They're all going to die, aren't they

They're all going to die, aren't they

Attached: 180704115450-01-thai-soccer-team-rescue-0703-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177696950
youtube.com/watch?v=X0sLfQIWlSE
youtu.be/GFTp83TUz4I#t=32
youtu.be/dMdidtw0n2o
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think so already one of the divers died also

100%

Attached: checkem.jpg (232x217, 7K)

>fingers crossed

nah, but more people will die trying to keep these irresponsible shitheads alive

Probably

Rain is going to force them to either stay and drown or attempt the dive and drown that way.

how the fuck does it keep raining so much?

theyre really vague on just how he died and somehow they couldnt do anything about it for some reason. real pro

He was placing out oxygen tanks as I've understood it.
On his way back his own oxygen tank became empty and he passed out in "chamber 3".
His name was Saman Kunan and was a former Thai "navy seal" that voluteered

Attached: c=0,0,879,585.jpg (654x435, 40K)

Do you think they ate eachother's semen to stay alive?

Asia got something called the monsoon.
It's basically rain season

Probly lol

For a moment I forgot these were the cave boys and I thought this was just another “degenerate hate” thread.
So i just nodded along and thought “fuck yeah, DOTR for the Asian twinks!”

I still want them to die though, so I guess I need to modify my thinking to “day of the cave” now

Checked

Something is really fishy about this entire thing. Like it just doesn't feel right.

the monsoon season just started, it will rain constantly for the next 2-3 months

I know. It’s almost like it’s an abnormal thing for kids to die in a flooded cave. In my town though,it’s completely normal. It happens daily, in fact.

>fishy

DO NOT LOOK AT THIS THE MODS AREN'T HIDING IT OR ANYTHING

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/177696950

Quick rundown?

>some literal whos on the other side of planet go into cave
>can't come out
>all of international news is plastered by it

Its a nu version of shark attack journalism

How's life in WVA? It reminds me of Transylvania, including the cave deaths.

thai kids and their sports coach got trapped in cave by flooding

one rescuer has died trying to bring them oxygen tanks

How the fuck did they end up in a fucking cave? What teh fuck were they doing beforehand?

>mfw the kids go further into the cave to find an exit.

Attached: 1501260841904.png (334x296, 163K)

I believe the word is spelunking

Why the fuck would a coach spelunk into a cave with little boys? What the fuck is this shit, it's not normal. This is some psy op or some shit. Why is it getting so mcuh coverage? Glow in the dark kikes are pulling some shit, I can feel it.

F
probably a good man, stayed in his own ethnostate, sacrificed himself to try to save kids, nothing wrong with that

nah

>psy op
To what end? All this teaches anyone is not to go spelunking where heavy rainwater can cause flooding.

youtube.com/watch?v=X0sLfQIWlSE

F

Thanks Luxembro
I also went to see you country once and it was comfy.

always suspicious when there are UK, US and Israeli people on scene ready to go & the first person to find the people is some UK fag

Those silly cave boys and their crazy antics

They will probably try pumping the water out eventually and building shelters and run off's at the entrances to stop them refilling while the boiz and hot step out of there and dab on that cave

Attached: 1530474886009.gif (200x200, 19K)

>Why the fuck would a coach spelunk into a cave with little boys?
He wants to play cave explorer.

Attached: 1523026372514.jpg (586x614, 129K)

F

They were doing some sort of traditional recreational activity and ended up fucking up

Attached: 1528167558843.jpg (474x316, 13K)

holy shit that guy looks like someone who might Codec call you in MGS3 or 2

It is kind of weird

They look pretty calm and happy in that photo...

It’s probably real... but it does feel odd

they went 4 kms into the cave system

4 fucking k's underground

F

why can't they lay some kind of tether, equip them all with diving tanks, and have them leave the cave by pulling on the tether? Put pro divers in the lead and rear to ensure they all stick together. maybe also clip them to the tether with harnesses so they don't lose their grip and sink.

ez pz

underrated af

Compassion is for faggots.

Aren't we all?

right Trump calls out Satan and George HW and instead nothing but cave monkeys on tv

remind me of grisaia

it's a cave full of twisty passages

let's say the fourth kid in line gets tangled or stuck, or just passes out... all those other kids and one pro diver are drowned

>over 2 miles into a cave you don't know shit about and through several tiny passages
WHY.

The kids are going to die.
Last reported oxygen level in the cave was around 15%

if it were me making decisions I would leave them instead of risking it

Attached: hUEEjfV.png (968x681, 720K)

do it one by one then

two divers a kid, 14 trips total

seems doable

KEK'd

Good guy. Hope those kids don't become shits as adults so that he won't have died in vain.

how much you wanna bet there will be some 11th hour hail Mary touchdown that saves the day, but oh no the coach died. I cant wait for the movie

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT SPELUNKING?

Why don't they just use a submersible and move them 1 by 1? Or get those things you hold on to that have a propeller?

that does seem doable

they will probably have no choice but to try something like it

>15%
That's bad, you can't survive much less than that.

tip top kek

there is probably no room for such machines in a cave

is this the kind of cave that you already have to crawl and be as skinny as a hungry thailandish boy to even get into?
Man they really are fucked

yeah I dunno, seems the easiest way to do it

As far as I remember the pro divers when they were still looking for them already set up some kind of a tether system already (the water is very murky)

those digits..... B7nary

>yfw he was going to rape them in that cave

Attached: 1487690090428 1.jpg (600x604, 72K)

ugly hmongs? faggots who only like nigger culture because they can't compete?
haha yes. they're all shit.

They're Thais so nothing of value will ever lost.

Yeah I heard the divers had to take off their gear at some points just to squeeze through

F

There's that theory that asian people have no regard for their own life or self preservation and I believe it.

My mum is chinese and she regularly risks her life walking into the open road without looking or just walking around the carpark with zero regard for traffic.
I am amazed shes still alive.

deep user, kek

You think they're going to take them in one long line don't you? Half-retard confirmed.

that ID... those kids are doomed Kek has spoken

I think they need to set up a ton of diggers and drills and get to work fast.

There is no way they're getting out the way they came in.

plus it takes like 5 hours to get from A to B. its insane. just seal the dwarves in the mountian

yeah you got me I'm not as smart as you

FOR THE MEMES

Why the fuck did they even go in there then? Like the kids I mean? Did the adult just not turn his brain on ever? This whole thing is retarded.

Couldn’t they pump oxygen in for a short time?

delet

not white, don't care

Jig, is that you?

they dont know hw to swim. theres a real chance that the boys could panic and cause the rescuers to drown with him.

This. 1/2 mile dig not that bad.

they obviously got stuck in one section of the cave and had to retreat deeper and deeper as the water level kept increasing

its suspicious. news says the assistant coach brings them to the cave. but then they leave their backpacks and shit at the entrance. BUT then someone else said the kids went in there alone and the coach went to look for them.

youtu.be/GFTp83TUz4I#t=32
youtu.be/dMdidtw0n2o
But user I..

Attached: 1k.jpg (577x433, 38K)

they don't have to swim

just keep breathing with the tank and pull on a tether. ez pz

First rule of rescue "Do not add to the death count".

Yeah. Ok. They are definitely fucked. I’ve actually been spelunking many times. I had no idea they were crawling through little openings.

Damn. I would be asking for some suicide pills to be sent in. Or some ether or something. Fuck drowning. Just give me some fucking ether

But there are parts where a person can't fit with an oxygen tank on. To narrow.

>Something is really fishy about this entire thing. Like it just doesn't feel right.

Its just typical journalists latching onto a news story because their hit pieces on Trump aren't working anymore.
Don't worry, they will be back to DRUMPFFF IS A NAZI in a few days.

man did you just recently learn about this "ez pz" short or what?
I can already picture you in real life being a annoying cunt like this

Attached: Sans titre.jpg (800x450, 38K)

F

Yer Mate they are Fucked

Attached: 1498876245109.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

OI YOU GOT A LOICENSE TO COMPLETELY FUCK IT MATE?

Its a sacrifice. It's some moloch bullsit

For a moment I thought you wrote niggers and I was like

> “I wanna see where he’s going with this...”

Attached: 8B20554F-2C05-4EF8-9528-2454AAEACD4B.jpg (500x681, 53K)