bull that's not virile but would kill other younger virile bulls for dominance.

sauce

much to learn from this as we approach the golden days

What the point in hunting down and killing harmless, defenseless and rare animals?
I swear only fucking niggers can allow this shit to go on for a fistful of dollarroos.

Attached: you sicken me bunny.jpg (500x479, 46K)

There is only one reason white women go to africa. BIG NIGGER DICK. Hopefully she gets cooked and eaten by some feral nigger tribe.

Attached: 1940sc_Postcard-Well_Fry_Mah_Hide.jpg (500x318, 61K)

It's an 18 fucking year old giraffe, don't you know anything about giraffes? Retard.

>lol
USA USA USA

it's wh*toids and chinks that hunt them though

no not really, how can you tell its age?

Sad, very disappointing to see other white people doing shit like this. We should know better. Talk shit and call me a faggot if you want, but this shit is fucked up.

Attached: feel.jpg (746x982, 157K)

You cut the neck and count the rings RETARD.

Greenpeace is almost as bad as antifa

Attached: 1523960385344.png (960x890, 496K)

i'm normally not droll but if there's something I agree with lefties is environmental care
normally I don't think this way but posts like yours make me glad niggers genocide your kind

You can tell a woman's age by counting the rings in her vagina

It was killing young bucks and she paid for a village to live like kings for a year? I see no problem. Thing couldn't have babies and they ate it. The picture is kind of dumb but the situation is fine.

Are you retarded or were your dropped on your head as a child?
How dumb do you have to believe that the only rare game hunters in africa are a couple of white and asian tourists?

Attached: 1516575827806.jpg (640x633, 87K)

>Can't you pay that money without hunting the animal?
can't you sell drugs without peeling people faces off

Yep. If it weren't for whitey and his weird habit of wanting to protect animals, Africa would be completely devoid of wildlife by now, everything fed to the darkness that eternally hungers.

they're the only ones I see them doing it, really haven't bothered to research, all I know is that chinks have created black markets that have caused the near-extinction of several species in Mexico. We're cucked.
I also know that niggers hunt african fauna in obscene amounts, hence ebola

>flag
sage'd

> mUh rare girafee

There is NO rare black giraffe. Older Bulls just get a darker Coat , This particular Bull was too old to mate, but kept killing many younger bulls and thus endangered the continuation of a healthy population.

So this woman ( a wildlife preservist ) popped that nigga.
So we can have a shitload more baby giraffes next time this year.

Attached: 1516493357538.gif (120x160, 826)

>There is NO rare black giraffe. Older Bulls just get a darker Coat , This particular Bull was too old to mate, but kept killing many younger bulls and thus endangered the continuation of a healthy population.

was that so hard?
now i appreciate that woman in the OP
goodnight

No but seriously it's mentioned in an article.
In the wild giraffes live 20-25 years, so it's a pretty old bastard.

thanks for for contributing to conservation tess!

Releveant, but it's Adam ruins everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=YUA8i5S0YMU

somone post nog webm's of actual savagery . All I got is spic gore from cartels.

lol yeah THAT'S what Africa should be worrying about

>mfw retards don't understand that hunting pays for wildlife conservation and onions latte powered tweets don't

Not true, whites hunt them in a controlled environment and kill them in a relatively humane manner. Blacks poison, hack off their tusks/horns and limbs while they're still alive, they even do it to livestock on other people's property. Blacks have caused the extinction of the black rhino, not whites. Check out this link of you want to see some of their handiwork. There's a webm out there somewhere of blacks rushing a game farm and beating a wildebeest to death with a fucking shovel.
twitter.com/willempet/status/1010266451977089026

Attached: rlbiUGCqLKPzAqq-400x225-noPad.jpg (400x225, 41K)

She should be executed publicly

what an achievement paying a bunch of niggers access to a fenced property to blast a probably docile half tame animal in the face

Attached: 360_no_scope_nigga.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

Blacks kill giraffes for food! They even eat primates which are our closest cousins. As soon as a white person does it, its evil.

But it's rich chinks buying those tusks/horns becuase they think it will make them a sex god with their 3.5 inch peckers
There will always be niggers that do shit to do a quick buck, the way to prevent this is to stop the consumers

Holy fuck are you dumb, whites build the nature conservations and run the parks that are the only reason these animals haven't been poached to extinction, yes rich white people hunt game, I don't like it either, but it's controlled and the money goes to further conservation, i'd rather it were done with tourism and the hunting was much more restricted, but it's not whites in charge that are selling the permits.

Been meaning to say here for days

That giraffe wont be robing any one now

Yeah, it's blacks and chinks that are destroying the wildlife, white people are trying to save the fucking animals, why are you making whites out to be the bad guys here because blacks sell permits to rich people with too much time on their hands? Whites used to prevent this kind of shit from happening.

Attached: b714baadfbc043168d1c456705c520fd.jpg (300x370, 66K)

Actually, it's not just the chinks, blacks use a lot of exotic animal parts in their own black magic rituals.

Attached: SA-Police-Services.jpg (675x405, 95K)

Some poacher would have killed it for free only to make money from it.

Because whites still have a choice of giving the money up without killing the animal, but killing the animal has another purpose than making their dick hard so I just changed that point of view just now.